By Ryan Clark on January 20, 2013
Mr. Anderson joined 4th & Pain, with Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and former wrestling announcer Chuck Carroll, to talk about the state of company in 2013 and the NFL playoffs.
Before discussions turned to squared circle, Anderson made his Super Bowl predictions and believes the San Francisco 49ers will be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy after defeating the Baltimore Ravens.
He told Carriker and Chuck a funny story about taping a segment for Impact a couple weeks ago in which he encouraged his wife to tell her grandmother not to watch the show. He was concerned about them seeing girls sitting in his lap and playing with a beer bottle.
After the segment aired, his wife watched it on the DVR and promptly invited her mother to watch as well. They were none too thrilled!
As for what people can expect out of TNA in 2013, Anderson says a lack of long-term planning has been killing the wrestling business. Now, the company is taking the time to look into the future and develop well thought out storylines and not rush and hustle to create content which will be beneficial for fans.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Could AJ Styles Return To ROH?, Details Inside - December 8th, 2013
- Breaking News: AJ Styles Leaving TNA - December 8th, 2013
- TNA Challenging WWE With 24/7 Programming - December 8th, 2013
- Dixie Carter Comments On The TNA Sale Rumors - December 8th, 2013
- Styles, Edwards & Richards Set For Indy Event - December 8th, 2013
- Could TNA Lose Its Soundstage To WWE? - December 7th, 2013
- **SPOILER** - What's The Deal With Jeff Hardy/TNA? - December 7th, 2013
- TNA's James Storm To Work Indy Event Tonight - December 7th, 2013
- VIDEOS: Comedian Pokes Fun At TNA + F. Resolution - December 7th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In + Upcoming TNA Schedule - December 6th, 2013