By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2014
– As noted earlier, the 1/16 TNA iMPACT! Wrestling “Genesis” special drew a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers. This is down from last week that drew a 1.18 rating with 1.39 milion viewers.
– TNA taped the 1/23 iMPACT! Wrestling Thursday night (1/16) in Huntsville, Alabama where Magnus defeated Sting in a Title vs. Career Match to retain the TNA World Title. Afterwards, Magnus stood over Sting and ripped up his TNA contract. This appeared to be a way to write Sting off TNA TV based off our earlier report that Sting has not renewed his deal with TNA. As noted, Sting and WWE are currently in negotiations.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA's 'Maximum iMPACT!' Tour Continues Today - January 30th, 2015
- Update: How Canadian Fans Can Watch iMPACT! - January 30th, 2015
- 2 Title Matches & A Monster's Ball On iMPACT! - January 30th, 2015
- Rumor: NJPW Buys Pro Wrestling NOAH?, Details - January 30th, 2015
- **SPOILER** PICS - Return & Debut At iMPACT! - January 29th, 2015
- **SPOILERS** - A Return & A Debut At iMPACT! - January 29th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS* TNA iMPACT! Results For 2/20</i> - January 29th, 2015
- <i>**SPOILERS* TNA iMPACT! Results For 2/13</i> - January 29th, 2015
- Tara Leaves The Squared Circle Restaurant - January 29th, 2015
- TNA Kicks Off 'Maximum iMPACT!' Tour In UK - January 29th, 2015