By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Magnus: 'TNA Didn't Believe I Had A Concussion!' - June 25th, 2016
- Ken Anderson Discusses WWE Main Roster Debut - June 24th, 2016
- Lucha Underground Offers Prince Puma Huge Deal - June 23rd, 2016
- TNA Locking Their Talents Into Exclusive Contracts - June 23rd, 2016
- The Next Set Of iMPACT! TV Tapings, EC3/EVOLVE - June 23rd, 2016
- Kurt Angle’s Brother Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter - June 23rd, 2016
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Rises - June 22nd, 2016
- New House Of Hardcore Live Events Announced - June 21st, 2016
- TNA Signs Tough Enough Alum Chelsea Green - Video - June 20th, 2016
- Alex Riley To TNA?, Rhodes vs. Thunder Liger Set - June 19th, 2016