By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- <i>TNA Bound For Glory Results (10/4) - New Champ!</i> - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTO: TNA Offering Free Bound For Glory Tix - October 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Kurt Angle Returns To TNA + BFG Hype - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Earl Hebner Inducted Into TNA's HOF - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTO: Jeff Hardy Claims He Has A PCL Tear - October 4th, 2015
- EC III Discusses Bound For Glory, Winning Streak - October 4th, 2015
- The Hardy Boys News + Matt Hardy's Latest Video - October 4th, 2015
- Drew Galloway Discusses His WWE Run, TNA - October 4th, 2015
- Jerry Jarrett On Working With Vince McMahon - October 3rd, 2015
- PHOTOS: Attendance At Last Night's TNA Event - October 3rd, 2015