By Ryan Clark on July 23, 2012
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
According to several sources in TNA, the contracts for Bully Ray and Devon are set to expire within the next four to five weeks. The two have been discussing new contracts, but sources report that there hasn’t been any real movement in the process. Bully Ray is one of the company’s top heels and works as an agent for the company, while Devon is TV champion has been working with younger talents on the roster on both TV and house shows.
The two first signed with TNA back in 2005.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEOS: iMPACT! Preview + Hogan Hypes iMPACT! - May 22nd, 2013
- Meet Christy Hemme & Samoa Joe, Hogan's Tape - May 22nd, 2013
- Austin Aries Discusses Slammiversary Match, Stark - May 22nd, 2013
- James Storm Could Be Out Of Action For 6-8 Weeks - May 21st, 2013
- Jesse Sorensen's Return?, Big iMPACT! Segments - May 21st, 2013
- Hulk Hogan Tweets On Miguel Legdropping Fan - May 21st, 2013
- Georgia Lottery Introduces TNA iMPACT! Game - May 21st, 2013
- VIDEOS: TNA Before The Bell: Slammiversary 2013 - May 20th, 2013
- Jeff Hardy At BaseBrawl Event, Unfinished Business - May 20th, 2013
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013