By Ryan Clark on February 1, 2014
Credit: Simes of Prowrestling.net
TNA iMPACT! Taping (Airing March 6th):
Bobby Roode came to the ring with the Bro Mans and Zema Ion, and was interrupted by Austin Aries, who said he wanted half of Roode’s 10 percent if he beats MVP’s team at Lockdown. MVP came to the ring with The Wolves, and said he’d chosen a team member for Lockdown. Dixie Carter came out also. MVP said Jeff Hardy will join his team at Lockdown. This resulted in a brawl, and Jesse was taken away injured…
Bobby Roode, Austin Aries and Robbie E faced The Wolves and MVP in a six-man elimination match. Not sure how it finished, as a fight broke out in the floor section of the Arena…
EC3 came to the ring and cut a promo on Kurt Angle. Angle came out saying he wanted to face Carter now, but Carter bailed out, hid then attacked Angle’s injured leg…
Eric Young beat Sam Shaw by DQ.
Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne, and ODB beat Alpha Female, Lei’D Tapa, and Gail Kim.
James Storm and Gunner came to the ring and made their match at Lockdown a Last Man Standing match. Storm then attacked Gunner…
Bobby Roode beat Davey Richards. This was to finish the match that ended with no finish, so apparently the heels won the six-man tag match listed above.
Magnus and Samoa Joe had a verbal exchange, which ended in brawling a Joe choking out Magnus. Bully Ray then attacked Joe and put up a table in the ring, but Joe choke slammed Ray through it to end the show.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Talent For Wrestlecon 2017 + Mysterio/LU, More - June 28th, 2016
- Russo Contacted POP TV & DA Behind TNA's Back? - June 27th, 2016
- The NJPW G1 Climax Participants & Key Matches - June 27th, 2016
- Scott Hall Discusses Decision To Quit WCW, Regrets? - June 26th, 2016
- Hernandez Involved In Backstage Brawl At Indy Event - June 26th, 2016
- Vader vs. Ospreay Set For Revolution Pro Event - June 26th, 2016
- Konnan: 'LAX Were Inspired By Public Enemy!' - June 26th, 2016
- Matt Striker On The Differences Between WWE & LU - June 25th, 2016
- Ospreay Reacts To His Ricochet Match Criticisms - June 25th, 2016
- Magnus: 'TNA Didn't Believe I Had A Concussion!' - June 25th, 2016