By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider
Several people in TNA were reportedly very pleased to see the company bringing new and old faces back for the One Night Only PPV shows. However, several of those signed TNA talent were unhappy with the fact that they were booked to put over talent who are not currently signed to TNA.
The feeling was that it doesn’t make sense for guys signed to the company to lose to unsigned people who don’t regularly work for the promotion.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- More On WWE/TNA Tape Library Speculation, More - July 29th, 2014
- More On TNA's Future With Spike, New ROH Dates - July 29th, 2014
- What's Up With 'Kharma'?, Daniels vs. Storm Set - July 29th, 2014
- Report: TNA Emails Their Roster - What Was Said? - July 29th, 2014
- Matches For TNA's 'One Night Only Xtravaganza' PPV - July 29th, 2014
- VIDEO: James Storm Discusses The 6-Sided Ring - July 29th, 2014
- How Much Would WWE Pay For TNA's Tape Library? - July 29th, 2014
- Ex-TNA Talent Debuts A New Gimmick, Steen/WWE - July 28th, 2014
- Report: Top TNA Employee Jumping Ship To ROH? - July 28th, 2014
- Jim Ross Blogs On The Ongoing TNA/SpikeTV Issues - July 28th, 2014