By Ryan Clark on April 29, 2014
AJ Styles recently appeared on Live Audio Wrestling, here are some highlights…
Working the G-1 Climax: The G-1 tournament is stuff you don’t wanna miss. It’s the best talent coming together and putting one-on-one matches together. I’m expecting nothing but great things out of that. It’s stuff like that, being in this tournament, that makes me feel like I am wanted, and people do want to see AJ Styles wrestle. For a second there when I left TNA, it didn’t seem like TNA wanted me very much. Going back to the indies, New Japan especially, and Ring of Honor, it just goes to show that there’s something I’ve gotta prove, and I expect to do a lot of that in the tournament.
Whether he can work the ROH June PPV or not: It doesn’t look good. I would hate to be scheduled for a match, and then have a flight be delayed and the next thing you know I’m not making it. I would assume that when I’m over in Japan it’s a long flight, and it’s some quality matches. I want to be in tip top shape when I wrestle for New Japan and when I wrestle for Ring of Honor.
Drawing more than some TNA house shows: I don’t quite understand why this is, but almost every show I’ve been at has drawn that kind of number. I’m not saying it’s me, I’m saying the promoters know what they’re doing. That’s what’s so crazy about this, I’m having so much fun and I’m going, wow, for somebody to say that I wasn’t worth the money, there sure are a lot of people showing up at these independent shows to see exactly what I do. It’s confusing, to say the least, but I’m very excited about the fact that I’m able to work in front of all these people and I’m able to give them their money’s worth.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Update: FloSports Signs Streaming Deal With WWN Live - October 25th, 2016
- TNA Files Legal Response To Billy Corgan’s Lawsuit - October 24th, 2016
- Another Lawsuit Filed Against TNA - Details - October 24th, 2016
- Chris Sabin Suffers Injury, WrestleCon 2017 Updates - October 24th, 2016
- Kenny Omega Discusses Career Accomplishments, G1 - October 23rd, 2016
- Report - Lucha Underground Set To Run Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Update - More TNA Pay Issus & Lawsuits Coming? - October 14th, 2016
- TNA Pulled Music Over Licensing Pay Issues? - October 14th, 2016
- Breaking News: Billy Corgam Sues TNA Wrestling - October 13th, 2016
- UFC Debuts An Awesome New Video UFC 205 - October 9th, 2016