By Ryan Clark on April 27, 2014
Here is the final card for tonight’s TNA Sacrifice pay-per-view:
SUNDAY, APRIL 27TH, 2014
LIVE AND EXCLUSIVELY ON PAY-PER-VIEW
World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Champion Eric Young vs. Magnus
Knockouts Championship Match:
Champion Madison Rayne vs. Angelina Love
X Division Championship Match:
Champion Sanada vs. Tigre Uno
Tag Team Championship Handicap Match:
Champions The Bro-Mans & DJ Zema Ion vs. The Wolves
James Storm vs. Gunner
Bobby Roode vs. Bully Ray
Mr. Anderson vs. Samuel Shaw
Willow & Kurt Angle vs. Ethan Carter & Rockstar Spud
TNAWrestlingNews.com will again set the standards for live coverage of a TNA pay-per view as we present free play-by-play of tonight’s TNA Sacrifice pay-per view!
It all goes down like this. At 7:30pm Eastern Time, 4:30pm Pacific Time tonight, the main pages of the website will re-direct you to our live coverage center. There you will find information on tonight’s coverage. Live play-by-play updates will begin with the pre show. From there we will go right into the PPV and have updates every 1 minute until the conclusion of the pay-per view. Most websites tend to wait until a match is completed before posting one update. Not us. We will be posting updates every 1 minute from the beginning of the pay-per view until the very end. You will constantly be aware of what’s going on from start to finish.
We would like to ask you, the visitors, to tell anyone you know who is a pro wrestling fan to check out our free live play-by-play coverage of the TNA Sacrifice PPV tonight. We will be working very hard, so we hope to have a good turn out tonight.
It all starts live, TONIGHT, at 7:30pm Eastern Time, 4:30pm Pacific Time.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Notes & Videos From Today's Corgan vs. TNA Hearing - October 26th, 2016
- Major Updates - Billy Corgan's Lawsuit Against TNA - October 26th, 2016
- DDP, Hogan, Piper's Daughters' Starting Company - October 26th, 2016
- Major Update - Billy Corgan's Lawsuit Against TNA - October 25th, 2016
- Update: FloSports Signs Streaming Deal With WWN Live - October 25th, 2016
- TNA Files Legal Response To Billy Corgan’s Lawsuit - October 24th, 2016
- Another Lawsuit Filed Against TNA - Details - October 24th, 2016
- Chris Sabin Suffers Injury, WrestleCon 2017 Updates - October 24th, 2016
- Kenny Omega Discusses Career Accomplishments, G1 - October 23rd, 2016
- Report - Lucha Underground Set To Run Live Event - October 16th, 2016