By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Happy Thanksgiving From The PWS Staff! - November 26th, 2015
- Big News - TNA Cancels Their Tour Of India - November 25th, 2015
- Tyrus Reveals Why He Takes Shots At John Cena - November 25th, 2015
- AAA Announces Mega Title Match For Vacant Title - November 23rd, 2015
- **SPOILERS** - TNA Changing World Title Finals? - November 22nd, 2015
- Major Update On AJ Styles - Under Contract? - November 22nd, 2015
- The Updated TNA World Title Series Standings - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage LU News - Announcers, 24 TV Tapings - November 22nd, 2015
- Apter/Russo (Video), ROH/NJPW Relationship - November 22nd, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Hosting Seminar Next Month - Details - November 22nd, 2015