By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Lashley Returns To MMA Tonight At Bellator - October 24th, 2014
- Ex-TNA Knockout Set For 'Extreme Cheapskates' - October 23rd, 2014
- Gail Kim Praises TNA's Knockouts, BFG/Tokyo - October 23rd, 2014
- This Week's TNA IMPACT! Rating Is In - Details - October 23rd, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion - October 23rd, 2014
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Rebounds, Bully Ray Tweets - October 23rd, 2014
- TNA’s iMPACT! Footage To Run Out In November - October 23rd, 2014
- AUDIO: Ken Anderson & Kaz Shoot On TNA, IWC - October 23rd, 2014
- Dixie Carter Thanks UK Fans, Taz Podcast?, LAX - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEO: Kurt Angle Provides An Update On Status - October 22nd, 2014