By Ryan Clark on August 2, 2012
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– Eric Bischoff is pushing the company to sign former WWE developmental wrestler Dakota Darsow.
– Here are the attendance figures for last weekend’s TNA house shows…
* 7/27 (Dayton, Oh): 850
* 7/28 (Washington, PA): 700
* 7/29 (Akron, Ohio): 800
– The following was sent out today…
Here are the highlights and first post-match comments from both five-time NWA World’s Champion “Scrap Iron” Adam Pearce and former two-time champion Colt “Boom Boom’ Cabana following Stage Four of “Seven Levels of Hate”, a Best 2 out of 3 Falls encounter on 7/21/12 in Kansas City that saw Pearce defeat Cabana via controversial means to regain the “ten pounds of gold”.
Pearce and Cabana lock horns once again in suburban Boston in Stage Five, a DOG COLLAR MATCH, on August 18, 2012 in Bridgewater, MA once again for New England Championship Wrestling.
Even though Pearce has the title, if he loses one more match in the series Cabana will regain the championship and Pearce must leave the NWA FOREVER!
Stage 1: 5/13/12 – Glendale, CA – First Blood Match. Cabana 1; Pearce 0.
Stage 2: 6/8/12 – Bridgewater, MA – Boston Street Fight. Cabana 2; Pearce 0.
Stage 3: 7/7/12 – Hopkins, MN – I Quit Match. Cabana 3; Pearce 0.
Stage 4: 7/21/12 – Kansas City, KS – 2/3 Falls. Cabana 3; Pearce1.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- James Storm Could Be Out Of Action For 6-8 Weeks - May 21st, 2013
- Jesse Sorensen's Return?, Big iMPACT! Segments - May 21st, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Tweets On Miguel Legdropping Fan - May 21st, 2013
- Georgia Lottery Introduces TNA iMPACT! Game - May 21st, 2013
- VIDEOS: TNA Before The Bell: Slammiversary 2013 - May 20th, 2013
- Jeff Hardy At BaseBrawl Event, Unfinished Business - May 20th, 2013
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013