By Ryan Clark on July 9, 2014
Kurt Angle was a guest on Jim Ross’ podcast, During his appearance, he stated that his contract with TNA expires on September 21st. He also stated that TNA offered him a contact extension, but that he turned it down.
Angle noted that his next wrestling contract will be his last, and he feels he needs to think about what that means for who he signs with. During the podcast, he also stated that he should be ready to return to the ring in October.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage News - Bully Ray's TNA Future, Roode - October 31st, 2014
- Backstage News On TNA's TV Deal, Angle/L.A. - October 31st, 2014
- Why John Morrison Chose Lucha Underground - October 31st, 2014
- How You Can Meet & Eat Dinner Vince Russo - October 31st, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's Meeting With ROH - October 30th, 2014
- Report: GFW To Make Announcements Next Month? - October 30th, 2014
- Early #'s For Thursday Night's iMPACT! Telecast - October 30th, 2014
- VIDEO: Rockstar Spud 'Banned' From TNA's HQ - October 29th, 2014
- A Rumor Killer On A New TNA TV Deal, EC3 Note - October 29th, 2014
- Tonight's TNA iMPACT! Matches, CZW Lineup - October 29th, 2014