By Ryan Clark on October 16, 2012
– The Associated Press is featuring details on the press conference Hulk Hogan held earlier today in Tampa providing details on his lawsuits against Bubba the Love Sponge, Heather Clem and Gawker.com. Hogan is seeking $100 million in damages from the New York-based media company.
– As we reported late last night here on the website, former WWE Superstars Luke “Festus” Gallows (a/k/a Drew Hankinson) and Mike Knox (a/k/a Michael Hettinga) competed as Aces & 8s against Bully Ray and Sting at Sunday’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view event.
A TNA source stated that the other masked members of Aces & 8s were portrayed by Wes Brisco and Garett Bischoff. However, it has been noted that wrestlers portraying the masked men may not necessarily be the final characters.
Speaking of Bound For Glory, Eric Bischoff remarked via Twitter following the show: “Proud of the entire roster. Real crowd+good story+strong characters = a great show!”
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEO: TNA Congratulates Brian Urlacher - May 23rd, 2013
- Mickie James Talks Country Album, Next Challenge - May 23rd, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Says TNA Has Momentum, Talks Health - May 23rd, 2013
- The Official Preview For Tonight's TNA iMPACT! - May 23rd, 2013
- Ivelisse Velez Talks WWE Release, Gut Check - May 22nd, 2013
- VIDEOS: iMPACT! Preview + Hogan Hypes iMPACT! - May 22nd, 2013
- Meet Christy Hemme & Samoa Joe, Hogan's Tape - May 22nd, 2013
- Austin Aries Discusses Slammiversary Match, Stark - May 22nd, 2013
- James Storm Could Be Out Of Action For 6-8 Weeks - May 21st, 2013
- Jesse Sorensen's Return?, Big iMPACT! Segments - May 21st, 2013