By Ryan Clark on August 7, 2012
– Gail Kim’s wedding to Food Network personality Chef Robert Irvine will be featured in a special titled Wedding Impossible on August 18th. The show airs at 8PMET on the Food Network. The title is a take-off of Irvine’s two series that have run on the Network, Dinner Impossible and Restaurant Impossible.
Also, Food Network Magazine did an article on the wedding for the September 2012 issue. The article notes that, “Irvine kept [Gail] in the dark about the details” so that he could surprise her. The article also noted that a number of Food Network and wrestling personalities were in attendance.
– Here is the latest edition of “TNA Today” featuring Robbie E.:
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013
- Updated List Of TNA Gut Check Challenge Winners - May 17th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary Pay-Per-View Card - May 16th, 2013
- Is RVD In Talks With TNA?, + A TNA Video Game? - May 16th, 2013
- Dixie Carter: 'Magnus Could Be The Future Of TNA' - May 16th, 2013
- Lots Of TNA Press In Las Vegas, Kurt Angle News - May 16th, 2013
- iMPACT! News - Tonight's Opening, Gutcheck Video - May 16th, 2013