By Ryan Clark on April 23, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
There is said to be heat on Dixie Carter in TNA because many feel she’s not doing enough to help the company. One of the concerns is the fact that TNA does not have a new TV deal with Spike TV and their current deal ends in October. The last contract they had also expired in the month of October and the company had already agreed to a new deal by this time in that year.
There are also those who are upset with Dixie Carter’s attitude. She recently asked in meetings at TNA’s Nashville headquarters why the company wasn’t in the New Orleans area during WrestleMania week. Many feel that questioning this and the low morale is an example of her criticizing what the company should have done instead of actually getting something done.
Dixie’s mother Janice and a Panda Energy attorney recently visited the TNA HQ in Nashville, which surprised a lot of people, as they normally stay in Texas.
Meanwhile, there are also those in TNA who think that “Big” John Gaburick is out of his element with his current role. He handles the creative direction for the company, something he never did while in WWE.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEO: Rockstar Spud 'Banned' From TNA's HQ - October 29th, 2014
- A Rumor Killer On A New TNA TV Deal, EC3 Note - October 29th, 2014
- Tonight's TNA iMPACT! Matches, CZW Lineup - October 29th, 2014
- Report: Kurt Angle & TNA Agree To A New Deal - October 28th, 2014
- Official Preview For Tomorrow Night's iMPACT! - October 28th, 2014
- CHIKARA Returns To iPPV + iMPACT! Matches - October 28th, 2014
- VIDEO: A TNA British Boot Camp 2 Breakdown - October 27th, 2014
- Early Preview For Tonight's WWE RAW Broadcast - October 27th, 2014
- AUDIO: AJ Styles On Turning Down WWE, TNA - October 26th, 2014
- TNA References Bobby Lashley's Bellator 130 Win - October 26th, 2014