By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's Meeting With ROH - October 30th, 2014
- Report: GFW To Make Announcements Next Month? - October 30th, 2014
- Early #'s For Thursday Night's iMPACT! Telecast - October 30th, 2014
- VIDEO: Rockstar Spud 'Banned' From TNA's HQ - October 29th, 2014
- A Rumor Killer On A New TNA TV Deal, EC3 Note - October 29th, 2014
- Tonight's TNA iMPACT! Matches, CZW Lineup - October 29th, 2014
- Report: Kurt Angle & TNA Agree To A New Deal - October 28th, 2014
- Official Preview For Tomorrow Night's iMPACT! - October 28th, 2014
- CHIKARA Returns To iPPV + iMPACT! Matches - October 28th, 2014
- VIDEO: A TNA British Boot Camp 2 Breakdown - October 27th, 2014