By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Report - Lucha Underground Set To Run Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Update - More TNA Pay Issus & Lawsuits Coming? - October 14th, 2016
- TNA Pulled Music Over Licensing Pay Issues? - October 14th, 2016
- Breaking News: Billy Corgam Sues TNA Wrestling - October 13th, 2016
- UFC Debuts An Awesome New Video UFC 205 - October 9th, 2016
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Drops - October 8th, 2016
- Latest On WWE Buying The TNA Library & Sale Rumors - October 6th, 2016
- Eric Bischoff: 'Billy Corgan Needs To Change TNA's Change!' - October 5th, 2016
- TNA Changes iMPACT! TV Tapings Due To Hurricane - October 5th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Discusses WWE vs. The Indies, His Creative Freedom, More - October 5th, 2016