By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- PHOTO: Ex-WWE Talent Spotted At TNA Headquarters - September 23rd, 2014
- Austin Aries Added To House Of Hardcore VII Event - September 22nd, 2014
- Rumor: TNA To Announce New TV Deal This Week? - September 22nd, 2014
- Bram On The Backstage TNA Atmosphere & Name - September 22nd, 2014
- Report: Austin Aries' TNA Contract Expiring Soon - September 22nd, 2014
- The Jarretts & Bischoff Hang Out (Pic), BBC Promo - September 22nd, 2014
- TNA Stars React To The Passing Of Eric The Actor - September 22nd, 2014
- TNA Announces The Signing Of Mahabali Shera - September 22nd, 2014
- Lashley's MMA Return Revealed - Bellator 130 - September 22nd, 2014
- TNA Takes Shot At WWE After Night Of Champions - September 22nd, 2014