By Ryan Clark on April 20, 2014
Partial Source: Pwinsider
Several people in TNA were reportedly very pleased to see the company bringing new and old faces back for the One Night Only PPV shows. However, several of those signed TNA talent were unhappy with the fact that they were booked to put over talent who are not currently signed to TNA.
The feeling was that it doesn’t make sense for guys signed to the company to lose to unsigned people who don’t regularly work for the promotion.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Lashley Speaks Out - TNA/SpikeTV Issues, Bellator - September 1st, 2014
- Lots Of TNA News: Cuts, iMPACT! Taping Schedule - September 1st, 2014
- Updated Cards For This Weekend’s TNA TV Tapings - September 1st, 2014
- More TNA Office Cuts?, TNA PPV Specials, More - September 1st, 2014
- Team 3D Academy & 'Hope For A Single Mom' Team - September 1st, 2014
- Bound For Glory Ticket Prices, 1-Hour PPV Special - September 1st, 2014
- Lashley & King Mo Set For Friday’s Bellator 123 - September 1st, 2014
- AJ Styles On A WWE Debut & New Japan, Retirement - September 1st, 2014
- Ethan Carter III Praises Bully Ray, Talks Dixie, NYC - August 31st, 2014
- How Old Is Jeff Hardy Today?, TNA/Wrestle-1 Update - August 31st, 2014