By Ryan Clark on November 22, 2013
Credit: John Benoit & PWInsider
Lei’d Tapa defeated Velvet Sky.
For the main event Team Roode is: Roode, Bad Influence and Chris Sabin. Team Angle is: Angle, Magnus James Storm and Gunner. It is an elimination match. Here is how it went down.
Chris Sabin eliminated James Storm. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 3.
Kaz eliminated Gunner. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 2.
Magnus was eliminated due to a “knee injury”. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 1.
So, it’s Kurt Angle against the heels.
Team Roode won when all heck broke loose and Kurt used a steel chair, causing the DQ and loss for his team.
After that, they taped an Xplosion match.
Zema Ion beat Shark Boy after putting hair spray in his eyes to blind him.
They didn’t tape the entire show as they have TV tapings on Friday and Saturday as well. The rest will be taped at those TV tapings. We hope to have a much more detailed TNA iMPACT! **SPOILER** report in the morning!
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The TNA Bound For Glory Main Event Announced - July 31st, 2015
- Angelina Love & Davey Richards Expecting Child - July 30th, 2015
- TNA iMPACT! & ROH Ratings Both Rise This Week - July 30th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Bully Ray's TNA Departure - July 30th, 2015
- **SPOILERS** - 2 More TNA Changes Last Night - July 30th, 2015
- Kurt Angle Q&A Recap - When He Plans To Return - July 30th, 2015
- VIDEO: Serena On Joining The Revolution + ROH - July 30th, 2015
- **SPOILERS** - Title Changes At iMPACT! Tapings - July 29th, 2015
- Sonjay Dutt On TNA's X-Division, Amazing Red - July 29th, 2015
- Gunner Interested In A WWE Debut?, Talks Faith - July 29th, 2015