By Ryan Clark on September 2, 2012
– Dixie Carter revealed via a video at the TNA fan event in London that the company is running with a new series called TNA Bootcamp. The idea is similar to Tough Enough and The Ultimate Fighter, with British ondy talents competing for a deal with TNA. So far Marty Scurll, Rockstar Spud and The Blossom Twins are all confirmed. No word on when it will debut, but the series will air on Challenge TV.
– Next month’s episode of the monthly “Unfinished Business” PPVs will be Hulk Hogan vs. Sting.
– King Mo was backstage visiting at the iMPACT! taping last week.
– New merchandise for Hulk Hogan, James Storm, Robbie E, Jeff Hardy and Gail Kim are available at ShopTNA.com.
– Sonjay Dutt lives in Virginia and was local, which is one of the reasons he worked the house shows this weekend. As noted earlier, he is not under contract with TNA Wrestling.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- James Storm Could Be Out Of Action For 6-8 Weeks - May 21st, 2013
- Jesse Sorensen's Return?, Big iMPACT! Segments - May 21st, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Tweets On Miguel Legdropping Fan - May 21st, 2013
- Georgia Lottery Introduces TNA iMPACT! Game - May 21st, 2013
- VIDEOS: TNA Before The Bell: Slammiversary 2013 - May 20th, 2013
- Jeff Hardy At BaseBrawl Event, Unfinished Business - May 20th, 2013
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013