By Ryan Clark on January 16, 2013
Mr. Anderson was recently on 4th and Pain and spoke the NFL Playoffs, TNA and more. Here is the announcement sent out and the audio of the interview…
TNA wrestler Mr. Anderson joins 4th & Pain to talk about the state of company in 2013 and the NFL playoffs.
Before discussions turned to squared circle, Anderson made his Super Bowl predictions and believes the San Francisco 49ers will be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy after defeating the Baltimore Ravens.
He told Adam Carriker and Chuck Carroll a funny story about taping a segment for Impact a couple of weeks ago in which he encouraged his wife to tell her grandmother not to watch the show. He was concerned about them seeing girls sitting in his lap and playing with a beer bottle.
After the segment aired, his wife watched it on the DVR and promptly invited her mother to watch as well. They were none too thrilled!
As for what people can expect out of TNA in 2013, Anderson says a lack of longterm planning has been killing the wrestling business. Now, the company is taking the time to look into the future and develop well thought out story lines and not rush and hustle to create content which will be beneficial for fans.
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013
- Updated List Of TNA Gut Check Challenge Winners - May 17th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary Pay-Per-View Card - May 16th, 2013
- Is RVD In Talks With TNA?, + A TNA Video Game? - May 16th, 2013
- Dixie Carter: 'Magnus Could Be The Future Of TNA' - May 16th, 2013
- Lots Of TNA Press In Las Vegas, Kurt Angle News - May 16th, 2013
- iMPACT! News - Tonight's Opening, Gutcheck Video - May 16th, 2013
- A James Storm Injury Update Inside Here + SHINE - May 16th, 2013