By Ryan Clark on June 21, 2012
– The TNA live event on June 16th in Houston, Texas drew 650 fans.
– The early data for TNA Slammiversary is in and the show appears to have done around 14,000-15,000 buys. Last year’s Slammiversary event did around 7,500 buys, and in 2012, TNA has been doing 7,000-10,000 PPV buys per show.
– TNA’s Samoa Joe, Magnus and Daniels will be working for NOAH on July 22nd. Samoa Joe and Magnus will challenge Jun Akiyama and Akitoshi Saito for the Pro Wrestling NOAH Global Honored Crown Tag Team Titles, while Daniels will take on Yoshinobu Kanemaru for the NOAH Global Honored Crown Junior Heavyweight Title. TNA has worked with New Japan in the past, while ROH has previously worked with NOAH. No word at this time if this will lead to a larger working relationship between the two companies.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013
- Updated List Of TNA Gut Check Challenge Winners - May 17th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary Pay-Per-View Card - May 16th, 2013
- Is RVD In Talks With TNA?, + A TNA Video Game? - May 16th, 2013
- Dixie Carter: 'Magnus Could Be The Future Of TNA' - May 16th, 2013
- Lots Of TNA Press In Las Vegas, Kurt Angle News - May 16th, 2013
- iMPACT! News - Tonight's Opening, Gutcheck Video - May 16th, 2013