By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Gail Kim Praises HHH, Vince 'Needs To Get A Clue' - May 22nd, 2015
- Dollhouse Added To TNA's Roster, TNA Releases? - May 22nd, 2015
- Corgan Reacts To iMPACT! Cancellation Reports - May 22nd, 2015
- Dixie Carter Hypes Tonight's Slammiversary 2014 - May 22nd, 2015
- Destination America To Air Slammiversary 2014 - May 22nd, 2015
- Kurt Angle To Be Honored By NWHOF - Details - May 22nd, 2015
- TNA Issues Statement On Cancellation Reports - May 21st, 2015
- Report: Billy Corgan Surprising People In TNA - May 21st, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Attending The Lucha World Cup Event - May 21st, 2015
- Bob Ryder Reacts To Reports Of TNA’s Cancellation - May 21st, 2015