By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2014
— As noted earlier, the 1/16 TNA iMPACT! Wrestling “Genesis” special drew a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers. This is down from last week that drew a 1.18 rating with 1.39 milion viewers.
— TNA taped the 1/23 iMPACT! Wrestling Thursday night (1/16) in Huntsville, Alabama where Magnus defeated Sting in a Title vs. Career Match to retain the TNA World Title. Afterwards, Magnus stood over Sting and ripped up his TNA contract. This appeared to be a way to write Sting off TNA TV based off our earlier report that Sting has not renewed his deal with TNA. As noted, Sting and WWE are currently in negotiations.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA To Tape A Ton Of Footage In January, TNA/Corgan - December 2nd, 2016
- The Very Latest On The Billy Corgan vs. TNA Lawsuit - November 28th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Wins The GFW NEX*GEN Title - Photos - November 27th, 2016
- Helms: 'TNA May Not Need To Rebrand!', WWE Return? - November 27th, 2016
- TNA Knockouts Title Match Set For Next Week’s iMPACT! - November 26th, 2016
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Rating Rises - Details - November 19th, 2016
- Will Ospreay: 'I Do Need To Slow Down In The Ring!' - November 14th, 2016
- VIDEO: The Hardy Boyz' From Last Night's iMPACT! - November 11th, 2016
- VIDEO: Cornette's Election Day Address: 'Dump Trump' - November 9th, 2016
- Dixie Carter Holds A Conference Call - Big Changes - November 9th, 2016