By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Lineups For The ROH/NJPW War Of The Worlds Tour - April 27th, 2017
- Lucha Underground Officially Returning On May 31st - April 27th, 2017
- Report - Jack Swagger Asking $4,000 Per Indy Event - April 27th, 2017
- Young Bucks & Omega Sign Deal With Hot Topic - April 27th, 2017
- Report: Jarrett & Ryder Involved In Backstage Incident - April 25th, 2017
- Backstage Update - Crazzy Steve Signing With WWE - April 25th, 2017
- Backstage Report - Ex-TNA Star Gunner To Sign With WWE? - April 25th, 2017
- Crazzy Steve: 'I Have Nothing But Respect For iMPACT!' - April 24th, 2017
- VIDEOS: **SPOILER** Footage Of Return At iMPACT! - April 24th, 2017
- Crazzy Steve Done With iMPACT!, Headed To WWE - April 24th, 2017