By Ryan Clark on July 20, 2012
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– Devin Cutting sent this in: The TNA event in Charleston, West Virginia on September 8th, 2012 has been canceled due to a scheduling conflict. Go to http://tinyurl.com/pwevents for info about future shows.
– TNA has confirmed that Austin Aries will defend the TNA World Title against Bobby Roode at Hardcore Justice. As of this writing, there is no stipulation for the match.
– TNA iMPACT! Wrestling drew 1.32 million viewers Thursday night. While the official rating won’t be available until next Monday, the estimate is similar to last week’s 0.8. The viewership is an increase from last week’s two-year low of 1.11 million viewers. The show ranked #49 among cable TV shows for the night with demographic ratings remaining even with the last couple of weeks. We’ll see how the show does now that the DirecTV/Viacom issues are resolved. We noted earlier today that DirectTV and Viacom have negotiated and ended their dispute. The Viacom channels that were pulled from DirectTV have been returned to service. This is obviously good news for TNA, which airs on Spike TV and took a ratings hit the last few weeks without DirectTV and their 20+ million viewers.
– Here are some highlights from this week’s TNA iMPACT! Wrestling telecast:
– Once again, here is this week’s TNA iMPACT! Wrestling post-show:
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Eric Young Wants To See Hogan Wrestle Again - June 17th, 2013
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant! - June 17th, 2013
- VIDEO: Joseph Park Reacts To Big iMPACT! Win - June 16th, 2013
- The Winner Of Online TNA Gut Check Challenge - June 16th, 2013
- TNA Basebrawl Results 06.15.13 - Lexington, KY - June 16th, 2013
- TNA Executive Released + Rampage/Aces & 8's - June 15th, 2013
- VIDEO: Samoa Joe's Reaction To 'Rampage' In TNA - June 15th, 2013
- Preview For Next Week's 'Open Fight Night' iMPACT! - June 15th, 2013
- Sean Waltman On Why TNA Isn't 'Must See' TV, More - June 15th, 2013
- Kevin Nash Taunts CM Punk - Main Event Mafia? - June 15th, 2013