By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The TNA/UK Attendance, Reby Sky To Wrestle In TNA? - February 10th, 2016
- James Storm Reveals Dream Opponent, WWE Future - February 9th, 2016
- Tonight's TNA iMPACT! Matches + EVOLVE/WM32 - February 9th, 2016
- Lynn Works The ROH TV Tapings, Kobra Moon To LU - February 8th, 2016
- Lucha Underground News - Highlight Video, Ratings - February 8th, 2016
- Backstage Report - More Major AAA Contract Issues - February 7th, 2016
- VIDEOS: GFW Announces UK Live Events, Beer Money - February 6th, 2016
- Report - Rey Mysterio & AAA In A Contract Dispute - February 5th, 2016
- TNA Fires Awesome Kong - Details - February 5th, 2016
- Lucha Underground Officials Met With WWE, TNA - February 4th, 2016