By Ryan Clark on January 19, 2013
Hulk Hogan recently stated on Twitter that Scott Steiner’s “party is over” after they feuded for about a year on social media and in the court.
Hogan commented on Steiner in response to a Twitter follower saying to Hogan: “I heard Big Poppa Pump call Hogan a piece of $hit on a Winnipeg radio station today. I think we should set up a match at the MTS Center.” Hogan then replied: “That’s all he has is to get the Hogan rub, his party is over. HH.”
Nashville court records indicate the legal battle between Steiner and TNA ended one month ago on December 18. A Nashville judge granted an order of nonsuit. This ended the legal dispute between TNA and Steiner without ruling on the merit of TNA’s restraining order case against Steiner or Steiner’s countersuit against TNA. The “order of nonsuit” was issued without prejudice, which means the suit can be re-filed in the future.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEO: Help Celebrate TNA's Birthday Today - June 19th, 2013
- Sting Reveals How Much Longer He Plans To Wrestle - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Mickie James Releases A New Single - June 18th, 2013
- King Mo Returns To The Cage Tomorrow + Briscoes - June 18th, 2013
- TNA Bound For Glory Series Update, TNA's UK Tour - June 18th, 2013
- Eric Young Wants To See Hogan Wrestle Again - June 17th, 2013
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant! - June 17th, 2013
- VIDEO: Joseph Park Reacts To Big iMPACT! Win - June 16th, 2013
- The Winner Of Online TNA Gut Check Challenge - June 16th, 2013
- TNA Basebrawl Results 06.15.13 - Lexington, KY - June 16th, 2013