By Ryan Clark on August 14, 2012
Kurt Angle posted the following to Twitter after he threatened CM Punk and called him a bitch last night for having implied that TNA was an indy promotion:
I apologize to TNA and WWE fans for my comment. I don’t expect Punk to apologize to TNA, but I’m sorry. Respect 4 The Biz.
I didn’t apologize to Punk. Only the WWE (and) TNA fans. Punk disrespected TNA. He Has a lot to learn about fame and responsibility.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013
- Updated List Of TNA Gut Check Challenge Winners - May 17th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary Pay-Per-View Card - May 16th, 2013
- Is RVD In Talks With TNA?, + A TNA Video Game? - May 16th, 2013
- Dixie Carter: 'Magnus Could Be The Future Of TNA' - May 16th, 2013
- Lots Of TNA Press In Las Vegas, Kurt Angle News - May 16th, 2013
- iMPACT! News - Tonight's Opening, Gutcheck Video - May 16th, 2013
- A James Storm Injury Update Inside Here + SHINE - May 16th, 2013