By Ryan Clark on April 24, 2014
Tom Latimer, formerly known as Kenneth Cameron in NXT, worked a tryout match for TNA recently. At this time, he is under the impression that TNA will offer him a contract. Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s daughter and NXT Diva, Charlotte.
Latimer was released by WWE back in November of 2012, after he was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Report - TNA Owed Money To Both Young & Roode? - April 30th, 2016
- Chris Sabin Says WWE Hasn’t Contacted Him, ROH - April 29th, 2016
- GFW News - Upcoming Lineups, New Live Events - April 29th, 2016
- TNA Signs Two New Talents, Re-Signs Robbie E. - April 29th, 2016
- DJ Z Discusses TNA's Future, Working With RVD - April 29th, 2016
- Jarrett: 'Chyna Was As Important To DX As Anyone' - April 29th, 2016
- Lucha Underground Viewership & Ratings Drop - April 28th, 2016
- Kurt Angle Discusses His Relationship With Triple H - April 28th, 2016
- Balls Mahoney Memorial Services Set For Saturday - April 27th, 2016
- Moose: 'I'm Good Friends With Scott Hall Now!' - April 26th, 2016