By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Happy Thanksgiving From The PWS Staff! - November 26th, 2015
- Big News - TNA Cancels Their Tour Of India - November 25th, 2015
- Tyrus Reveals Why He Takes Shots At John Cena - November 25th, 2015
- AAA Announces Mega Title Match For Vacant Title - November 23rd, 2015
- **SPOILERS** - TNA Changing World Title Finals? - November 22nd, 2015
- Major Update On AJ Styles - Under Contract? - November 22nd, 2015
- The Updated TNA World Title Series Standings - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage LU News - Announcers, 24 TV Tapings - November 22nd, 2015
- Apter/Russo (Video), ROH/NJPW Relationship - November 22nd, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Hosting Seminar Next Month - Details - November 22nd, 2015