By Ryan Clark on March 21, 2012
Credit: James Ready & PWInsider
*Matt Morgan vs. Crimson goes to a no contest when both brawl out of the Impact Zone and into the back.
*TNA champion Bobby Roode, surrounded by security comes out and cuts a promo on Dixie Carter, Sting and James Storm. Storm comes down and promises he will beat Roode for the TNA title. He goes after Roode but security stops him. Bully Ray attacks Storm from behind and lays him out. A handicap match is announced.
*Velvet Sky defeated Madison Rayne.
*TNA X-Division champ Austin Aries comes out and is angry about Bully Ray attacking the X-Division talents. He announces he will team with Storm in the main event.
*Ken Anderson defeated Jeff Hardy with the Mic Check after Kurt Angle interfered.
*Eric Bischoff cuts a promo and calls out his son. Bischoff gives Garett one last chance to walk away from wrestling. Garett shoves him down and says he will be at Lockdown and will wrestle Gunner.
*James Storm and X-Division champion Austin Aries defeated Bully Ray and TNA champion Bobby Roode when Roode accidentally spit beer in Ray’s face, allowing Storm to nail the Last Call.
*They close the episode with Dixie Carter asking Hulk Hogan to take the job running Impact. Hogan declines but Sting and the roster come out to change his mind. Hogan finally accepts.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Tyrus Discusses His Team With EC3, iMPACT! - October 24th, 2014
- Bobby Lashley Wins Bellator 130 Fight - Video - October 24th, 2014
- Lashley Returns To MMA Tonight At Bellator - October 24th, 2014
- Ex-TNA Knockout Set For 'Extreme Cheapskates' - October 23rd, 2014
- Gail Kim Praises TNA's Knockouts, BFG/Tokyo - October 23rd, 2014
- This Week's TNA IMPACT! Rating Is In - Details - October 23rd, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion - October 23rd, 2014
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Rebounds, Bully Ray Tweets - October 23rd, 2014
- TNA’s iMPACT! Footage To Run Out In November - October 23rd, 2014
- AUDIO: Ken Anderson & Kaz Shoot On TNA, IWC - October 23rd, 2014