By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage News - When TNA Will Tape TV, NYC? - November 20th, 2014
- Final Original Episode Of iMPACT! On Spike Rating - November 20th, 2014
- A Major Backstage Update On TNA's New TV Deal - November 20th, 2014
- VIDEO: Part Two Of GFW's Jim Ross Interview - November 20th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett Reacts To TNA's iMPACT! TV Deal, GFW - November 20th, 2014
- Dixie Carter Thanks The Fans For Their Support - November 20th, 2014
- Backstage Reaction To TNA's New iMPACT! TV Deal - November 20th, 2014
- Update On TNA's New TV Deal - Dixie Thanks Spike - November 19th, 2014
- Spike TV President Issues Statement On TNA - November 19th, 2014
- VIDEO: GFW Presents The Journey – Bullet Club - November 19th, 2014