By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2014
— As noted earlier, the 1/16 TNA iMPACT! Wrestling “Genesis” special drew a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers. This is down from last week that drew a 1.18 rating with 1.39 milion viewers.
— TNA taped the 1/23 iMPACT! Wrestling Thursday night (1/16) in Huntsville, Alabama where Magnus defeated Sting in a Title vs. Career Match to retain the TNA World Title. Afterwards, Magnus stood over Sting and ripped up his TNA contract. This appeared to be a way to write Sting off TNA TV based off our earlier report that Sting has not renewed his deal with TNA. As noted, Sting and WWE are currently in negotiations.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Angle: 'I Used To Take 65 Extra Strength Vicodin A Day!' - September 24th, 2016
- Updated TNA Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View Card - September 23rd, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Makes His TNA Debut, Santino Video - September 23rd, 2016
- Backstage Update - The Potential Sale Of TNA - September 22nd, 2016
- TNA Announces A New Bound For Glory Match - September 22nd, 2016
- EVOLVE News - October Live Events, Gargano Video - September 21st, 2016
- House Of Hardcore Announces Their Maryland Debut - September 21st, 2016
- It's Official - Brandi Rhodes Signs With TNA - September 19th, 2016
- Drew Galloway Discusses Being 'The Chosen One' - September 17th, 2016
- The Updated TNA Bound For Glory PPV Card - September 16th, 2016