By Ryan Clark on April 23, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
There is said to be heat on Dixie Carter in TNA because many feel she’s not doing enough to help the company. One of the concerns is the fact that TNA does not have a new TV deal with Spike TV and their current deal ends in October. The last contract they had also expired in the month of October and the company had already agreed to a new deal by this time in that year.
There are also those who are upset with Dixie Carter’s attitude. She recently asked in meetings at TNA’s Nashville headquarters why the company wasn’t in the New Orleans area during WrestleMania week. Many feel that questioning this and the low morale is an example of her criticizing what the company should have done instead of actually getting something done.
Dixie’s mother Janice and a Panda Energy attorney recently visited the TNA HQ in Nashville, which surprised a lot of people, as they normally stay in Texas.
Meanwhile, there are also those in TNA who think that “Big” John Gaburick is out of his element with his current role. He handles the creative direction for the company, something he never did while in WWE.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Last Night's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Is In - February 10th, 2016
- Official Preview For Tonight's Lucha Underground - February 10th, 2016
- Updates On The Next 3 House Of Hardcore Shows - February 10th, 2016
- The TNA/UK Attendance, Reby Sky To Wrestle In TNA? - February 10th, 2016
- James Storm Reveals Dream Opponent, WWE Future - February 9th, 2016
- Tonight's TNA iMPACT! Matches + EVOLVE/WM32 - February 9th, 2016
- Lynn Works The ROH TV Tapings, Kobra Moon To LU - February 8th, 2016
- Lucha Underground News - Highlight Video, Ratings - February 8th, 2016
- Backstage Report - More Major AAA Contract Issues - February 7th, 2016
- VIDEOS: GFW Announces UK Live Events, Beer Money - February 6th, 2016