By Ryan Clark on November 22, 2013
Credit: John Benoit & PWInsider
Lei’d Tapa defeated Velvet Sky.
For the main event Team Roode is: Roode, Bad Influence and Chris Sabin. Team Angle is: Angle, Magnus James Storm and Gunner. It is an elimination match. Here is how it went down.
Chris Sabin eliminated James Storm. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 3.
Kaz eliminated Gunner. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 2.
Magnus was eliminated due to a “knee injury”. Team Roode 4-Team Angle 1.
So, it’s Kurt Angle against the heels.
Team Roode won when all heck broke loose and Kurt used a steel chair, causing the DQ and loss for his team.
After that, they taped an Xplosion match.
Zema Ion beat Shark Boy after putting hair spray in his eyes to blind him.
They didn’t tape the entire show as they have TV tapings on Friday and Saturday as well. The rest will be taped at those TV tapings. We hope to have a much more detailed TNA iMPACT! **SPOILER** report in the morning!
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEOS: TNA Knockouts Calendar Cover Girl, More - August 27th, 2015
- Would AJ Styles Jump Ship From NJPW To WWE? - August 27th, 2015
- Backstage Report - Uncertainty Over TNA's TV Future - August 26th, 2015
- Drew Galloway Discusses Who He’d Like To Wrestle - August 26th, 2015
- Sam Shaw Compares TNA Gut Check & Tough Enough - August 26th, 2015
- VIDEO: 2016 TNA Knockouts Calendar Photo Shoot - August 26th, 2015
- Tonight's WWE NXT, ROH & TNA iMPACT! Matches - August 26th, 2015
- ECIII Teases A World Title Match With Spud - August 25th, 2015
- PWS Promoter Finds Drugs In Sabu's Hotel Room - August 24th, 2015
- Taz Lands A Daily Radio Show With CBS Radio - August 24th, 2015