By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Matt Hardy Discusses The Stress Of WWE, TNA - October 25th, 2014
- Update: Robbie E./Tessmacher On Amazing Race - October 25th, 2014
- Matt Hardy Says He Still Makes 'Fantastic Money' - October 25th, 2014
- Tyrus Discusses His Team With EC3, iMPACT! - October 24th, 2014
- Bobby Lashley Wins Bellator 130 Fight - Video - October 24th, 2014
- Lashley Returns To MMA Tonight At Bellator - October 24th, 2014
- Ex-TNA Knockout Set For 'Extreme Cheapskates' - October 23rd, 2014
- Gail Kim Praises TNA's Knockouts, BFG/Tokyo - October 23rd, 2014
- This Week's TNA IMPACT! Rating Is In - Details - October 23rd, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion - October 23rd, 2014