By Ryan Clark on August 4, 2014
During a media conference call this past Thursday to promote the TNA One Night Only: Xtravaganza 2 pay-per-view, TNA star Rockstar Spud discussed the ongoing situation with the SpikeTV/TNA television deal. Spud confirmed that talks between the two sides are ongoing but it’s “not his department” and he’s only heard the same rumors we have.
When asked about Vince Russo, Spud said he seemed like a nice guy when they met. He said the reports surprised him and he appreciated the praise Russo gave him in a recent blog. Spud says they text back and forth as they are both pro wrestling fans.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Update - AJ Styles Phenomenal One Tour Dates - December 20th, 2014
- Robbie E. Comments On 'Amazing Race' Finale - December 20th, 2014
- Did Robbie & Tessmacher Win 'The Amazing Race'? - December 20th, 2014
- Dixie Carter Set To Appear On Jim Ross’ Podcast - December 19th, 2014
- Confirmed: Matthews Joins TNA's Broadcast Team - December 18th, 2014
- Confirmed: JR/Striker To Call NJPW/GFW PPV - December 18th, 2014
- What's The Plan For Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion? - December 18th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett On GFW’s Vision, WrestleKingdom - December 18th, 2014
- VIDEO: TNA's 'Destination Home' With EC3 - December 18th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett Talks TNA Lasting This Long, More - December 18th, 2014