By Ryan Clark on March 21, 2012
Credit: James Ready & PWInsider
*Matt Morgan vs. Crimson goes to a no contest when both brawl out of the Impact Zone and into the back.
*TNA champion Bobby Roode, surrounded by security comes out and cuts a promo on Dixie Carter, Sting and James Storm. Storm comes down and promises he will beat Roode for the TNA title. He goes after Roode but security stops him. Bully Ray attacks Storm from behind and lays him out. A handicap match is announced.
*Velvet Sky defeated Madison Rayne.
*TNA X-Division champ Austin Aries comes out and is angry about Bully Ray attacking the X-Division talents. He announces he will team with Storm in the main event.
*Ken Anderson defeated Jeff Hardy with the Mic Check after Kurt Angle interfered.
*Eric Bischoff cuts a promo and calls out his son. Bischoff gives Garett one last chance to walk away from wrestling. Garett shoves him down and says he will be at Lockdown and will wrestle Gunner.
*James Storm and X-Division champion Austin Aries defeated Bully Ray and TNA champion Bobby Roode when Roode accidentally spit beer in Ray’s face, allowing Storm to nail the Last Call.
*They close the episode with Dixie Carter asking Hulk Hogan to take the job running Impact. Hogan declines but Sting and the roster come out to change his mind. Hogan finally accepts.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Bully Ray On Why WWE Didn't Use His 'Bully' Gimmick - March 27th, 2017
- iMPACT! Stars Set For NOAH’s Global Tag League - March 26th, 2017
- Sean 'X-Pac' Waltman Debuts New Look (Pic), Team 3D - March 26th, 2017
- Eric Bischoff Discusses Ongoing Litigation With TNA - March 25th, 2017
- Kevin Sullivan Welcomes Employees Back To iMPACT! - March 25th, 2017
- Jarrett Congratulates Daniels, Matt Hardy Responds - March 24th, 2017
- Waltman: 'AAA Will Screw iMPACT!, I Guarantee It!' - March 24th, 2017
- Anthem & ITV Announce World Of Sport Wrestling Return - March 24th, 2017
- Backstage Update - The Hardys, WWE, ROH & iMPACT! - March 22nd, 2017
- Bischoff Files For Default Judgment Against iMPACT! - March 21st, 2017