By Ryan Clark on June 15, 2012
– To correct an earlier report, Don West parted ways with TNA Wrestling to be the Director of Sales and Marketing for the Wenatchee Wild hockey team in Washington, not the General Manager. He will share in sponsorships, profits and merchandise increases.
– Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA) officials are looking to have Kurt Angle appear on their annual Triplemanía show in August.
– Chris Sabin’s injury occurred when he landed outside the ring. He immediately held his knee in pain and did ceased further involvement with the match. He returned to action in March following eleven months of inactivity due tears in his ACL and MCL on his right knee.
– Check out the following video from TNA, showing off some highlights from the TNA Slammiversary PPV…
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Update On Zema Ion Fundraiser + TNA Attendance - May 24th, 2013
- Why Wasn't Alex Silva On iMPACT! Last Night? - May 24th, 2013
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Rises Big Time - May 24th, 2013
- WWE, TNA & ROH Weekend Schedule Inside Here - May 24th, 2013
- Next Week's TNA iMPACT! Matches + Slammiversary - May 24th, 2013
- VIDEO: Knockouts Title Change From TNA iMPACT! - May 24th, 2013
- Numerous Talents Return On This Week's iMPACT! - May 24th, 2013
- The Identity Of Suicide At The iMPACT! Taping - May 24th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary XI Card - May 23rd, 2013
- TNA Releases 'Always Evolve' Fitness App - May 23rd, 2013