By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage Update - Total Nonstop Deletion Postponed - October 27th, 2016
- Bischoff On Corgan’s Battle With TNA: 'It’s A Mess' - October 27th, 2016
- Notes & Videos From Today's Corgan vs. TNA Hearing - October 26th, 2016
- Major Updates - Billy Corgan's Lawsuit Against TNA - October 26th, 2016
- DDP, Hogan, Piper's Daughters' Starting Company - October 26th, 2016
- Major Update - Billy Corgan's Lawsuit Against TNA - October 25th, 2016
- Update: FloSports Signs Streaming Deal With WWN Live - October 25th, 2016
- TNA Files Legal Response To Billy Corgan’s Lawsuit - October 24th, 2016
- Another Lawsuit Filed Against TNA - Details - October 24th, 2016
- Chris Sabin Suffers Injury, WrestleCon 2017 Updates - October 24th, 2016