By Ryan Clark on April 28, 2014
Brooke Tessmacher (Brooke Adams) talked about her botched breast enhancement surgery on her Facebook page and revealed that she got it corrected a few weeks ago with a new doctor. You can read her post below.
I just wanted to take a moment and share my experience with Dr. Moliver. When you are looking for a doctor for any kind of issue it can be so stressful, this especially applies for plastic surgery. You want to find someone that is well knowledgeable, attentive, experienced, and shows compassion toward you in a professional way. I wish I had the opportunity to read reviews from real friends before I made my decision solely based on marketing. With that being said, this is why I feel it’s so important I share with you when something is great!!!!!
A few years back I had an awful breast augmentation that tormented me every time I looked in the mirror. I went to a well known doctor who calls himself “The Breast Doctor” of Houston. I wish I had listened to my gut after I met him. Something just felt unsettling about him. I went strictly off the massive marketing I so often seen all over Houston. He fed me full of promises he could not deliver to sell me on an over priced surgery. After the surgery, I expressed my concerns and how they just weren’t right and uneven etc. He couldn’t have cared any less about my disappointments and just sent me on my way.
After this horrible let down I promised myself I’d find someone that I felt comfortable with- someone that gave me the truth about my expectations and didn’t try and break me on the price. That’s when I found Dr. Clayton Moliver. I felt cozy from the moment I walked through his doors. I never had to wait longer than 10 mins for my appointment. His staff was so helpful and friendly. You never really realize how important this is until you have been treated so wrong and taken advantage of. After being welcomed to the back he then blew me away with his knowledge while drawing out the procedure itself so I was aware of what he would be doing. He told me straight up what I could expect after the surgery. No false hopes- no lines to sell me.
It’s now been almost 6 weeks since my surgery and I couldn’t be any happier!! I finally have my confidence back!!! There is no price tag on that!!!! Yay!!!!!
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- El Patron vs. El Zero Miedo, Meet Angle, CWH Release - February 26th, 2017
- Backstage News - Who Is Behind The TNA Creative Team? - February 24th, 2017
- Report - TNA No Longer Interested In Alberto El Patron - February 24th, 2017
- ROH COO Discusses Working With TNA, Growth Of ROH - February 24th, 2017
- Report: Josh Matthews Upsets TNA Officials With Tweet - February 23rd, 2017
- Jarrett: 'GFW/TNA Relationship Is Going To Get Better!' - February 22nd, 2017
- Jarrett: 'TNA’s Last Year Was A Black Eye On Industry!' - February 18th, 2017
- Report: TNA Offers Magnus A New Contract - February 18th, 2017
- Jeff Jarrett On Matt Hardy's Success, Next Styles - February 18th, 2017
- Jeff Jarrett Discusses The Plans For TNA In The UK - February 18th, 2017