By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2014
— As noted earlier, the 1/16 TNA iMPACT! Wrestling “Genesis” special drew a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers. This is down from last week that drew a 1.18 rating with 1.39 milion viewers.
— TNA taped the 1/23 iMPACT! Wrestling Thursday night (1/16) in Huntsville, Alabama where Magnus defeated Sting in a Title vs. Career Match to retain the TNA World Title. Afterwards, Magnus stood over Sting and ripped up his TNA contract. This appeared to be a way to write Sting off TNA TV based off our earlier report that Sting has not renewed his deal with TNA. As noted, Sting and WWE are currently in negotiations.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEO: Kurt Angle Reveals Best Friends In WWE - November 29th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Kurt Angle's 'Retirement' + iMPACT! - November 29th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Tessmacher's New Job + TNA Contest - November 29th, 2015
- Report - POP TV Not Paying TNA To Air iMPACT? - November 29th, 2015
- Announcement - TNA Cancels Indian Tour - November 28th, 2015
- TNA World Series Updates - Standings & Round 2 - November 28th, 2015
- Kurt Angle Discusses His Retirement, TNA/UK - November 28th, 2015
- iMPACT! To Broadcast Live On POP TV, EVOLVE - November 27th, 2015
- ECIII Reveals What It Takes To Be A Good Heel - November 27th, 2015
- Happy Thanksgiving From The PWS Staff! - November 26th, 2015