By Ryan Clark on November 22, 2013
Credit: John Benoit & PWInsider
Lei’d Tapa defeated Velvet Sky.
For the main event Team Roode is: Roode, Bad Influence and Chris Sabin. Team Angle is: Angle, Magnus James Storm and Gunner. It is an elimination match. Here is how it went down.
Chris Sabin eliminated James Storm. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 3.
Kaz eliminated Gunner. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 2.
Magnus was eliminated due to a “knee injury”. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 1.
So, it’s Kurt Angle against the heels.
Team Roode won when all heck broke loose and Kurt used a steel chair, causing the DQ and loss for his team.
After that, they taped an Xplosion match.
Zema Ion beat Shark Boy after putting hair spray in his eyes to blind him.
They didn’t tape the entire show as they have TV tapings on Friday and Saturday as well. The rest will be taped at those TV tapings. We hope to have a much more detailed TNA iMPACT! **SPOILER** report in the morning!
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- iMPACT! To Broadcast Live On POP TV, EVOLVE - November 27th, 2015
- ECIII Reveals What It Takes To Be A Good Heel - November 27th, 2015
- Happy Thanksgiving From The PWS Staff! - November 26th, 2015
- Big News - TNA Cancels Their Tour Of India - November 25th, 2015
- Tyrus Reveals Why He Takes Shots At John Cena - November 25th, 2015
- AAA Announces Mega Title Match For Vacant Title - November 23rd, 2015
- **SPOILERS** - TNA Changing World Title Finals? - November 22nd, 2015
- Major Update On AJ Styles - Under Contract? - November 22nd, 2015
- The Updated TNA World Title Series Standings - November 22nd, 2015
- Backstage LU News - Announcers, 24 TV Tapings - November 22nd, 2015