By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA To Tape A Ton Of Footage In January, TNA/Corgan - December 2nd, 2016
- The Very Latest On The Billy Corgan vs. TNA Lawsuit - November 28th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Wins The GFW NEX*GEN Title - Photos - November 27th, 2016
- Helms: 'TNA May Not Need To Rebrand!', WWE Return? - November 27th, 2016
- TNA Knockouts Title Match Set For Next Week’s iMPACT! - November 26th, 2016
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Rating Rises - Details - November 19th, 2016
- Will Ospreay: 'I Do Need To Slow Down In The Ring!' - November 14th, 2016
- VIDEO: The Hardy Boyz' From Last Night's iMPACT! - November 11th, 2016
- VIDEO: Cornette's Election Day Address: 'Dump Trump' - November 9th, 2016
- Dixie Carter Holds A Conference Call - Big Changes - November 9th, 2016