By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2014
– As noted earlier, the 1/16 TNA iMPACT! Wrestling “Genesis” special drew a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers. This is down from last week that drew a 1.18 rating with 1.39 milion viewers.
– TNA taped the 1/23 iMPACT! Wrestling Thursday night (1/16) in Huntsville, Alabama where Magnus defeated Sting in a Title vs. Career Match to retain the TNA World Title. Afterwards, Magnus stood over Sting and ripped up his TNA contract. This appeared to be a way to write Sting off TNA TV based off our earlier report that Sting has not renewed his deal with TNA. As noted, Sting and WWE are currently in negotiations.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The Low iMPACT! Ratings, TNA-UK Attendance #'s - March 4th, 2015
- HHH Hypes Tonight's NXT Main Event + '5 Things' - March 4th, 2015
- Joey Ryan Calls For Bill DeMott To Be Fired, More - March 4th, 2015
- Jim Cornette On The #GiveDivasAChance Campaign - March 4th, 2015
- Another ROH Opponent For Samoa Joe, LU Matches - March 4th, 2015
- iMPACT! Beats RAW & SmackDown In Germany - March 3rd, 2015
- The Updated House Of Hardcore VIII Card Inside - March 3rd, 2015
- Video Preview Tomorrow's Lucha Underground - March 3rd, 2015
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Continues To Drop - Details - March 3rd, 2015
- Dixie Carter Congratulates Hulk Hogan - Details - March 2nd, 2015