By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2014
— As noted late last night here on the website, Brooke Tessmacher is still employed with TNA. She will return in the near future, but has been currently working on getting a real estate license.
— Jeff Jarrett’s Global Force Wrestling has no TV tapings or live events currently scheduled at the moment. Jarrett was considering running events later this year or in early 2015 but it could be October or November 2015 before any events are actually held.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage Update - Total Nonstop Deletion Postponed - October 27th, 2016
- Bischoff On Corgan’s Battle With TNA: 'It’s A Mess' - October 27th, 2016
- Notes & Videos From Today's Corgan vs. TNA Hearing - October 26th, 2016
- Major Updates - Billy Corgan's Lawsuit Against TNA - October 26th, 2016
- DDP, Hogan, Piper's Daughters' Starting Company - October 26th, 2016
- Major Update - Billy Corgan's Lawsuit Against TNA - October 25th, 2016
- Update: FloSports Signs Streaming Deal With WWN Live - October 25th, 2016
- TNA Files Legal Response To Billy Corgan’s Lawsuit - October 24th, 2016
- Another Lawsuit Filed Against TNA - Details - October 24th, 2016
- Chris Sabin Suffers Injury, WrestleCon 2017 Updates - October 24th, 2016