By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Kevin Nash Set For GFW's Weekend Live Events - August 27th, 2015
- Brooke: 'Gail Is The Toughest Knockout I've Faced!' - August 27th, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Says GFW Is Still Working On A TV Deal - August 27th, 2015
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Hits All-Time Low, ROH Rises - August 27th, 2015
- VIDEOS: TNA Knockouts Calendar Cover Girl, More - August 27th, 2015
- Would AJ Styles Jump Ship From NJPW To WWE? - August 27th, 2015
- Backstage Report - Uncertainty Over TNA's TV Future - August 26th, 2015
- Drew Galloway Discusses Who He’d Like To Wrestle - August 26th, 2015
- Sam Shaw Compares TNA Gut Check & Tough Enough - August 26th, 2015
- VIDEO: 2016 TNA Knockouts Calendar Photo Shoot - August 26th, 2015