By Ryan Clark on July 24, 2014
During a recent appearance on Wrestling Observer Radio, AJ Styles stated that he’s already made more money this year working the independent scene and with NJPW than he would have for the entire year of 2014 under the new deal TNA offered him. TNA reportedly offered Styles a deal that could have earned him upwards of $200,000. Styles also noted that by the end of the year, he could do as well as he did in 2013 with TNA, Styles reportedly made $350,000 that year.
Since Styles is now working the independent scene and NJPW, they pay for his hotel rooms and travel expenses. He is also able to control his merchandise sales. TNA did not cover road expenses, and would have only gotten a percentage of merchandise sales.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Lucha Underground Viewership & Ratings Drop - April 28th, 2016
- Kurt Angle Discusses His Relationship With Triple H - April 28th, 2016
- Balls Mahoney Memorial Services Set For Saturday - April 27th, 2016
- Moose: 'I'm Good Friends With Scott Hall Now!' - April 26th, 2016
- The Names Of Six New TNA Talents Revealed - April 25th, 2016
- Actor Puts Indy Star Through A Table, Duggan/Sheik - April 25th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Three Fights At WrestleCon - April 24th, 2016
- Injury At Last Night’s Lucha Underground Tapings - April 24th, 2016
- Location & 2 Matches Revealed For Slammiversary - April 24th, 2016
- Aries Gets Engaged To Ex-TNA Knockout Rosita - April 23rd, 2016