By Ryan Clark on July 9, 2014
Kurt Angle was a guest on Jim Ross’ podcast, During his appearance, he stated that his contract with TNA expires on September 21st. He also stated that TNA offered him a contact extension, but that he turned it down.
Angle noted that his next wrestling contract will be his last, and he feels he needs to think about what that means for who he signs with. During the podcast, he also stated that he should be ready to return to the ring in October.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Lynn Works The ROH TV Tapings, Kobra Moon To LU - February 8th, 2016
- Lucha Underground News - Highlight Video, Ratings - February 8th, 2016
- Backstage Report - More Major AAA Contract Issues - February 7th, 2016
- VIDEOS: GFW Announces UK Live Events, Beer Money - February 6th, 2016
- Report - Rey Mysterio & AAA In A Contract Dispute - February 5th, 2016
- TNA Fires Awesome Kong - Details - February 5th, 2016
- Lucha Underground Officials Met With WWE, TNA - February 4th, 2016
- Kong's Status With TNA?, Next Week's iMPACT! Lineup - February 4th, 2016
- Pentagon Jr. Discusses Lucha Underground & More - February 4th, 2016
- TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Drops - Details Inside - February 3rd, 2016