By Ryan Clark on October 23, 2012
Partial Source: Pwinsider
A hearing is set for this Friday in Nashville, TN in regard to the Scott Steiner vs. TNA lawsuit. TNA filed a lawsuit against Steiner citing breach of contract following his Twitter outbursts ripping on the promotion, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff and others. Steiner In return, Steiner filed a counter-suit, alleging that it was TNA that had breached their contract, citing their failure to provide accounting on royalties owed as well as non-payment of royalties.
TNA had filed a motion to dismiss the suit by Steiner, claiming that their contracts require a talent to inform them of a breach and allow 30 days to repair it before they attempt any legal maneuvers. TNA argues that since they were not made aware of any breach, Steiner cannot file suit.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEOS: TNA Before The Bell: Slammiversary 2013 - May 20th, 2013
- Jeff Hardy At BaseBrawl Event, Unfinished Business - May 20th, 2013
- The Official Preview For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 19th, 2013
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013
- Updated List Of TNA Gut Check Challenge Winners - May 17th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary Pay-Per-View Card - May 16th, 2013
- Is RVD In Talks With TNA?, + A TNA Video Game? - May 16th, 2013
- Dixie Carter: 'Magnus Could Be The Future Of TNA' - May 16th, 2013