By Ryan Clark on July 9, 2014
Kurt Angle was a guest on Jim Ross’ podcast, During his appearance, he stated that his contract with TNA expires on September 21st. He also stated that TNA offered him a contact extension, but that he turned it down.
Angle noted that his next wrestling contract will be his last, and he feels he needs to think about what that means for who he signs with. During the podcast, he also stated that he should be ready to return to the ring in October.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Velvet Sky Tweets On Bubba Ray's WWE Departure - August 28th, 2016
- Chris Harris Discusses America's Most Wanted, TNA - August 28th, 2016
- Corgan: 'I Have Complete Creative Control In TNA!' - August 26th, 2016
- James Storm Says He's One Again Quit TNA - August 18th, 2016
- Billy Corgan Discuses His New Role In TNA, & More - August 16th, 2016
- Lawler To Face Jarrett, Liger & Hardy Set For NEW - August 16th, 2016
- Update On The ROH/CMLL Working Relationship - August 15th, 2016
- Robbie E. Discusses Why WWE's Never Hired Him - August 14th, 2016
- Big **SPOILER** From The TNA iMPACT! Tapings - August 14th, 2016
- Angle Challenges McGregor To Take Bumps - August 13th, 2016