By Ryan Clark on April 23, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
There is said to be heat on Dixie Carter in TNA because many feel she’s not doing enough to help the company. One of the concerns is the fact that TNA does not have a new TV deal with Spike TV and their current deal ends in October. The last contract they had also expired in the month of October and the company had already agreed to a new deal by this time in that year.
There are also those who are upset with Dixie Carter’s attitude. She recently asked in meetings at TNA’s Nashville headquarters why the company wasn’t in the New Orleans area during WrestleMania week. Many feel that questioning this and the low morale is an example of her criticizing what the company should have done instead of actually getting something done.
Dixie’s mother Janice and a Panda Energy attorney recently visited the TNA HQ in Nashville, which surprised a lot of people, as they normally stay in Texas.
Meanwhile, there are also those in TNA who think that “Big” John Gaburick is out of his element with his current role. He handles the creative direction for the company, something he never did while in WWE.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Ex-TNA Talent Debuts A New Gimmick, Steen/WWE - July 28th, 2014
- Report: Top TNA Employee Jumping Ship To ROH? - July 28th, 2014
- Jim Ross Blogs On The Ongoing TNA/SpikeTV Issues - July 28th, 2014
- Dixie Carter: 'TNA & SpikeTV Negotiations Ongoing' - July 28th, 2014
- UPDATED - MONDAY - 3:05PM EST: TNA iMPACT! Gone From SpikeTV - July 28th, 2014
- Dixie Carter Tweets On iMPACT! + Tajiri/TNA/NYC - July 28th, 2014
- Matt Morgan Rips Spike For Promotion Of iMPACT! - July 28th, 2014
- Nash, Cornette & Kidman React To TNA/SpikeTV News - July 28th, 2014
- JR Reacts To SpikeTV Not Renewing iMPACT! - July 28th, 2014
- The Latest On TNA - Gone From SpikeTV & Meetings - July 28th, 2014