By Ryan Clark on April 13, 2014
TNA taped their One Night Only: World Cup PPV last night in Orlando, Florida. Instead of bringing in international talents, there were teams headed by Eric Young, Kurt Angle, EC3 and Bobby Roode, who had a “draft” to determine their teams.
The teams were:
* Kurt Angle, Davey Richards, Mr. Anderson, Sanada and Madison Rayne
* EC3, Jessie Godders, Robbie E, Magnus and Gail Kim.
* Bobby Roode, James Storm, Kenny King, Samuel Shaw and The Beautiful People.
* Eric Young, Bully Ray, Eddie Edwards, ODB and Gunner
World Cup results:
* Team Young’s Eddie Edwards defeated Team Roode’s James Storm.
* Team ECW’s Bro-mans defeated Team Angle’s Anderson & Sanada.
* Team EC3’s Gail Kim defeated Team Angle’s Madison Rayne
* In a Captain’s Match, Eric Young defeated Bobby Roode.
* In a Captain’s Match, Kurt Angle defeated Team EC3’s Magnus. Magnus demanded EC3 substitute for him.
* Team Roode’s Angelina Love defeated Team Young’s ODB.
* EC3 defeated Team Angle’s Davey Richards.
* Team Young’s Gunner and Bully Ray defeated Team Young’s Samuel Shaw and Kenny King.
World Cup Finals:
* The finals were Team Young vs. Team EC3. It was an elimination match with the teams facing each other. Team Young won in the end.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Standings & Rules For TNA’s World Title Series - October 8th, 2015
- Robbie E Challenges NFL Player To A TNA iMPACT! Match - October 8th, 2015
- TNA Announces New Tapings For Their UK Tour - October 7th, 2015
- Galloway: 'Many Fans Who Hate TNA Don’t Watch!' - October 7th, 2015
- Several Competitors For TNA's World Title Series - October 7th, 2015
- Major Update - The Future Of The TNA World Title - October 7th, 2015
- **SPOILERS** - Unaired TNA Matches Taped - October 7th, 2015
- Backstage Update - When Did TNA Plan Title Angle? - October 7th, 2015
- Report - TNA In Talks w/ Multiple Cable Networks - October 6th, 2015
- Matt Hardy Relinquishes The TNA World Title - October 6th, 2015