By Ryan Clark on April 23, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
There is said to be heat on Dixie Carter in TNA because many feel she’s not doing enough to help the company. One of the concerns is the fact that TNA does not have a new TV deal with Spike TV and their current deal ends in October. The last contract they had also expired in the month of October and the company had already agreed to a new deal by this time in that year.
There are also those who are upset with Dixie Carter’s attitude. She recently asked in meetings at TNA’s Nashville headquarters why the company wasn’t in the New Orleans area during WrestleMania week. Many feel that questioning this and the low morale is an example of her criticizing what the company should have done instead of actually getting something done.
Dixie’s mother Janice and a Panda Energy attorney recently visited the TNA HQ in Nashville, which surprised a lot of people, as they normally stay in Texas.
Meanwhile, there are also those in TNA who think that “Big” John Gaburick is out of his element with his current role. He handles the creative direction for the company, something he never did while in WWE.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Tyrus On His Career Highlights (Audio), Anderson - May 23rd, 2015
- Josh Matthews Takes Shot At WWE Over Samoa Joe - May 22nd, 2015
- Gail Kim Praises HHH, Vince 'Needs To Get A Clue' - May 22nd, 2015
- Dollhouse Added To TNA's Roster, TNA Releases? - May 22nd, 2015
- Corgan Reacts To iMPACT! Cancellation Reports - May 22nd, 2015
- Dixie Carter Hypes Tonight's Slammiversary 2014 - May 22nd, 2015
- Destination America To Air Slammiversary 2014 - May 22nd, 2015
- Kurt Angle To Be Honored By NWHOF - Details - May 22nd, 2015
- TNA Issues Statement On Cancellation Reports - May 21st, 2015
- Report: Billy Corgan Surprising People In TNA - May 21st, 2015