By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2014
— As noted earlier, the 1/16 TNA iMPACT! Wrestling “Genesis” special drew a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers. This is down from last week that drew a 1.18 rating with 1.39 milion viewers.
— TNA taped the 1/23 iMPACT! Wrestling Thursday night (1/16) in Huntsville, Alabama where Magnus defeated Sting in a Title vs. Career Match to retain the TNA World Title. Afterwards, Magnus stood over Sting and ripped up his TNA contract. This appeared to be a way to write Sting off TNA TV based off our earlier report that Sting has not renewed his deal with TNA. As noted, Sting and WWE are currently in negotiations.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Bully Ray On Why WWE Didn't Use His 'Bully' Gimmick - March 27th, 2017
- iMPACT! Stars Set For NOAH’s Global Tag League - March 26th, 2017
- Sean 'X-Pac' Waltman Debuts New Look (Pic), Team 3D - March 26th, 2017
- Eric Bischoff Discusses Ongoing Litigation With TNA - March 25th, 2017
- Kevin Sullivan Welcomes Employees Back To iMPACT! - March 25th, 2017
- Jarrett Congratulates Daniels, Matt Hardy Responds - March 24th, 2017
- Waltman: 'AAA Will Screw iMPACT!, I Guarantee It!' - March 24th, 2017
- Anthem & ITV Announce World Of Sport Wrestling Return - March 24th, 2017
- Backstage Update - The Hardys, WWE, ROH & iMPACT! - March 22nd, 2017
- Bischoff Files For Default Judgment Against iMPACT! - March 21st, 2017