By Ryan Clark on September 3, 2012
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
Word is that with Devon being finished with TNA, the company may also be dropping the TV Title.
Devon did not sign a new deal with the promotion and they did not have him drop the title before he left. There was also talk of doing away with the TV Title before Devon’s decision to leave the company was made.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Did King Mo Win His Bellator Return Fight? - June 19th, 2013
- Sting Speaks Out - His Future, Toughest Opponents - June 19th, 2013
- VIDEO: Help Celebrate TNA's Birthday Today - June 19th, 2013
- Sting Reveals How Much Longer He Plans To Wrestle - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Mickie James Releases A New Single - June 18th, 2013
- King Mo Returns To The Cage Tomorrow + Briscoes - June 18th, 2013
- TNA Bound For Glory Series Update, TNA's UK Tour - June 18th, 2013
- Eric Young Wants To See Hogan Wrestle Again - June 17th, 2013
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant! - June 17th, 2013
- VIDEO: Joseph Park Reacts To Big iMPACT! Win - June 16th, 2013