By Ryan Clark on August 4, 2014
During a media conference call this past Thursday to promote the TNA One Night Only: Xtravaganza 2 pay-per-view, TNA star Rockstar Spud discussed the ongoing situation with the SpikeTV/TNA television deal. Spud confirmed that talks between the two sides are ongoing but it’s “not his department” and he’s only heard the same rumors we have.
When asked about Vince Russo, Spud said he seemed like a nice guy when they met. He said the reports surprised him and he appreciated the praise Russo gave him in a recent blog. Spud says they text back and forth as they are both pro wrestling fans.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Update: Vince Russo Quits 'Pyro & Ballyhoo' Site - March 1st, 2015
- Two Long-Time TNA Producers Leave The Company - March 1st, 2015
- TNA One Night Only PPV & 'Greatest Matches' Show - March 1st, 2015
- Christopher Daniels Discusses Samoa Joe In WWE - March 1st, 2015
- Vince Russo Parts Ways With Pyro & Ballyhoo Site - February 28th, 2015
- Anderson: 'WWE Punished Me For Being Injured' - February 28th, 2015
- Victoria/Tara To Make Lucha Underground Debut? - February 27th, 2015
- Update: ESPN '30 For 30' Film On The Von Erichs - February 27th, 2015
- TNA iMPACT! Matches + 'I'm With ... Robbie E.' - February 27th, 2015
- VIDEO: Matt Hardy Hypes Tomorrow's OMEGA - February 27th, 2015