By Ryan Clark on April 29, 2014
– TNA will tape the remainder of the May 8th episode of Impact as well as the May 15th edition of the show tonight in Orlando, Florida at Universal Studios.
– In a post on Facebook, Brooke Tessmacher revealed why she was having her breast revisions.
She wrote: “I’ve got a ton of questions to why I decided to have a breast revision. There are several reasons to why, but the most important complications are from my prior operation. I had a capsular contracture on one side and on the other I had a ruptured implant. This is something that I have had for a very long time. I wasn’t ready to put my wrestling career on hold to go through another surgery to have them corrected. I felt this was the perfect time for me to finally fix something that was awful for so long.”
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Bound For Glory Ticket Prices, 1-Hour PPV Special - September 1st, 2014
- Lashley & King Mo Set For Friday’s Bellator 123 - September 1st, 2014
- AJ Styles On A WWE Debut & New Japan, Retirement - September 1st, 2014
- Ethan Carter III Praises Bully Ray, Talks Dixie, NYC - August 31st, 2014
- How Old Is Jeff Hardy Today?, TNA/Wrestle-1 Update - August 31st, 2014
- TNA Bound For Glory News: New Match?, New Names - August 31st, 2014
- Chris Sabin's Goal Is To Wrestle For WWE, Talks TNA - August 31st, 2014
- VIDEO: Tessmacher & Robbie On 'Amazing Race' - August 30th, 2014
- Konnan Released From Hospital Following Surgery - August 30th, 2014
- iMPACT! Matches For Next Week + Team 3D Video - August 30th, 2014