By Ryan Clark on October 18, 2011
Gail Kim, who recently parted ways with WWE, is scheduled to return to TNA Wrestling at tonight’s Impact Wrestling taping in Orlando.
Kim stated last week during an interview with SunSport that she expected to return to TNA, but was in no rush.
“Right now I’m on a little hiatus,” she said, “I told myself I’d take a little break. They didn’t let me quit so I was forced to take a break!
“I’m not retiring from wrestling, I can say that. I always said – I said it in my last interview with TNA on a Knockout’s DVD – that I always felt like I would return there one day. I’d love to finish up my career there.”
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEO: Help Celebrate TNA's Birthday Today - June 19th, 2013
- Sting Reveals How Much Longer He Plans To Wrestle - June 18th, 2013
- VIDEO: Mickie James Releases A New Single - June 18th, 2013
- King Mo Returns To The Cage Tomorrow + Briscoes - June 18th, 2013
- TNA Bound For Glory Series Update, TNA's UK Tour - June 18th, 2013
- Eric Young Wants To See Hogan Wrestle Again - June 17th, 2013
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant! - June 17th, 2013
- VIDEO: Joseph Park Reacts To Big iMPACT! Win - June 16th, 2013
- The Winner Of Online TNA Gut Check Challenge - June 16th, 2013
- TNA Basebrawl Results 06.15.13 - Lexington, KY - June 16th, 2013