By Ryan Clark on August 4, 2014
During a media conference call this past Thursday to promote the TNA One Night Only: Xtravaganza 2 pay-per-view, TNA star Rockstar Spud discussed the ongoing situation with the SpikeTV/TNA television deal. Spud confirmed that talks between the two sides are ongoing but it’s “not his department” and he’s only heard the same rumors we have.
When asked about Vince Russo, Spud said he seemed like a nice guy when they met. He said the reports surprised him and he appreciated the praise Russo gave him in a recent blog. Spud says they text back and forth as they are both pro wrestling fans.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Major Backstage Update On TNA's Pay Issues - April 17th, 2015
- Taz To Explain Why He Left TNA Wrestling Shortly - April 17th, 2015
- VIDEO: Bram Discusses Working With EC3, More - April 17th, 2015
- Another Backstage Update On TNA's Pay Issues - April 17th, 2015
- Backstage Report: TNA & AAA Resume Talks - April 17th, 2015
- Update On Havok's TNA Status, + Storm/TNA Video - April 16th, 2015
- House Of Hardcore Signs TV Deal w/ Fight Network - April 16th, 2015
- Update - Taz Quits TNA - Who May Replace Him? - April 15th, 2015
- VIDEO: A Preview For Friday Night's TNA iMPACT! - April 15th, 2015
- BREAKING NEWS: Taz Quits TNA Wrestling - April 15th, 2015