By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The Low iMPACT! Ratings, TNA-UK Attendance #'s - March 4th, 2015
- HHH Hypes Tonight's NXT Main Event + '5 Things' - March 4th, 2015
- Joey Ryan Calls For Bill DeMott To Be Fired, More - March 4th, 2015
- Jim Cornette On The #GiveDivasAChance Campaign - March 4th, 2015
- Another ROH Opponent For Samoa Joe, LU Matches - March 4th, 2015
- iMPACT! Beats RAW & SmackDown In Germany - March 3rd, 2015
- The Updated House Of Hardcore VIII Card Inside - March 3rd, 2015
- Video Preview Tomorrow's Lucha Underground - March 3rd, 2015
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Continues To Drop - Details - March 3rd, 2015
- Dixie Carter Congratulates Hulk Hogan - Details - March 2nd, 2015