By Ryan Clark on January 20, 2013
Mr. Anderson joined 4th & Pain, with Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and former wrestling announcer Chuck Carroll, to talk about the state of company in 2013 and the NFL playoffs.
Before discussions turned to squared circle, Anderson made his Super Bowl predictions and believes the San Francisco 49ers will be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy after defeating the Baltimore Ravens.
He told Carriker and Chuck a funny story about taping a segment for Impact a couple weeks ago in which he encouraged his wife to tell her grandmother not to watch the show. He was concerned about them seeing girls sitting in his lap and playing with a beer bottle.
After the segment aired, his wife watched it on the DVR and promptly invited her mother to watch as well. They were none too thrilled!
As for what people can expect out of TNA in 2013, Anderson says a lack of long-term planning has been killing the wrestling business. Now, the company is taking the time to look into the future and develop well thought out storylines and not rush and hustle to create content which will be beneficial for fans.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA Signs New Talent - Debuts Next Week On iMPACT! - July 30th, 2014
- James Storm: 'I Had A Great Meeting With Viacom' - July 30th, 2014
- Major Update: Vince Russo's TNA Firing & Spike/TNA - July 30th, 2014
- List Of Contestants For TNA's British Bootcamp 2 - July 30th, 2014
- Vince Russo & TNA Officially Part Ways - July 30th, 2014
- Preview For Thursday's Destination X iMPACT! - July 30th, 2014
- More On WWE/TNA Tape Library Speculation, More - July 29th, 2014
- More On TNA's Future With Spike, New ROH Dates - July 29th, 2014
- What's Up With 'Kharma'?, Daniels vs. Storm Set - July 29th, 2014
- Report: TNA Emails Their Roster - What Was Said? - July 29th, 2014