By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The Lineup For TNA's Bound For Glory Tour - August 28th, 2015
- Confirmed Matches For Tonight’s NJPW On AXS TV - August 28th, 2015
- The GFW Weekend Schedule Released - Matches - August 28th, 2015
- Dreamer Added To TNA's Bound For Glory Tour - August 28th, 2015
- Kevin Nash Set For GFW's Weekend Live Events - August 27th, 2015
- Brooke: 'Gail Is The Toughest Knockout I've Faced!' - August 27th, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Says GFW Is Still Working On A TV Deal - August 27th, 2015
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Hits All-Time Low, ROH Rises - August 27th, 2015
- VIDEOS: TNA Knockouts Calendar Cover Girl, More - August 27th, 2015
- Would AJ Styles Jump Ship From NJPW To WWE? - August 27th, 2015