By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- <i>WZR TV **ON-AIR-NOW** - Breaking WWE/TNA News + Plans Leaked!!</i> - September 23rd, 2014
- <i>WZR & WWE/TNA **SPOILER** CHATROOM NOW >>>!!</i> - September 23rd, 2014
- Update: TNA's 'Gold Rush' Tournament On iMPACT! - September 23rd, 2014
- TNA iMPACT! Filmed Through November, & More - September 23rd, 2014
- Official Preview For Tomorrow Night's iMPACT! - September 23rd, 2014
- PHOTO: Ex-WWE Talent Spotted At TNA Headquarters - September 23rd, 2014
- Austin Aries Added To House Of Hardcore VII Event - September 22nd, 2014
- Rumor: TNA To Announce New TV Deal This Week? - September 22nd, 2014
- Bram On The Backstage TNA Atmosphere & Name - September 22nd, 2014
- Report: Austin Aries' TNA Contract Expiring Soon - September 22nd, 2014