By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Matt Hardy Video + Wildkat Sport Secures TV Deal - May 29th, 2016
- Willie Mack Reveals What Happened With NXT - May 28th, 2016
- 2 Matches Confirmed For TNAs's Slammiversary PPV - May 26th, 2016
- A Big Ratings Rise For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 25th, 2016
- This Week's iMPACT! Lineup, LU Video Preview, ROH - May 23rd, 2016
- POP TV President: 'Relationship w/ TNA Is Amazing!' - May 23rd, 2016
- Report - Hiroshi Tanahashi Taking Some Time Off - May 22nd, 2016
- TNA Official On Production Studios Move, More - May 22nd, 2016
- Young Bucks Injured, Out Of NJPW's BOTSJ' - May 20th, 2016
- Lineup For Tonight's TNA ONO: Victory Road PPV - May 20th, 2016