By Ryan Clark on April 17, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
According to sources, Vince Russo is involved with TNA and on their payroll as a consultant. However, the current creative team is headed up by John Gaburick. Gaburick’s three team members are David Lagana, Matt Conway, and Christy Hemme (who works with the Knockouts). The reported process for the team is that Gaburick sets the direction and comes up with ideas and helps with the team. The team then puts it to paper and writes a script.
Russo’s role is to reportedly offer ideas and critiques of the televised product. The report compares everything in WWE going through Vince McMahon to everything in TNA going through Vince Russo. So if there is an idea on iMPACT! Wrestling that appears to be Russo-esque, it’s possibly one that Gaburick received from Russo and opted to incorporate.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEOS: Tara & Hardy Boys Accept ALS Challenge - August 21st, 2014
- Backstage News On Bully Ray's TNA Contract, More - August 21st, 2014
- Backstage Update - Is TNA iMPACT! Leaving SpikeTV? - August 21st, 2014
- Rob Terry Speaks Out - WWE Signing, His Start, More - August 20th, 2014
- Davey Richards To Return At Bound For Glory? - August 20th, 2014
- Russo Responds To Gaburick's Recent Comments - August 20th, 2014
- Kurt Angle Speaks Out - TNA/Spike Issues, WWE? - August 20th, 2014
- EC3 Speaks Out - iMPACT! To Wednesday, Dixie - August 20th, 2014
- TNA Extends SpikeTV Deal Through 2014 - August 20th, 2014
- ROH Final Battle Tix, Richards' Replacement? - August 20th, 2014