By Ryan Clark on July 29, 2014
Source: The Wrestling Observer Radio
During the latest edition of WOL Radio, the possibility of WWE buying TNA’s video library (if they can’t get picked up by another network) was discussed.
An interesting note from that discussion was that TNA has over 1,000 hours (approximately 1,400 hours) of footage and the going rate from the WWE is about $500 per hour of footage. The word is that the offer from WWE would be at around $500,000 for the entire TNA video library. This is of course a worst case scenario situation, and again, is only speculation.
Meanwhile, TNA is currently having issues shopping the product because Hulk Hogan is no longer with them. Many networks view Hogan as a big draw in wrestling. Since TNA doesn’t have Hogan anymore, it’s hurting their reputation.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Dixie Carter Thanks UK Fans, Taz Podcast?, LAX - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEO: Kurt Angle Provides An Update On Status - October 22nd, 2014
- Matt Hardy: 'TNA Has Improved Their Product' - October 22nd, 2014
- Updates: Dreamer's Production Company, Styles - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEO: SoCal Val On Working As A Rosebud - October 22nd, 2014
- Report: Eric Bischoff-TNA Contract Issues? - October 21st, 2014
- Official Preview For Tomorrow Night's IMPACT! - October 21st, 2014
- The Latest On TNA's Television Negotiations - October 21st, 2014
- Bobby Lashley Fights This Friday, Roode/Lashley - October 21st, 2014
- Al Snow Talks TNA vs. WWE, Six-Sided Ring & More - October 20th, 2014