By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2014
– As noted earlier, the 1/16 TNA iMPACT! Wrestling “Genesis” special drew a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers. This is down from last week that drew a 1.18 rating with 1.39 milion viewers.
– TNA taped the 1/23 iMPACT! Wrestling Thursday night (1/16) in Huntsville, Alabama where Magnus defeated Sting in a Title vs. Career Match to retain the TNA World Title. Afterwards, Magnus stood over Sting and ripped up his TNA contract. This appeared to be a way to write Sting off TNA TV based off our earlier report that Sting has not renewed his deal with TNA. As noted, Sting and WWE are currently in negotiations.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage Update - Bully Ray's Contract & Future - September 14th, 2014
- TNA Taping iMPACT! This Week + Rumored Plans - September 14th, 2014
- TNA Begins Work On A New Series Last Week - September 14th, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett & GFW - September 13th, 2014
- Report: 2 Names Added To TNA Bound For Glory - September 13th, 2014
- Chris Melendez On His TNA Plans, Having One Leg - September 13th, 2014
- EC3 Discusses His Character, Angelina Love's BDay - September 13th, 2014
- Team 3D Academy Breast Cancer Event Tomorrow - September 12th, 2014
- Last Night's TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In - Details - September 11th, 2014
- Chris Melendez Talks Losing Leg In Iraq, TNA, More - September 11th, 2014