By Ryan Clark on January 20, 2013
Mr. Anderson joined 4th & Pain, with Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and former wrestling announcer Chuck Carroll, to talk about the state of company in 2013 and the NFL playoffs.
Before discussions turned to squared circle, Anderson made his Super Bowl predictions and believes the San Francisco 49ers will be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy after defeating the Baltimore Ravens.
He told Carriker and Chuck a funny story about taping a segment for Impact a couple weeks ago in which he encouraged his wife to tell her grandmother not to watch the show. He was concerned about them seeing girls sitting in his lap and playing with a beer bottle.
After the segment aired, his wife watched it on the DVR and promptly invited her mother to watch as well. They were none too thrilled!
As for what people can expect out of TNA in 2013, Anderson says a lack of long-term planning has been killing the wrestling business. Now, the company is taking the time to look into the future and develop well thought out storylines and not rush and hustle to create content which will be beneficial for fans.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Tyrus Discusses His Team With EC3, iMPACT! - October 24th, 2014
- Bobby Lashley Wins Bellator 130 Fight - Video - October 24th, 2014
- Lashley Returns To MMA Tonight At Bellator - October 24th, 2014
- Ex-TNA Knockout Set For 'Extreme Cheapskates' - October 23rd, 2014
- Gail Kim Praises TNA's Knockouts, BFG/Tokyo - October 23rd, 2014
- This Week's TNA IMPACT! Rating Is In - Details - October 23rd, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion - October 23rd, 2014
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Rebounds, Bully Ray Tweets - October 23rd, 2014
- TNA’s iMPACT! Footage To Run Out In November - October 23rd, 2014
- AUDIO: Ken Anderson & Kaz Shoot On TNA, IWC - October 23rd, 2014