By Ryan Clark on January 20, 2013
Mr. Anderson joined 4th & Pain, with Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and former wrestling announcer Chuck Carroll, to talk about the state of company in 2013 and the NFL playoffs.
Before discussions turned to squared circle, Anderson made his Super Bowl predictions and believes the San Francisco 49ers will be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy after defeating the Baltimore Ravens.
He told Carriker and Chuck a funny story about taping a segment for Impact a couple weeks ago in which he encouraged his wife to tell her grandmother not to watch the show. He was concerned about them seeing girls sitting in his lap and playing with a beer bottle.
After the segment aired, his wife watched it on the DVR and promptly invited her mother to watch as well. They were none too thrilled!
As for what people can expect out of TNA in 2013, Anderson says a lack of long-term planning has been killing the wrestling business. Now, the company is taking the time to look into the future and develop well thought out storylines and not rush and hustle to create content which will be beneficial for fans.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage News - The TNA Announce Team Change - November 27th, 2014
- Happy Thanksgiving From The Entire PWS Staff! - November 27th, 2014
- TNA iMPACT! To Air Live On Destination America? - November 27th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Watch TNA's 'Thanksgiving Throwdown' - November 27th, 2014
- Jeff Hardy Able To Take Indy Dates?, Asking Price? - November 27th, 2014
- Backstage Report - A Major TNA Announcing Change? - November 27th, 2014
- VIDEO: Watch TNA iMPACT Now Via YouTube - November 26th, 2014
- Sons Of Anarchy Creator Praises Bischoff Project - November 26th, 2014
- Lionheart To Styles: 'Stop Using The Styles Clash!' - November 26th, 2014
- TNA Announces Their First TV Tapings For 2015 - November 25th, 2014