By Ryan Clark on November 22, 2013
Credit: John Benoit & PWInsider
Lei’d Tapa defeated Velvet Sky.
For the main event Team Roode is: Roode, Bad Influence and Chris Sabin. Team Angle is: Angle, Magnus James Storm and Gunner. It is an elimination match. Here is how it went down.
Chris Sabin eliminated James Storm. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 3.
Kaz eliminated Gunner. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 2.
Magnus was eliminated due to a “knee injury”. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 1.
So, it’s Kurt Angle against the heels.
Team Roode won when all heck broke loose and Kurt used a steel chair, causing the DQ and loss for his team.
After that, they taped an Xplosion match.
Zema Ion beat Shark Boy after putting hair spray in his eyes to blind him.
They didn’t tape the entire show as they have TV tapings on Friday and Saturday as well. The rest will be taped at those TV tapings. We hope to have a much more detailed TNA iMPACT! **SPOILER** report in the morning!
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's Meeting With ROH - October 30th, 2014
- Report: GFW To Make Announcements Next Month? - October 30th, 2014
- Early #'s For Thursday Night's iMPACT! Telecast - October 30th, 2014
- VIDEO: Rockstar Spud 'Banned' From TNA's HQ - October 29th, 2014
- A Rumor Killer On A New TNA TV Deal, EC3 Note - October 29th, 2014
- Tonight's TNA iMPACT! Matches, CZW Lineup - October 29th, 2014
- Report: Kurt Angle & TNA Agree To A New Deal - October 28th, 2014
- Official Preview For Tomorrow Night's iMPACT! - October 28th, 2014
- CHIKARA Returns To iPPV + iMPACT! Matches - October 28th, 2014
- VIDEO: A TNA British Boot Camp 2 Breakdown - October 27th, 2014