By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Angle Compares Cena's Reaction To 'You Suck' - July 31st, 2015
- Tons Of Free GFW Tickets Handed Out, NJPW/AXS - July 31st, 2015
- James Storm & TNA Wrestling Part Ways - Details - July 31st, 2015
- TNA Bound For Glory Tickets On Sale Today - July 31st, 2015
- Backstage Update - TNA Actually Fired MVP - July 31st, 2015
- Talent Set For The Next Set Of GFW TV Tapings - July 31st, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Taping Results</i> - July 31st, 2015
- The TNA Bound For Glory Main Event Announced - July 31st, 2015
- Angelina Love & Davey Richards Expecting Child - July 30th, 2015
- TNA iMPACT! & ROH Ratings Both Rise This Week - July 30th, 2015