By Ryan Clark on April 17, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
According to sources, Vince Russo is involved with TNA and on their payroll as a consultant. However, the current creative team is headed up by John Gaburick. Gaburick’s three team members are David Lagana, Matt Conway, and Christy Hemme (who works with the Knockouts). The reported process for the team is that Gaburick sets the direction and comes up with ideas and helps with the team. The team then puts it to paper and writes a script.
Russo’s role is to reportedly offer ideas and critiques of the televised product. The report compares everything in WWE going through Vince McMahon to everything in TNA going through Vince Russo. So if there is an idea on iMPACT! Wrestling that appears to be Russo-esque, it’s possibly one that Gaburick received from Russo and opted to incorporate.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA Destination X-Themed iMPACT! Preview, Ki/TNA - July 25th, 2014
- TNA Confirms Tajiri Is Coming To iMPACT! In NYC - July 25th, 2014
- Early iMPACT! Rating #'s, 'Survival Of The Fittest' - July 25th, 2014
- VIDEO: Robbie E. Says TNA Is Way Better Than WWE - July 25th, 2014
- Styles: 'I'm Making More Money Now Than In TNA' - July 24th, 2014
- Tonight's TNA iMPACT! Matches, WWNLive/Roku - July 24th, 2014
- TNA Hypes Muta, Hardy For Tonight's iMPACT! - July 24th, 2014
- Presser: Jarrett’s GFW Announces New Partnerships - July 24th, 2014
- Backstage News On The TNA/Wrestle-1 Relationship - July 24th, 2014
- Wrestle-1 Title To Be Defended At Bound For Glory? - July 23rd, 2014