By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Davey Richards Discusses The 6-Sided Ring, WWE - July 23rd, 2014
- 3 TNA Talents Sign New Deals - Who Are They? - July 23rd, 2014
- Kurt Angle's Latest Video + iMPACT! Rating News - July 23rd, 2014
- Update: ROH & TNA Leaving The Manhattan Center? - July 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: Robbie E. Confirms No BFG Series - July 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: TNA Knockouts 2015 Calendar Photoshoot! - July 23rd, 2014
- Vince Russo Reveals His Biggest Regrets In Wrestling - July 22nd, 2014
- A List Of Non-WWE Appearances At Comic-Con - July 22nd, 2014
- Top Names Set For TNA's NYC Return + iMPACT! - July 22nd, 2014
- Backstage News On TNA & SpikeTV, Attendance #'s - July 22nd, 2014