By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEOS: 'iMPACT! 60' + 2014 Lockdown Online - January 26th, 2015
- TNA iMPACT! Sees A Big Ratings Increase - Details - January 26th, 2015
- Various News: Bischoff/Apter Video, Poffo/Y2J Note - January 25th, 2015
- Gunner: 'Randy Savage Was One Of My Influences!' - January 25th, 2015
- Rumor Killer - Is Havok Gone From TNA Wrestling? - January 24th, 2015
- Bully Ray Reacts To Velvet Sky's 'Firing' From TNA - January 24th, 2015
- Dixie Carter Reacts To Velvet Sky's TNA 'Firing' - January 24th, 2015
- Monster's Ball On Next Week's iMPACT! + Video - January 24th, 2015
- Today's TNA Programming On Destination America - January 24th, 2015
- **SPOILERS** - Angle's Thoughts On Foxcatcher - January 23rd, 2015