By Ryan Clark on January 17, 2014
— As noted earlier, the 1/16 TNA iMPACT! Wrestling “Genesis” special drew a 0.97 (1.0) cable rating, with 1.32 million viewers. This is down from last week that drew a 1.18 rating with 1.39 milion viewers.
— TNA taped the 1/23 iMPACT! Wrestling Thursday night (1/16) in Huntsville, Alabama where Magnus defeated Sting in a Title vs. Career Match to retain the TNA World Title. Afterwards, Magnus stood over Sting and ripped up his TNA contract. This appeared to be a way to write Sting off TNA TV based off our earlier report that Sting has not renewed his deal with TNA. As noted, Sting and WWE are currently in negotiations.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Matt Hardy Video + Wildkat Sport Secures TV Deal - May 29th, 2016
- Willie Mack Reveals What Happened With NXT - May 28th, 2016
- 2 Matches Confirmed For TNAs's Slammiversary PPV - May 26th, 2016
- A Big Ratings Rise For This Week's TNA iMPACT! - May 25th, 2016
- This Week's iMPACT! Lineup, LU Video Preview, ROH - May 23rd, 2016
- POP TV President: 'Relationship w/ TNA Is Amazing!' - May 23rd, 2016
- Report - Hiroshi Tanahashi Taking Some Time Off - May 22nd, 2016
- TNA Official On Production Studios Move, More - May 22nd, 2016
- Young Bucks Injured, Out Of NJPW's BOTSJ' - May 20th, 2016
- Lineup For Tonight's TNA ONO: Victory Road PPV - May 20th, 2016