By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA/ROH Idea Nixed, TNA/NJPW Relationship Ends - July 6th, 2015
- VIDEO: Jeff Jarrett On His TNA Return, Roode/GFW - July 6th, 2015
- MVP Reveals His Contract Status With TNA - July 6th, 2015
- Austin Aries Returning To Ring Of Honor - Details - July 6th, 2015
- KUSHIDA To Work The GFW Debut TV Tapings - July 6th, 2015
- TNA Star MVP Trying To Lose Weight - Details - July 4th, 2015
- TNA Knockouts Knockdown Now Airing On PPV - July 4th, 2015
- NWA Streaming Service Is Now Online & Live - July 4th, 2015
- Kurt Angle On His Retirement Match Opponent - July 4th, 2015
- Update On Magnus' GFW Debut, Bennett/Japan - July 4th, 2015