By Ryan Clark on April 27, 2014
— This is just a reminder that our free live TNA Sacrifice coverage will begin at 8EST tonight. Also, for those who always ask me about pay-per-view streams, I’ll throw this out there with the TNA Sacrifice pay-per-view tonight. We are not affiliated with this website at all but I use WBSports.net. Basically you sign up for an account, make it ‘elite’ (it’s like $15 or something for the entire month – the WWE Network, all PPVs (WWE, TNA, UFC, all NFL games (during the season) on Sunday, etc.) and you get a HQ Quality stream. It works every time for us and never skips. Again, we’re not affiliated with the site but I always get asked so here you go.
— ShopTNA.com has released a new t-shirt for MVP.
— As previously reported, former WWE developmental/NXT wrestler Tom “Kenneth Cameron” Latimer worked a tryout match for TNA at the last set of iMPACT! TV tapings. In an update on this, Latimer is under the impression that he’ll be offered a TNA contract, For those unaware, Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s real-life daughter of NXT Diva Charlotte.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- El Rey To Increase Output For Lucha Underground - December 20th, 2016
- The Lineup For 1/4 NJPW WrestleKingdom 11 Event - December 20th, 2016
- Challenge TV To Air 'Total Nonstop Deletion' - December 16th, 2016
- The Young Bucks Unlikely For 'Total Nonstop Deletion' - December 15th, 2016
- Angle Wishes He Could Redo 'Mania Match w/ Lesnar - December 14th, 2016
- Matt Hardy Invites Wyatt Family & Goldberg To TND - December 13th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Whatever Happened To Andy Douglas?, More - December 13th, 2016
- Alberto Del Rio Involved In Backstage Fight In Mexico - December 12th, 2016
- Lineups For NJPW's Road To The Tokyo Dome Events - December 12th, 2016
- Billy Corgan's Lawsuit Against TNA Officially Dismissed - December 7th, 2016