By Ryan Clark on April 25, 2013
Credit: William Wellek & PW.net
Magnus defeated Robbie E. This match was taped prior to the live Impact broadcast.
James Storm beat Joey Ryan. This match was taped after the live Impact concluded.
TNA iMPACT! Wrestling TV Taping (Airing Next Thursday)
Chris Sabin defeated Sonjay Dutt and Zema Ion in a three-way. Sabin pinned Ion to win a good, short match. Sabin looked good in his return from his second ACL surgery.
Rob Terry beat Joey Ryan, Jessie Godderz, and Robbie E in a handicap match. Terry pinned Ryan to win the match.
Kurt Angle beat D-Lo Brown in an I Quit match. Angle won with the ankle lock.
Taryn Terrell and Mickie James defeated Gail Kim and Tara. Taryn pinned Tara to win the match for her team.
Austin Aries and Bobby Roode were talking in the ring. Christopher Daniels and Kazarian came out to Chavo Guerrero’s music. Big screwup. They set up a No. 1 contenders match. Hernandez and Chavo showed up and announced that James Storm would be the special referee of the match, which will take place on May 9.
Sting defeated Matt Morgan to become No. 1 contender to the TNA Title. Morgan passed out while Sting had him in the Scorpion Leg Lock. Sting will challenge Bully Ray for the TNA Title at the Slammiversary pay-per-view. This concluded the show.
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Lashley On Choosing TNA Over WWE, iMPACT! Preview - October 1st, 2014
- Another New TNA Bound For Glory PPV Match - September 30th, 2014
- Lots Of TNA Talent Set For House Of Hardcore VII - September 30th, 2014
- Jeff Jarrett Returning To NJPW This Month - Details - September 30th, 2014
- Updated TNA Bound For Glory Card - 7 Matches Set - September 29th, 2014
- Report: A 'Major' GFW Announcement Coming? - September 29th, 2014
- Breaking News: New TNA Bound For Glory Matches - September 29th, 2014
- Report: Jeff Jarrett's GFW To Hold First PPV Event - September 29th, 2014
- Ex-TNA Knockout Joins Cast Of VH1 Reality Series - September 29th, 2014
- Kurt Angle On His Talk w/ Vince, Retirement, TNA - September 29th, 2014