By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Report - Dixie Carter On Her Way Out Of TNA? - August 29th, 2016
- Jeff Hardy Names 'Final Deletion II Sequel?, iMPACT!' - August 29th, 2016
- Rhodes Faces Angle Over The Weekend, More - August 28th, 2016
- Velvet Sky Tweets On Bubba Ray's WWE Departure - August 28th, 2016
- Chris Harris Discusses America's Most Wanted, TNA - August 28th, 2016
- Corgan: 'I Have Complete Creative Control In TNA!' - August 26th, 2016
- James Storm Says He's One Again Quit TNA - August 18th, 2016
- Billy Corgan Discuses His New Role In TNA, & More - August 16th, 2016
- Lawler To Face Jarrett, Liger & Hardy Set For NEW - August 16th, 2016
- Update On The ROH/CMLL Working Relationship - August 15th, 2016