By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2014
– As noted earlier, the 1/16 TNA iMPACT! Wrestling “Genesis” special drew a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers. This is down from last week that drew a 1.18 rating with 1.39 milion viewers.
– TNA taped the 1/23 iMPACT! Wrestling Thursday night (1/16) in Huntsville, Alabama where Magnus defeated Sting in a Title vs. Career Match to retain the TNA World Title. Afterwards, Magnus stood over Sting and ripped up his TNA contract. This appeared to be a way to write Sting off TNA TV based off our earlier report that Sting has not renewed his deal with TNA. As noted, Sting and WWE are currently in negotiations.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Tyrus On His Career Highlights (Audio), Anderson - May 23rd, 2015
- Josh Matthews Takes Shot At WWE Over Samoa Joe - May 22nd, 2015
- Gail Kim Praises HHH, Vince 'Needs To Get A Clue' - May 22nd, 2015
- Dollhouse Added To TNA's Roster, TNA Releases? - May 22nd, 2015
- Corgan Reacts To iMPACT! Cancellation Reports - May 22nd, 2015
- Dixie Carter Hypes Tonight's Slammiversary 2014 - May 22nd, 2015
- Destination America To Air Slammiversary 2014 - May 22nd, 2015
- Kurt Angle To Be Honored By NWHOF - Details - May 22nd, 2015
- TNA Issues Statement On Cancellation Reports - May 21st, 2015
- Report: Billy Corgan Surprising People In TNA - May 21st, 2015