By Ryan Clark on April 23, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
There is said to be heat on Dixie Carter in TNA because many feel she’s not doing enough to help the company. One of the concerns is the fact that TNA does not have a new TV deal with Spike TV and their current deal ends in October. The last contract they had also expired in the month of October and the company had already agreed to a new deal by this time in that year.
There are also those who are upset with Dixie Carter’s attitude. She recently asked in meetings at TNA’s Nashville headquarters why the company wasn’t in the New Orleans area during WrestleMania week. Many feel that questioning this and the low morale is an example of her criticizing what the company should have done instead of actually getting something done.
Dixie’s mother Janice and a Panda Energy attorney recently visited the TNA HQ in Nashville, which surprised a lot of people, as they normally stay in Texas.
Meanwhile, there are also those in TNA who think that “Big” John Gaburick is out of his element with his current role. He handles the creative direction for the company, something he never did while in WWE.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- El Rey To Increase Output For Lucha Underground - December 20th, 2016
- The Lineup For 1/4 NJPW WrestleKingdom 11 Event - December 20th, 2016
- Challenge TV To Air 'Total Nonstop Deletion' - December 16th, 2016
- The Young Bucks Unlikely For 'Total Nonstop Deletion' - December 15th, 2016
- Angle Wishes He Could Redo 'Mania Match w/ Lesnar - December 14th, 2016
- Matt Hardy Invites Wyatt Family & Goldberg To TND - December 13th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Whatever Happened To Andy Douglas?, More - December 13th, 2016
- Alberto Del Rio Involved In Backstage Fight In Mexico - December 12th, 2016
- Lineups For NJPW's Road To The Tokyo Dome Events - December 12th, 2016
- Billy Corgan's Lawsuit Against TNA Officially Dismissed - December 7th, 2016