By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- NJPW Wrestling Dontaku Results 5.03.16 - May 4th, 2016
- TNA Knockout Maria Kanellis Suffers A Broken Hand - May 3rd, 2016
- TNA Re-Signs Crazzy Steve, + 'iMPACT! Breakdown' - May 3rd, 2016
- ROH COO Joe Koff Comments On The TNA Rumors - May 2nd, 2016
- Ex-UFC Fighter Shayna Baszler Works AIW Event - May 2nd, 2016
- WWE Stars & Alumni React To Enzo Amore’s Injury - May 2nd, 2016
- <i>WWE Payback Results (5/1) - Reigns vs. Styles!</i> - May 1st, 2016
- 2 Cold Scorpio Blasts Taz (Video), Young Bookings - May 1st, 2016
- VIDEO: Jay Lethal On Beating Flair With Figure Four - May 1st, 2016
- Daniels On Whether WWE Guys Had Egos In TNA - May 1st, 2016