By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2012
Partial Source: Pwinsider
According to sources, Bully Ray has signed a new deal with TNA. The deal, which was signed within the last week, is believed to be for two-years. Ray will continue as both an agent and wrestler for the company.
With Ray signing a new deal, this is the first time since 1996 that he and Devon have not been signed to the same company.
There was talk this week at TV that the company “didn’t do right by Devon,” as he got himself into better shape and had done everything that was asked of him, including working hard with younger talents and trying to help Garett Bischoff get over. Many were shocked that he was not re-signed, as he was considered one of the most well liked people in the locker room.
Ray and Devon still run the Team 3D Wrestling Academy in Florida together.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Jesse Sorensen's Return?, Big iMPACT! Segments - May 21st, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Tweets On Miguel Legdropping Fan - May 21st, 2013
- Georgia Lottery Introduces TNA iMPACT! Game - May 21st, 2013
- VIDEOS: TNA Before The Bell: Slammiversary 2013 - May 20th, 2013
- Jeff Hardy At BaseBrawl Event, Unfinished Business - May 20th, 2013
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013
- Updated List Of TNA Gut Check Challenge Winners - May 17th, 2013