By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEO: Rockstar Spud 'Banned' From TNA's HQ - October 29th, 2014
- A Rumor Killer On A New TNA TV Deal, EC3 Note - October 29th, 2014
- Tonight's TNA iMPACT! Matches, CZW Lineup - October 29th, 2014
- Report: Kurt Angle & TNA Agree To A New Deal - October 28th, 2014
- Official Preview For Tomorrow Night's iMPACT! - October 28th, 2014
- CHIKARA Returns To iPPV + iMPACT! Matches - October 28th, 2014
- VIDEO: A TNA British Boot Camp 2 Breakdown - October 27th, 2014
- Early Preview For Tonight's WWE RAW Broadcast - October 27th, 2014
- AUDIO: AJ Styles On Turning Down WWE, TNA - October 26th, 2014
- TNA References Bobby Lashley's Bellator 130 Win - October 26th, 2014