By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2014
– As noted earlier, the 1/16 TNA iMPACT! Wrestling “Genesis” special drew a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers. This is down from last week that drew a 1.18 rating with 1.39 milion viewers.
– TNA taped the 1/23 iMPACT! Wrestling Thursday night (1/16) in Huntsville, Alabama where Magnus defeated Sting in a Title vs. Career Match to retain the TNA World Title. Afterwards, Magnus stood over Sting and ripped up his TNA contract. This appeared to be a way to write Sting off TNA TV based off our earlier report that Sting has not renewed his deal with TNA. As noted, Sting and WWE are currently in negotiations.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Taz Reveals Why He Left TNA - Pay Issues, Matthews - April 19th, 2015
- Dixie Carter Hypes Next Week's iMPACT!, Thanks Taz - April 18th, 2015
- TNA Hiring New Manager Of Digital Content - April 18th, 2015
- TNA Knockout Writes Blog Regarding Pay Issues - April 18th, 2015
- The Lineup For Next Week's TNA IMPACT! Revealed - April 18th, 2015
- Major Backstage Update On TNA's Pay Issues - April 17th, 2015
- Taz To Explain Why He Left TNA Wrestling Shortly - April 17th, 2015
- VIDEO: Bram Discusses Working With EC3, More - April 17th, 2015
- Another Backstage Update On TNA's Pay Issues - April 17th, 2015
- Backstage Report: TNA & AAA Resume Talks - April 17th, 2015