By Ryan Clark on December 7, 2016
Billy Corgan’s lawsuit against Impact Ventures LLC, TNA Wrestling itself, CFO Dean Broadhead, President Dixie Carter and Serg Salinas was officially dismissed on Monday. The Chancery Court of Nashville, Tennessee dismissed the lawsuit at Corgan’s request due to his settlement with Anthem Sports last week.
In the dismissal ruling, Chancellor Ellen Hobbs Lyle said that Corgan will be responsible for paying all court costs. The suit is being being dismissed without prejudice, meaning that Corgan can refile later. Corgan noted last week that his settlement was only with TNA, Impact Ventures LLC and Anthem which means that he could still file against Carter, Salinas, Broadhead and others.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Report: Jarrett & Ryder Involved In Backstage Incident - April 25th, 2017
- Backstage Update - Crazzy Steve Signing With WWE - April 25th, 2017
- Backstage Report - Ex-TNA Star Gunner To Sign With WWE? - April 25th, 2017
- Crazzy Steve: 'I Have Nothing But Respect For iMPACT!' - April 24th, 2017
- VIDEOS: **SPOILER** Footage Of Return At iMPACT! - April 24th, 2017
- Crazzy Steve Done With iMPACT!, Headed To WWE - April 24th, 2017
- Report - The Hardy Boys Almost Didn't Work HOH 25 - April 23rd, 2017
- Bischoff: 'iMPACT!'s Partnership With AAA Doesn't Matter!' - April 21st, 2017
- iMPACT! Wrestling Stars Set For TripleMania 25 - April 20th, 2017
- Thursday Night's iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Is In - April 16th, 2017