By Ryan Clark on September 1, 2012
– ShopTNA.com has released a Gail Kim T-Shirt, the first of the female wrestling standout. The shirt features a Dragon.
– Doug Williams turns 40-years-old Saturday. He currently works as a trainer at Ohio Valley Wrestling, TNA Wrestling’s developmental promotion.
– Mickie James spoke to Mike Jones of DC101 in Washington, D.C. and discussed current happenings in TNA Wrestling and the Knockouts Division. One particular point of interest was about her biggest career influences. James couldn’t pick one person but gave credit to those who she really likes wrestling with.
“I’ve had so many people who inspired me along the way so it’s hard to pinpoint one person,” she said. “You’re only as good as the people you’re in the ring with, you know, and to be able to work that magic with whoever you’re in there with and have different chemistry with everyone and their styles and move sets, and you just work it, I guess.”
The full audio interview is available here.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Ivelisse Velez Talks WWE Release, Gut Check - May 22nd, 2013
- VIDEOS: iMPACT! Preview + Hogan Hypes iMPACT! - May 22nd, 2013
- Meet Christy Hemme & Samoa Joe, Hogan's Tape - May 22nd, 2013
- Austin Aries Discusses Slammiversary Match, Stark - May 22nd, 2013
- James Storm Could Be Out Of Action For 6-8 Weeks - May 21st, 2013
- Jesse Sorensen's Return?, Big iMPACT! Segments - May 21st, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Tweets On Miguel Legdropping Fan - May 21st, 2013
- Georgia Lottery Introduces TNA iMPACT! Game - May 21st, 2013
- VIDEOS: TNA Before The Bell: Slammiversary 2013 - May 20th, 2013
- Jeff Hardy At BaseBrawl Event, Unfinished Business - May 20th, 2013