By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Major Backstage Update On TNA's Pay Issues - April 17th, 2015
- Taz To Explain Why He Left TNA Wrestling Shortly - April 17th, 2015
- VIDEO: Bram Discusses Working With EC3, More - April 17th, 2015
- Another Backstage Update On TNA's Pay Issues - April 17th, 2015
- Backstage Report: TNA & AAA Resume Talks - April 17th, 2015
- Update On Havok's TNA Status, + Storm/TNA Video - April 16th, 2015
- House Of Hardcore Signs TV Deal w/ Fight Network - April 16th, 2015
- Update - Taz Quits TNA - Who May Replace Him? - April 15th, 2015
- VIDEO: A Preview For Friday Night's TNA iMPACT! - April 15th, 2015
- BREAKING NEWS: Taz Quits TNA Wrestling - April 15th, 2015