By Ryan Clark on December 20, 2016
According to Cablefax, the El Rey network is planning to double down in regards to their original series, From Dusk to Dawn and Lucha Underground. The network plans to increase its output of original hours of programming by 50 percent for next year.
Lucha Underground season three taped 40 episodes, which means that when they start filming for next year, they may tape upwards of 60 episodes.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in ROH News
- Report - The Hardy Boys Almost Didn't Work HOH 25 - April 23rd, 2017
- iMPACT! Wrestling Stars Set For TripleMania 25 - April 20th, 2017
- Several Independent Wrestling Companies Taking Hits - April 16th, 2017
- Report: O’Reilly Signing w/ WWE, Fish Staying w/ ROH - April 10th, 2017
- Report: Rhodes Being Groomed For ROH Title Shot - April 10th, 2017
- Backstage NJPW News: Rhodes' Future, Bucks' Return - April 10th, 2017
- Backstage News: NJPW/AXS TV Plans, JR's AXS Contract - April 10th, 2017
- Kingston Pulled From Indy Event, DJ Z Injury Update - April 10th, 2017
- Dunn Wants To Bring Death By Elbow To WWE, Swagger - April 10th, 2017
- <i>**SPOILERS** - ROH TV Taping Results (Four Weeks)</i> - April 10th, 2017