By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2014
— As noted earlier, the 1/16 TNA iMPACT! Wrestling “Genesis” special drew a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers. This is down from last week that drew a 1.18 rating with 1.39 milion viewers.
— TNA taped the 1/23 iMPACT! Wrestling Thursday night (1/16) in Huntsville, Alabama where Magnus defeated Sting in a Title vs. Career Match to retain the TNA World Title. Afterwards, Magnus stood over Sting and ripped up his TNA contract. This appeared to be a way to write Sting off TNA TV based off our earlier report that Sting has not renewed his deal with TNA. As noted, Sting and WWE are currently in negotiations.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- El Patron vs. El Zero Miedo, Meet Angle, CWH Release - February 26th, 2017
- Backstage News - Who Is Behind The TNA Creative Team? - February 24th, 2017
- Report - TNA No Longer Interested In Alberto El Patron - February 24th, 2017
- ROH COO Discusses Working With TNA, Growth Of ROH - February 24th, 2017
- Report: Josh Matthews Upsets TNA Officials With Tweet - February 23rd, 2017
- Jarrett: 'GFW/TNA Relationship Is Going To Get Better!' - February 22nd, 2017
- Jarrett: 'TNA’s Last Year Was A Black Eye On Industry!' - February 18th, 2017
- Report: TNA Offers Magnus A New Contract - February 18th, 2017
- Jeff Jarrett On Matt Hardy's Success, Next Styles - February 18th, 2017
- Jeff Jarrett Discusses The Plans For TNA In The UK - February 18th, 2017