By Ryan Clark on August 4, 2014
During a media conference call this past Thursday to promote the TNA One Night Only: Xtravaganza 2 pay-per-view, TNA star Rockstar Spud discussed the ongoing situation with the SpikeTV/TNA television deal. Spud confirmed that talks between the two sides are ongoing but it’s “not his department” and he’s only heard the same rumors we have.
When asked about Vince Russo, Spud said he seemed like a nice guy when they met. He said the reports surprised him and he appreciated the praise Russo gave him in a recent blog. Spud says they text back and forth as they are both pro wrestling fans.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Update: The GFW/NJPW Relationship & PPV Plans - October 1st, 2014
- Team 3D’s BFG Match Was Last-Minute Decision - October 1st, 2014
- Lashley On Choosing TNA Over WWE, iMPACT! Preview - October 1st, 2014
- Another New TNA Bound For Glory PPV Match - September 30th, 2014
- Lots Of TNA Talent Set For House Of Hardcore VII - September 30th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett Returning To NJPW This Month - Details - September 30th, 2014
- Updated TNA Bound For Glory Card - 7 Matches Set - September 29th, 2014
- Report: A 'Major' GFW Announcement Coming? - September 29th, 2014
- Breaking News: New TNA Bound For Glory Matches - September 29th, 2014
- Report: Jeff Jarrett's GFW To Hold First PPV Event - September 29th, 2014