By Ryan Clark on January 20, 2013
Mr. Anderson joined 4th & Pain, with Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and former wrestling announcer Chuck Carroll, to talk about the state of company in 2013 and the NFL playoffs.
Before discussions turned to squared circle, Anderson made his Super Bowl predictions and believes the San Francisco 49ers will be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy after defeating the Baltimore Ravens.
He told Carriker and Chuck a funny story about taping a segment for Impact a couple weeks ago in which he encouraged his wife to tell her grandmother not to watch the show. He was concerned about them seeing girls sitting in his lap and playing with a beer bottle.
After the segment aired, his wife watched it on the DVR and promptly invited her mother to watch as well. They were none too thrilled!
As for what people can expect out of TNA in 2013, Anderson says a lack of long-term planning has been killing the wrestling business. Now, the company is taking the time to look into the future and develop well thought out storylines and not rush and hustle to create content which will be beneficial for fans.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Destination America To Air Slammiversary 2014 - May 22nd, 2015
- Kurt Angle To Be Honored By NWHOF - Details - May 22nd, 2015
- TNA Issues Statement On Cancellation Reports - May 21st, 2015
- Report: Billy Corgan Surprising People In TNA - May 21st, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Attending The Lucha World Cup Event - May 21st, 2015
- Bob Ryder Reacts To Reports Of TNA’s Cancellation - May 21st, 2015
- TNA Changes Their Upcoming TV Taping Schedule - May 21st, 2015
- Ex-TNA Knockout Appears At NXT Takeover, More - May 20th, 2015
- TNA Unlocked Finished On Destination America? - May 20th, 2015
- Eric Bischoff Sues TNA For Breach Of Contract - May 20th, 2015