By Ryan Clark on July 10, 2012
Viacom is currently threatening to pull all of its programming from DirecTV at midnight due to an ongoing dispute over rights fees. The network, whose channels include Comedy Central, Logo, BET, Spike, TV Land, Nick@Nite, Nickelodeon, TeenNick, Nick Jr., MTV, VH1, MTV2, Tr3´s, CMT and Palladia, says that they will pull the programming if a new deal cannot be reached; that would result in TNA losing access to over 20 million DirecTV customers.
DirecTV says that Viacom is asking for a huge fee increase, while Viacom counters that DirecTV wants to pay them less than any other carrier currently in business with the provider and that they have already been paying a lower rate, as their current contract is seven years.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEOS: TNA Before The Bell: Slammiversary 2013 - May 20th, 2013
- Jeff Hardy At BaseBrawl Event, Unfinished Business - May 20th, 2013
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013
- Updated List Of TNA Gut Check Challenge Winners - May 17th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary Pay-Per-View Card - May 16th, 2013
- Is RVD In Talks With TNA?, + A TNA Video Game? - May 16th, 2013
- Dixie Carter: 'Magnus Could Be The Future Of TNA' - May 16th, 2013