By Ryan Clark on April 29, 2014
– TNA will tape the remainder of the May 8th episode of Impact as well as the May 15th edition of the show tonight in Orlando, Florida at Universal Studios.
– In a post on Facebook, Brooke Tessmacher revealed why she was having her breast revisions.
She wrote: “I’ve got a ton of questions to why I decided to have a breast revision. There are several reasons to why, but the most important complications are from my prior operation. I had a capsular contracture on one side and on the other I had a ruptured implant. This is something that I have had for a very long time. I wasn’t ready to put my wrestling career on hold to go through another surgery to have them corrected. I felt this was the perfect time for me to finally fix something that was awful for so long.”
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Early iMPACT! Rating #'s - Did The Show Rebound? - August 29th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett Joins Bullet Club (Video) + EVOLVE 34/35 - August 28th, 2014
- Lashley To Miss iMPACT! Due To Bellator Fight - August 28th, 2014
- TNA Risking Bound For Glory Spoilers w/ Tapings - August 28th, 2014
- CBS Makes Amazing Race Cast Announcement - August 28th, 2014
- Backstage News - Major TNA Office Cuts - Details - August 28th, 2014
- Backstage Update On TNA's TV Negotiations - August 28th, 2014
- Backstage Update - The Wolves' TNA Contracts - August 28th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Post-TNA iMPACT! Videos + Melendez/TNA - August 28th, 2014
- VIDEO: The Latest Teaser For Havok’s TNA Debut - August 28th, 2014