By Ryan Clark on October 16, 2012
Bubba the Love Sponge will be on Howard Stern’s SiriusXM satellite radio show tomorrow morning to discuss the lawsuit brought against him by Hulk Hogan over the sex tape, which involves Bubba’s ex-wife Heather Clem.
Speaking of Bubba the Love Sponge , on his morning radio show today in Florida, Bubba used his platform to discuss and speak out against Hogan and the lawsuit as we noted earlier. Clem referred to Hogan as a “hypocritical fraud” for filing the suit and said his ex-wife Heather was a victim in the situation. While Hogan has claimed that Heather Clem pushed to be with Hogan, Clem claimed that it was Hogan who “drove him crazy” about sleeping with Heather. Clem noted that he made a mistake by allowing it but said that at the end of the day, there were three people involved and they “all knew what time it was.” Clem claimed that Hogan was painting himself as a victim as a way to save his image publicly. Clem has stated he cannot discuss the tape and the lawsuit due to a clause in his divorce from his ex-wife, so he instead focused on Hogan’s claims and Hogan portraying himself as a victim. He did not discuss why or how the tape came to exist, nor his claims that he and his wife could “retire” off the tape.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Eric Young Wants To See Hogan Wrestle Again - June 17th, 2013
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant! - June 17th, 2013
- VIDEO: Joseph Park Reacts To Big iMPACT! Win - June 16th, 2013
- The Winner Of Online TNA Gut Check Challenge - June 16th, 2013
- TNA Basebrawl Results 06.15.13 - Lexington, KY - June 16th, 2013
- TNA Executive Released + Rampage/Aces & 8's - June 15th, 2013
- VIDEO: Samoa Joe's Reaction To 'Rampage' In TNA - June 15th, 2013
- Preview For Next Week's 'Open Fight Night' iMPACT! - June 15th, 2013
- Sean Waltman On Why TNA Isn't 'Must See' TV, More - June 15th, 2013
- Kevin Nash Taunts CM Punk - Main Event Mafia? - June 15th, 2013