By Ryan Clark on February 7, 2013
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Jeff Hardy looks to be staying with TNA when his contract ends at the end of February. As previously reported, TNA had decided to keep the World Title on him and have him as a focus of the main event scene in order to show his importance to the company. Keep in mind it’s not confirmed that he’s staying with TNA but there has not been any talk of him leaving the company.
Hardy has begun practicing yoga like many others in the business in order to help his overall health and handle the pain from injuries he’s endured over the years.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA Announces ‘iMPACT! Fan Battle’ Contest - May 23rd, 2013
- Joseph Park Talks TNA’s Fanbase, Slammiversary - May 23rd, 2013
- VIDEO: TNA Congratulates Brian Urlacher - May 23rd, 2013
- Mickie James Talks Country Album, Next Challenge - May 23rd, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Says TNA Has Momentum, Talks Health - May 23rd, 2013
- The Official Preview For Tonight's TNA iMPACT! - May 23rd, 2013
- Ivelisse Velez Talks WWE Release, Gut Check - May 22nd, 2013
- VIDEOS: iMPACT! Preview + Hogan Hypes iMPACT! - May 22nd, 2013
- Meet Christy Hemme & Samoa Joe, Hogan's Tape - May 22nd, 2013
- Austin Aries Discusses Slammiversary Match, Stark - May 22nd, 2013