By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2013
Credit: William Wellek & PW.net
Magnus defeated Robbie E. This match was taped prior to the live Impact broadcast.
James Storm beat Joey Ryan. This match was taped after the live Impact concluded.
TNA iMPACT! Wrestling TV Taping (Airing Next Thursday)
Chris Sabin defeated Sonjay Dutt and Zema Ion in a three-way. Sabin pinned Ion to win a good, short match. Sabin looked good in his return from his second ACL surgery.
Rob Terry beat Joey Ryan, Jessie Godderz, and Robbie E in a handicap match. Terry pinned Ryan to win the match.
Kurt Angle beat D-Lo Brown in an I Quit match. Angle won with the ankle lock.
Taryn Terrell and Mickie James defeated Gail Kim and Tara. Taryn pinned Tara to win the match for her team.
Austin Aries and Bobby Roode were talking in the ring. Christopher Daniels and Kazarian came out to Chavo Guerrero’s music. Big screwup. They set up a No. 1 contenders match. Hernandez and Chavo showed up and announced that James Storm would be the special referee of the match, which will take place on May 9.
Sting defeated Matt Morgan to become No. 1 contender to the TNA Title. Morgan passed out while Sting had him in the Scorpion Leg Lock. Sting will challenge Bully Ray for the TNA Title at the Slammiversary pay-per-view. This concluded the show.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Major Update - Billy Corgan's Lawsuit Against TNA - October 25th, 2016
- Update: FloSports Signs Streaming Deal With WWN Live - October 25th, 2016
- TNA Files Legal Response To Billy Corgan’s Lawsuit - October 24th, 2016
- Another Lawsuit Filed Against TNA - Details - October 24th, 2016
- Chris Sabin Suffers Injury, WrestleCon 2017 Updates - October 24th, 2016
- Kenny Omega Discusses Career Accomplishments, G1 - October 23rd, 2016
- Report - Lucha Underground Set To Run Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Update - More TNA Pay Issus & Lawsuits Coming? - October 14th, 2016
- TNA Pulled Music Over Licensing Pay Issues? - October 14th, 2016
- Breaking News: Billy Corgam Sues TNA Wrestling - October 13th, 2016