By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Did Robbie E./Brooke Tessmacher Survive On TAR? - November 29th, 2014
- AUDIO: King Mo Not Sure About His TNA Future - November 28th, 2014
- How Does Destination America Do Ratings-Wise? - November 28th, 2014
- PHOTO: Ex Knockout Wins Body Building Contest - November 28th, 2014
- Backstage News - The TNA Announce Team Change - November 27th, 2014
- Happy Thanksgiving From The Entire PWS Staff! - November 27th, 2014
- TNA iMPACT! To Air Live On Destination America? - November 27th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Watch TNA's 'Thanksgiving Throwdown' - November 27th, 2014
- Jeff Hardy Able To Take Indy Dates?, Asking Price? - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Report - A Major TNA Announcing Change? - November 27th, 2014