By Ryan Clark on April 23, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
There is said to be heat on Dixie Carter in TNA because many feel she’s not doing enough to help the company. One of the concerns is the fact that TNA does not have a new TV deal with Spike TV and their current deal ends in October. The last contract they had also expired in the month of October and the company had already agreed to a new deal by this time in that year.
There are also those who are upset with Dixie Carter’s attitude. She recently asked in meetings at TNA’s Nashville headquarters why the company wasn’t in the New Orleans area during WrestleMania week. Many feel that questioning this and the low morale is an example of her criticizing what the company should have done instead of actually getting something done.
Dixie’s mother Janice and a Panda Energy attorney recently visited the TNA HQ in Nashville, which surprised a lot of people, as they normally stay in Texas.
Meanwhile, there are also those in TNA who think that “Big” John Gaburick is out of his element with his current role. He handles the creative direction for the company, something he never did while in WWE.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA iMPACT! Matches + 'I'm With ... Robbie E.' - February 27th, 2015
- VIDEO: Matt Hardy Hypes Tomorrow's OMEGA - February 27th, 2015
- Report: WWE & Others Interested In Samoa Joe - February 26th, 2015
- Various News: DiBiase/Cornette, Robbie E./Godderz - February 26th, 2015
- Russo Continues To Deny Lucha Underground Reports - February 26th, 2015
- Backstage News On Samoa Joe's TNA Departure - February 26th, 2015
- TNA To Tape 7-8 Episodes Of iMPACT! In March - February 26th, 2015
- Booker T To Work MCW Event, Sabu/Taz Podcast - February 26th, 2015
- Update: ESPN Special On The Von Erich Family - February 26th, 2015
- Free Match: The Young Bucks vs. The Hardys - February 26th, 2015