By Ryan Clark on November 22, 2013
Credit: John Benoit & PWInsider
Lei’d Tapa defeated Velvet Sky.
For the main event Team Roode is: Roode, Bad Influence and Chris Sabin. Team Angle is: Angle, Magnus James Storm and Gunner. It is an elimination match. Here is how it went down.
Chris Sabin eliminated James Storm. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 3.
Kaz eliminated Gunner. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 2.
Magnus was eliminated due to a “knee injury”. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 1.
So, it’s Kurt Angle against the heels.
Team Roode won when all heck broke loose and Kurt used a steel chair, causing the DQ and loss for his team.
After that, they taped an Xplosion match.
Zema Ion beat Shark Boy after putting hair spray in his eyes to blind him.
They didn’t tape the entire show as they have TV tapings on Friday and Saturday as well. The rest will be taped at those TV tapings. We hope to have a much more detailed TNA iMPACT! **SPOILER** report in the morning!
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Abyss Now Taking Indy Bookings - Details Inside - December 21st, 2014
- Update - AJ Styles Phenomenal One Tour Dates - December 20th, 2014
- Robbie E. Comments On 'Amazing Race' Finale - December 20th, 2014
- Did Robbie & Tessmacher Win 'The Amazing Race'? - December 20th, 2014
- Dixie Carter Set To Appear On Jim Ross’ Podcast - December 19th, 2014
- Confirmed: Matthews Joins TNA's Broadcast Team - December 18th, 2014
- Confirmed: JR/Striker To Call NJPW/GFW PPV - December 18th, 2014
- What's The Plan For Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion? - December 18th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett On GFW’s Vision, WrestleKingdom - December 18th, 2014
- VIDEO: TNA's 'Destination Home' With EC3 - December 18th, 2014