By Ryan Clark on April 17, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
According to sources, Vince Russo is involved with TNA and on their payroll as a consultant. However, the current creative team is headed up by John Gaburick. Gaburick’s three team members are David Lagana, Matt Conway, and Christy Hemme (who works with the Knockouts). The reported process for the team is that Gaburick sets the direction and comes up with ideas and helps with the team. The team then puts it to paper and writes a script.
Russo’s role is to reportedly offer ideas and critiques of the televised product. The report compares everything in WWE going through Vince McMahon to everything in TNA going through Vince Russo. So if there is an idea on iMPACT! Wrestling that appears to be Russo-esque, it’s possibly one that Gaburick received from Russo and opted to incorporate.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Dixie Carter's Big Mistake, TNA iMPACT! Matches - July 31st, 2014
- Major Backstage Update - TNA/SpikeTV Negotiations - July 31st, 2014
- Jeff Hardy Addresses The TNA/Spike TV Rumors - July 30th, 2014
- Could ROH Be An Option For TNA Talents?, Details - July 30th, 2014
- NJPW Cancels Event Due To TNA Bound For Glory - July 30th, 2014
- TNA Signs New Talent - Debuts Next Week On iMPACT! - July 30th, 2014
- James Storm: 'I Had A Great Meeting With Viacom' - July 30th, 2014
- Major Update: Vince Russo's TNA Firing & Spike/TNA - July 30th, 2014
- List Of Contestants For TNA's British Bootcamp 2 - July 30th, 2014
- Vince Russo & TNA Officially Part Ways - July 30th, 2014