By Ryan Clark on July 26, 2014
We noted last week here on the website that former TNA star AJ Styles recently appeared on Wrestling Observer Radio and noted that he’s already made more money working the indies and New Japan Pro Wrestling than he would have made in all of 2014 working for TNA Wrestling.
In an update on this, Styles noted that he’s already made close to what he made with TNA in 2013. Styles went on to say his TNA deal in 2013 paid around $350,000 but the latest deal he turned down would have ended up at just over $200,000 per year. Basically, they tried to cut his pay by $150,000 according to him.
The fact is …. he was making $350,000 per year in TNA (not including merchandise/DVD/PPV bonuses) and that’s more than some lower-card WWE talents make. Of course, there is more travel, etc. involved with WWE so debate that how you will.
Do you believe AJ? …. or is he just bitter? Let us know in the comments section below!
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- MVP Upset TNA Talent Wasn't Told About ROH/DA - May 27th, 2015
- Report: TNA Conference Call Scheduled For Today - May 27th, 2015
- TNA Maximum iMPACT! 2016 UK Tour Pre-Sale - May 27th, 2015
- James Storm On The iMPACT! Cancellation Reports - May 27th, 2015
- JR: 'TNA Is Irresponsible Not Addressing Reports' - May 26th, 2015
- Lucha Underground Renewed For A Second Season? - May 26th, 2015
- VIDEOS: GFW Press Conference Earlier This Month - May 26th, 2015
- Backstage News - Aries' TNA Contract Expiring - May 26th, 2015
- Report: Christy Hemme Leaving TNA Wrestling - May 26th, 2015
- Has Dixie Addressed The TNA/D. America Reports? - May 26th, 2015