By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA Gets TV Clearance In Finland - Details Inside - March 27th, 2015
- The Official Preview For Tonight's TNA IMPACT! - March 27th, 2015
- TNA Signs Big TV Deal In Brazil - Details Inside - March 26th, 2015
- 'I'm With Spud' (Video), Aguayo Jr. Memorial T-Shirt - March 25th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Jarrett's GFW Plans & Future? - March 25th, 2015
- Josh Matthews Discusses Joining TNA, Vince, More - March 25th, 2015
- Taz’s Podcast To Air Live Next Week - Details - March 25th, 2015
- TNA Announces A 'Best Of Sting' DVD Collection - March 24th, 2015
- VIDEOS: EVOLVE 38 Highlights, Hardy's Latest - March 24th, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Teases GFW Debut In Las Vegas - March 24th, 2015