By Ryan Clark on July 9, 2014
Kurt Angle was a guest on Jim Ross’ podcast, During his appearance, he stated that his contract with TNA expires on September 21st. He also stated that TNA offered him a contact extension, but that he turned it down.
Angle noted that his next wrestling contract will be his last, and he feels he needs to think about what that means for who he signs with. During the podcast, he also stated that he should be ready to return to the ring in October.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- AAA Announces Mega Title Match For Vacant Title - November 23rd, 2015
- **SPOILERS** - TNA Changing World Title Finals? - November 22nd, 2015
- Major Update On AJ Styles - Under Contract? - November 22nd, 2015
- The Updated TNA World Title Series Standings - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage LU News - Announcers, 24 TV Tapings - November 22nd, 2015
- Apter/Russo (Video), ROH/NJPW Relationship - November 22nd, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Hosting Seminar Next Month - Details - November 22nd, 2015
- TNA Believes DA Brought ROH In To Undermine? - November 22nd, 2015
- Update - TNA Negotiations With POP TV & WGN - November 21st, 2015
- Bubba The Love Sponge Will Not Be Charged - November 21st, 2015