By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2014
— As noted earlier, the 1/16 TNA iMPACT! Wrestling “Genesis” special drew a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers. This is down from last week that drew a 1.18 rating with 1.39 milion viewers.
— TNA taped the 1/23 iMPACT! Wrestling Thursday night (1/16) in Huntsville, Alabama where Magnus defeated Sting in a Title vs. Career Match to retain the TNA World Title. Afterwards, Magnus stood over Sting and ripped up his TNA contract. This appeared to be a way to write Sting off TNA TV based off our earlier report that Sting has not renewed his deal with TNA. As noted, Sting and WWE are currently in negotiations.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Jim Ross Blogs On Last Night's Bound For Glory - October 5th, 2015
- The Lineups For TNA's Live Events On 10/29 -11/1 - October 5th, 2015
- TNA Talent Upset Backstage At Bound For Glory - October 5th, 2015
- Tigre Uno Injured At TNA's Bound For Glory PPV - October 5th, 2015
- TNA Bound For Glory News - Visitors, Pre-Show - October 5th, 2015
- <i>TNA Bound For Glory Results (10/4) - New Champ!</i> - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTO: TNA Offering Free Bound For Glory Tix - October 4th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Kurt Angle Returns To TNA + BFG Hype - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTOS: Earl Hebner Inducted Into TNA's HOF - October 4th, 2015
- PHOTO: Jeff Hardy Claims He Has A PCL Tear - October 4th, 2015