By Ryan Clark on April 27, 2014
— This is just a reminder that our free live TNA Sacrifice coverage will begin at 8EST tonight. Also, for those who always ask me about pay-per-view streams, I’ll throw this out there with the TNA Sacrifice pay-per-view tonight. We are not affiliated with this website at all but I use WBSports.net. Basically you sign up for an account, make it ‘elite’ (it’s like $15 or something for the entire month – the WWE Network, all PPVs (WWE, TNA, UFC, all NFL games (during the season) on Sunday, etc.) and you get a HQ Quality stream. It works every time for us and never skips. Again, we’re not affiliated with the site but I always get asked so here you go.
— ShopTNA.com has released a new t-shirt for MVP.
— As previously reported, former WWE developmental/NXT wrestler Tom “Kenneth Cameron” Latimer worked a tryout match for TNA at the last set of iMPACT! TV tapings. In an update on this, Latimer is under the impression that he’ll be offered a TNA contract, For those unaware, Latimer is married to Ric Flair’s real-life daughter of NXT Diva Charlotte.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The Very Latest On The Billy Corgan vs. TNA Lawsuit - November 28th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Wins The GFW NEX*GEN Title - Photos - November 27th, 2016
- Helms: 'TNA May Not Need To Rebrand!', WWE Return? - November 27th, 2016
- TNA Knockouts Title Match Set For Next Week’s iMPACT! - November 26th, 2016
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Rating Rises - Details - November 19th, 2016
- Will Ospreay: 'I Do Need To Slow Down In The Ring!' - November 14th, 2016
- VIDEO: The Hardy Boyz' From Last Night's iMPACT! - November 11th, 2016
- VIDEO: Cornette's Election Day Address: 'Dump Trump' - November 9th, 2016
- Dixie Carter Holds A Conference Call - Big Changes - November 9th, 2016
- TNA Responds To AO1 Lawsuit, Requests Dismissal - November 8th, 2016