By Ryan Clark on January 14, 2013
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– The backstage morale was up Sunday night after TNA’s Genesis pay-per-view. The feeling was that it was a solid show with a great main event and left the company having the feeling that they are going in the right direction.
– Hulk Hogan has been added to the London and Manchester dates of the UK tour, which are TV tapings.
– As noted last week here on the website, Hulk Hogan’s re-filed lawsuit against Gawker Media and Heather Clem over his sex tape has been transferred back over to Judge James D. Whittemore. Whittemore was overseeing the original case against just Gawker, and he had denied Hogan’s attempts to get the court to force Gawker to remove the video clips from online viewing.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Official Preview For Next Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 25th, 2013
- VIDEOS: AJ Styles & Mickie James Post-iMPACT! - May 25th, 2013
- Update On Zema Ion Fundraiser + TNA Attendance - May 24th, 2013
- Why Wasn't Alex Silva On iMPACT! Last Night? - May 24th, 2013
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Rises Big Time - May 24th, 2013
- WWE, TNA & ROH Weekend Schedule Inside Here - May 24th, 2013
- Next Week's TNA iMPACT! Matches + Slammiversary - May 24th, 2013
- VIDEO: Knockouts Title Change From TNA iMPACT! - May 24th, 2013
- Numerous Talents Return On This Week's iMPACT! - May 24th, 2013
- The Identity Of Suicide At The iMPACT! Taping - May 24th, 2013