By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Rob Terry Speaks Out - WWE Signing, His Start, More - August 20th, 2014
- Davey Richards To Return At Bound For Glory? - August 20th, 2014
- Russo Responds To Gaburick's Recent Comments - August 20th, 2014
- Kurt Angle Speaks Out - TNA/Spike Issues, WWE? - August 20th, 2014
- EC3 Speaks Out - iMPACT! To Wednesday, Dixie - August 20th, 2014
- TNA Extends SpikeTV Deal Through 2014 - August 20th, 2014
- ROH Final Battle Tix, Richards' Replacement? - August 20th, 2014
- How Long Is Sam Shaw's TNA Contact?, iMPACT! - August 20th, 2014
- More On Bully Ray & Devon's TNA Futures, More - August 20th, 2014
- A Rumored TNA Bound For Glory Match - Details - August 19th, 2014