By Ryan Clark on April 29, 2014
– TNA will tape the remainder of the May 8th episode of Impact as well as the May 15th edition of the show tonight in Orlando, Florida at Universal Studios.
– In a post on Facebook, Brooke Tessmacher revealed why she was having her breast revisions.
She wrote: “I’ve got a ton of questions to why I decided to have a breast revision. There are several reasons to why, but the most important complications are from my prior operation. I had a capsular contracture on one side and on the other I had a ruptured implant. This is something that I have had for a very long time. I wasn’t ready to put my wrestling career on hold to go through another surgery to have them corrected. I felt this was the perfect time for me to finally fix something that was awful for so long.”
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Wrestle-1 Title To Be Defended At Bound For Glory? - July 23rd, 2014
- Davey Richards Discusses The 6-Sided Ring, WWE - July 23rd, 2014
- 3 TNA Talents Sign New Deals - Who Are They? - July 23rd, 2014
- Kurt Angle's Latest Video + iMPACT! Rating News - July 23rd, 2014
- Update: ROH & TNA Leaving The Manhattan Center? - July 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: Robbie E. Confirms No BFG Series - July 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: TNA Knockouts 2015 Calendar Photoshoot! - July 23rd, 2014
- Vince Russo Reveals His Biggest Regrets In Wrestling - July 22nd, 2014
- A List Of Non-WWE Appearances At Comic-Con - July 22nd, 2014
- Top Names Set For TNA's NYC Return + iMPACT! - July 22nd, 2014