By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider
Several people in TNA were reportedly very pleased to see the company bringing new and old faces back for the One Night Only PPV shows. However, several of those signed TNA talent were unhappy with the fact that they were booked to put over talent who are not currently signed to TNA.
The feeling was that it doesn’t make sense for guys signed to the company to lose to unsigned people who don’t regularly work for the promotion.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Wrestle-1 Title To Be Defended At Bound For Glory? - July 23rd, 2014
- Davey Richards Discusses The 6-Sided Ring, WWE - July 23rd, 2014
- 3 TNA Talents Sign New Deals - Who Are They? - July 23rd, 2014
- Kurt Angle's Latest Video + iMPACT! Rating News - July 23rd, 2014
- Update: ROH & TNA Leaving The Manhattan Center? - July 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: Robbie E. Confirms No BFG Series - July 23rd, 2014
- VIDEO: TNA Knockouts 2015 Calendar Photoshoot! - July 23rd, 2014
- Vince Russo Reveals His Biggest Regrets In Wrestling - July 22nd, 2014
- A List Of Non-WWE Appearances At Comic-Con - July 22nd, 2014
- Top Names Set For TNA's NYC Return + iMPACT! - July 22nd, 2014