By Ryan Clark on August 4, 2014
During a media conference call this past Thursday to promote the TNA One Night Only: Xtravaganza 2 pay-per-view, TNA star Rockstar Spud discussed the ongoing situation with the SpikeTV/TNA television deal. Spud confirmed that talks between the two sides are ongoing but it’s “not his department” and he’s only heard the same rumors we have.
When asked about Vince Russo, Spud said he seemed like a nice guy when they met. He said the reports surprised him and he appreciated the praise Russo gave him in a recent blog. Spud says they text back and forth as they are both pro wrestling fans.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Update: FloSports Signs Streaming Deal With WWN Live - October 25th, 2016
- TNA Files Legal Response To Billy Corgan’s Lawsuit - October 24th, 2016
- Another Lawsuit Filed Against TNA - Details - October 24th, 2016
- Chris Sabin Suffers Injury, WrestleCon 2017 Updates - October 24th, 2016
- Kenny Omega Discusses Career Accomplishments, G1 - October 23rd, 2016
- Report - Lucha Underground Set To Run Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Update - More TNA Pay Issus & Lawsuits Coming? - October 14th, 2016
- TNA Pulled Music Over Licensing Pay Issues? - October 14th, 2016
- Breaking News: Billy Corgam Sues TNA Wrestling - October 13th, 2016
- UFC Debuts An Awesome New Video UFC 205 - October 9th, 2016