By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Did Robbie & Tessmacher Win 'The Amazing Race'? - December 20th, 2014
- Dixie Carter Set To Appear On Jim Ross’ Podcast - December 19th, 2014
- Confirmed: Matthews Joins TNA's Broadcast Team - December 18th, 2014
- Confirmed: JR/Striker To Call NJPW/GFW PPV - December 18th, 2014
- What's The Plan For Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion? - December 18th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett On GFW’s Vision, WrestleKingdom - December 18th, 2014
- VIDEO: TNA's 'Destination Home' With EC3 - December 18th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett Talks TNA Lasting This Long, More - December 18th, 2014
- Chavo Guerrero Discusses Lucha Underground - December 18th, 2014
- How Much Money Is TNA Offering Del Rio?, Details - December 17th, 2014