By Ryan Clark on October 14, 2012
The following is from TMZ.com:
Hulk Hogan is taking his sex tape fight to the big dogs — contacting the FBI this week to help him track down the low-life who leaked his naked fun time footage to the media … TMZ has learned.
Hulk’s attorney tells TMZ, the wrestler had previously attempted to file a police report in Florida — but local police couldn’t help him for two reasons:
1) Because the tape was recorded in 2006, the four-year statute of limitations had expired on the offense of unlawfully recording Hulk without his permission.
2) The other offense — distributing the illegal footage to the media — crosses state lines, so it’s a federal problem … not a local one.
As a result, Hulk’s lawyer says he has contacted the FBI to track down the sex tape leaker … and bring that person to justice.
We’re told Hulk plans to meet with FBI agents on Monday.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Update On Zema Ion Fundraiser + TNA Attendance - May 24th, 2013
- Why Wasn't Alex Silva On iMPACT! Last Night? - May 24th, 2013
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Rises Big Time - May 24th, 2013
- WWE, TNA & ROH Weekend Schedule Inside Here - May 24th, 2013
- Next Week's TNA iMPACT! Matches + Slammiversary - May 24th, 2013
- VIDEO: Knockouts Title Change From TNA iMPACT! - May 24th, 2013
- Numerous Talents Return On This Week's iMPACT! - May 24th, 2013
- The Identity Of Suicide At The iMPACT! Taping - May 24th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary XI Card - May 23rd, 2013
- TNA Releases 'Always Evolve' Fitness App - May 23rd, 2013