By Ryan Clark on August 4, 2014
During a media conference call this past Thursday to promote the TNA One Night Only: Xtravaganza 2 pay-per-view, TNA star Rockstar Spud discussed the ongoing situation with the SpikeTV/TNA television deal. Spud confirmed that talks between the two sides are ongoing but it’s “not his department” and he’s only heard the same rumors we have.
When asked about Vince Russo, Spud said he seemed like a nice guy when they met. He said the reports surprised him and he appreciated the praise Russo gave him in a recent blog. Spud says they text back and forth as they are both pro wrestling fans.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- James Storm Says He's One Again Quit TNA - August 18th, 2016
- Billy Corgan Discuses His New Role In TNA, & More - August 16th, 2016
- Lawler To Face Jarrett, Liger & Hardy Set For NEW - August 16th, 2016
- Update On The ROH/CMLL Working Relationship - August 15th, 2016
- Robbie E. Discusses Why WWE's Never Hired Him - August 14th, 2016
- Big **SPOILER** From The TNA iMPACT! Tapings - August 14th, 2016
- Angle Challenges McGregor To Take Bumps - August 13th, 2016
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Ratings + Preview, More - August 13th, 2016
- Who Are Kurt Angle's Favorite Wrestler's In WWE? - August 13th, 2016
- <i>**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Results & ONO Results</i> - August 12th, 2016