By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Taz Re-Signs A Deal With CBS Radio - Details - July 29th, 2016
- Bobby Lashley Done Working The ELITE Tournament - July 28th, 2016
- Season 3 Of Lucha Underground To Debut On 9/7 - July 28th, 2016
- Matt Hardy Interested In Facing Bray Wyatt, More - July 27th, 2016
- VIDEOS: TNA Looks At 'Moose' + AAW Trailer Video - July 27th, 2016
- Hardy: 'I Want To End Career Against 'Taker At WM!' - July 25th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Jeff Hardy's Bizarre Behavior At Indy Event - July 24th, 2016
- Backstage Report: Will Ospreay Signs w/ WWN Live - July 23rd, 2016
- This Week's Lucha Underground Finale Ratings - July 22nd, 2016
- Backstage Rumor - New TNA BFG Date Revealed? - July 21st, 2016