By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- EC3 Gets 'Legal Injunction' Against Hardys/Dixie - October 5th, 2015
- Gunner: 'I'm Interested In WWE Run', Recent Talks? - October 5th, 2015
- Lucha Underground Season Two TV Taping Start - October 5th, 2015
- Vince Russo Discusses TNA's Future & TV Tapings - October 5th, 2015
- Matt Hardy Reacts To TNA World Title Win - Video - October 5th, 2015
- Dixie Carter's 'Huge Announcement' Is ...? - October 5th, 2015
- Live Report From Last Night's Bound For Glory - October 5th, 2015
- Jim Ross Blogs On Last Night's Bound For Glory - October 5th, 2015
- The Lineups For TNA's Live Events On 10/29 -11/1 - October 5th, 2015
- TNA Talent Upset Backstage At Bound For Glory - October 5th, 2015