By Ryan Clark on July 9, 2014
Kurt Angle was a guest on Jim Ross’ podcast, During his appearance, he stated that his contract with TNA expires on September 21st. He also stated that TNA offered him a contact extension, but that he turned it down.
Angle noted that his next wrestling contract will be his last, and he feels he needs to think about what that means for who he signs with. During the podcast, he also stated that he should be ready to return to the ring in October.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA Signs Two New Talents, Re-Signs Robbie E. - April 29th, 2016
- DJ Z Discusses TNA's Future, Working With RVD - April 29th, 2016
- Jarrett: 'Chyna Was As Important To DX As Anyone' - April 29th, 2016
- Lucha Underground Viewership & Ratings Drop - April 28th, 2016
- Kurt Angle Discusses His Relationship With Triple H - April 28th, 2016
- Balls Mahoney Memorial Services Set For Saturday - April 27th, 2016
- Moose: 'I'm Good Friends With Scott Hall Now!' - April 26th, 2016
- The Names Of Six New TNA Talents Revealed - April 25th, 2016
- Actor Puts Indy Star Through A Table, Duggan/Sheik - April 25th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Three Fights At WrestleCon - April 24th, 2016