By Ryan Clark on April 23, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
There is said to be heat on Dixie Carter in TNA because many feel she’s not doing enough to help the company. One of the concerns is the fact that TNA does not have a new TV deal with Spike TV and their current deal ends in October. The last contract they had also expired in the month of October and the company had already agreed to a new deal by this time in that year.
There are also those who are upset with Dixie Carter’s attitude. She recently asked in meetings at TNA’s Nashville headquarters why the company wasn’t in the New Orleans area during WrestleMania week. Many feel that questioning this and the low morale is an example of her criticizing what the company should have done instead of actually getting something done.
Dixie’s mother Janice and a Panda Energy attorney recently visited the TNA HQ in Nashville, which surprised a lot of people, as they normally stay in Texas.
Meanwhile, there are also those in TNA who think that “Big” John Gaburick is out of his element with his current role. He handles the creative direction for the company, something he never did while in WWE.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Matches For Next Week's Hardcore Justice iMPACT! - April 26th, 2015
- Davey Richards/X-Division Title Plans?, AAA/TNA - April 24th, 2015
- TNA Official Takes A Shot At 'Rampage' Jackson - April 24th, 2015
- Who's Calling Tonight's iMPACT!?, A Big EC3 Push - April 24th, 2015
- EC3 Hypes Announcement (Video), iMPACT! Matches - April 24th, 2015
- VIDEO: Who Is New TNA Knockout Laura Dennis? - April 24th, 2015
- Backstage News On Two Recent TNA Departures - April 23rd, 2015
- Official Preview For Tomorrow’s TNA iMPACT! - April 23rd, 2015
- Backstage Update - Mysterio To Lucha Underground? - April 23rd, 2015
- Backstage Report - TNA Behind On Some Payments - April 23rd, 2015