By Ryan Clark on August 23, 2012
Hulk Hogan is meeting with pro wrestling fan Jason Hafelein (of Midland, Michigan) today. Hafelein’s body is rejecting a double lung transplant and is going to Florida to meet Hogan thanks to arrangements made by his respiratory therapist. The therapist had to borrow money to make the meeting happen.
You can find more information here.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Numerous Talents Return On This Week's iMPACT! - May 24th, 2013
- The Identity Of Suicide At The iMPACT! Taping - May 24th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary XI Card - May 23rd, 2013
- TNA Releases 'Always Evolve' Fitness App - May 23rd, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Results For Next Week</i> - May 23rd, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Says He May Wrestle Again Some Day - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEOS: TNA Slammiversary XI: Before The Bell - May 23rd, 2013
- Backstage Notes From Tonight's iMPACT! Tapings - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEO: Kurt Angle At 'The Rumble On The Rails' Event - May 23rd, 2013
- TNA Announces ‘iMPACT! Fan Battle’ Contest - May 23rd, 2013