By Ryan Clark on September 20, 2012
TNA’s Aces and Eights angle will come to a climax in the next few weeks and at this time, there is a strong chance that Jeff Jarrett will be revealed as the group’s leader. Jarrett is a logical choice, due to the fact that Dixie Carter removed him from power, Sting fired him and was announced for the TNA Hall of Fame before Jarrett (the founder of TNA) and Hulk Hogan has taken over as the General Manger of iMPACT.
Jarrett took a leave from TNA to focus on Ring ka King as well as All Wheels Wrestling. With both projects not going on at this time so he is free to return to TNA as an active performer.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Update On Zema Ion Fundraiser + TNA Attendance - May 24th, 2013
- Why Wasn't Alex Silva On iMPACT! Last Night? - May 24th, 2013
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Rises Big Time - May 24th, 2013
- WWE, TNA & ROH Weekend Schedule Inside Here - May 24th, 2013
- Next Week's TNA iMPACT! Matches + Slammiversary - May 24th, 2013
- VIDEO: Knockouts Title Change From TNA iMPACT! - May 24th, 2013
- Numerous Talents Return On This Week's iMPACT! - May 24th, 2013
- The Identity Of Suicide At The iMPACT! Taping - May 24th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary XI Card - May 23rd, 2013
- TNA Releases 'Always Evolve' Fitness App - May 23rd, 2013