By Ryan Clark on March 21, 2012
Credit: James Ready & PWInsider
*Matt Morgan vs. Crimson goes to a no contest when both brawl out of the Impact Zone and into the back.
*TNA champion Bobby Roode, surrounded by security comes out and cuts a promo on Dixie Carter, Sting and James Storm. Storm comes down and promises he will beat Roode for the TNA title. He goes after Roode but security stops him. Bully Ray attacks Storm from behind and lays him out. A handicap match is announced.
*Velvet Sky defeated Madison Rayne.
*TNA X-Division champ Austin Aries comes out and is angry about Bully Ray attacking the X-Division talents. He announces he will team with Storm in the main event.
*Ken Anderson defeated Jeff Hardy with the Mic Check after Kurt Angle interfered.
*Eric Bischoff cuts a promo and calls out his son. Bischoff gives Garett one last chance to walk away from wrestling. Garett shoves him down and says he will be at Lockdown and will wrestle Gunner.
*James Storm and X-Division champion Austin Aries defeated Bully Ray and TNA champion Bobby Roode when Roode accidentally spit beer in Ray’s face, allowing Storm to nail the Last Call.
*They close the episode with Dixie Carter asking Hulk Hogan to take the job running Impact. Hogan declines but Sting and the roster come out to change his mind. Hogan finally accepts.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Report - Lucha Underground Set To Run Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Update - More TNA Pay Issus & Lawsuits Coming? - October 14th, 2016
- TNA Pulled Music Over Licensing Pay Issues? - October 14th, 2016
- Breaking News: Billy Corgam Sues TNA Wrestling - October 13th, 2016
- UFC Debuts An Awesome New Video UFC 205 - October 9th, 2016
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Drops - October 8th, 2016
- Latest On WWE Buying The TNA Library & Sale Rumors - October 6th, 2016
- Eric Bischoff: 'Billy Corgan Needs To Change TNA's Change!' - October 5th, 2016
- TNA Changes iMPACT! TV Tapings Due To Hurricane - October 5th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Discusses WWE vs. The Indies, His Creative Freedom, More - October 5th, 2016