By Ryan Clark on March 21, 2012
Credit: James Ready & PWInsider
*Matt Morgan vs. Crimson goes to a no contest when both brawl out of the Impact Zone and into the back.
*TNA champion Bobby Roode, surrounded by security comes out and cuts a promo on Dixie Carter, Sting and James Storm. Storm comes down and promises he will beat Roode for the TNA title. He goes after Roode but security stops him. Bully Ray attacks Storm from behind and lays him out. A handicap match is announced.
*Velvet Sky defeated Madison Rayne.
*TNA X-Division champ Austin Aries comes out and is angry about Bully Ray attacking the X-Division talents. He announces he will team with Storm in the main event.
*Ken Anderson defeated Jeff Hardy with the Mic Check after Kurt Angle interfered.
*Eric Bischoff cuts a promo and calls out his son. Bischoff gives Garett one last chance to walk away from wrestling. Garett shoves him down and says he will be at Lockdown and will wrestle Gunner.
*James Storm and X-Division champion Austin Aries defeated Bully Ray and TNA champion Bobby Roode when Roode accidentally spit beer in Ray’s face, allowing Storm to nail the Last Call.
*They close the episode with Dixie Carter asking Hulk Hogan to take the job running Impact. Hogan declines but Sting and the roster come out to change his mind. Hogan finally accepts.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- El Rey To Increase Output For Lucha Underground - December 20th, 2016
- The Lineup For 1/4 NJPW WrestleKingdom 11 Event - December 20th, 2016
- Challenge TV To Air 'Total Nonstop Deletion' - December 16th, 2016
- The Young Bucks Unlikely For 'Total Nonstop Deletion' - December 15th, 2016
- Angle Wishes He Could Redo 'Mania Match w/ Lesnar - December 14th, 2016
- Matt Hardy Invites Wyatt Family & Goldberg To TND - December 13th, 2016
- VIDEOS: Whatever Happened To Andy Douglas?, More - December 13th, 2016
- Alberto Del Rio Involved In Backstage Fight In Mexico - December 12th, 2016
- Lineups For NJPW's Road To The Tokyo Dome Events - December 12th, 2016
- Billy Corgan's Lawsuit Against TNA Officially Dismissed - December 7th, 2016