By Ryan Clark on July 9, 2014
Kurt Angle was a guest on Jim Ross’ podcast, During his appearance, he stated that his contract with TNA expires on September 21st. He also stated that TNA offered him a contact extension, but that he turned it down.
Angle noted that his next wrestling contract will be his last, and he feels he needs to think about what that means for who he signs with. During the podcast, he also stated that he should be ready to return to the ring in October.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- 'Thanksgiving Throwdown' iMPACT! On YouTube - November 21st, 2014
- Backstage News - When TNA Will Tape TV, NYC? - November 20th, 2014
- Final Original Episode Of iMPACT! On Spike Rating - November 20th, 2014
- A Major Backstage Update On TNA's New TV Deal - November 20th, 2014
- VIDEO: Part Two Of GFW's Jim Ross Interview - November 20th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett Reacts To TNA's iMPACT! TV Deal, GFW - November 20th, 2014
- Dixie Carter Thanks The Fans For Their Support - November 20th, 2014
- Backstage Reaction To TNA's New iMPACT! TV Deal - November 20th, 2014
- Update On TNA's New TV Deal - Dixie Thanks Spike - November 19th, 2014
- Spike TV President Issues Statement On TNA - November 19th, 2014