By Ryan Clark on January 20, 2013
Mr. Anderson joined 4th & Pain, with Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and former wrestling announcer Chuck Carroll, to talk about the state of company in 2013 and the NFL playoffs.
Before discussions turned to squared circle, Anderson made his Super Bowl predictions and believes the San Francisco 49ers will be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy after defeating the Baltimore Ravens.
He told Carriker and Chuck a funny story about taping a segment for Impact a couple weeks ago in which he encouraged his wife to tell her grandmother not to watch the show. He was concerned about them seeing girls sitting in his lap and playing with a beer bottle.
After the segment aired, his wife watched it on the DVR and promptly invited her mother to watch as well. They were none too thrilled!
As for what people can expect out of TNA in 2013, Anderson says a lack of long-term planning has been killing the wrestling business. Now, the company is taking the time to look into the future and develop well thought out storylines and not rush and hustle to create content which will be beneficial for fans.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Taz Reveals Why He Left TNA - Pay Issues, Matthews - April 19th, 2015
- Dixie Carter Hypes Next Week's iMPACT!, Thanks Taz - April 18th, 2015
- TNA Hiring New Manager Of Digital Content - April 18th, 2015
- TNA Knockout Writes Blog Regarding Pay Issues - April 18th, 2015
- The Lineup For Next Week's TNA IMPACT! Revealed - April 18th, 2015
- Major Backstage Update On TNA's Pay Issues - April 17th, 2015
- Taz To Explain Why He Left TNA Wrestling Shortly - April 17th, 2015
- VIDEO: Bram Discusses Working With EC3, More - April 17th, 2015
- Another Backstage Update On TNA's Pay Issues - April 17th, 2015
- Backstage Report: TNA & AAA Resume Talks - April 17th, 2015