By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Ex-TNA Talent Debuts A New Gimmick, Steen/WWE - July 28th, 2014
- Report: Top TNA Employee Jumping Ship To ROH? - July 28th, 2014
- Jim Ross Blogs On The Ongoing TNA/SpikeTV Issues - July 28th, 2014
- Dixie Carter: 'TNA & SpikeTV Negotiations Ongoing' - July 28th, 2014
- UPDATED - MONDAY - 3:05PM EST: TNA iMPACT! Gone From SpikeTV - July 28th, 2014
- Dixie Carter Tweets On iMPACT! + Tajiri/TNA/NYC - July 28th, 2014
- Matt Morgan Rips Spike For Promotion Of iMPACT! - July 28th, 2014
- Nash, Cornette & Kidman React To TNA/SpikeTV News - July 28th, 2014
- JR Reacts To SpikeTV Not Renewing iMPACT! - July 28th, 2014
- The Latest On TNA - Gone From SpikeTV & Meetings - July 28th, 2014