By Ryan Clark on July 24, 2014
During a recent appearance on Wrestling Observer Radio, AJ Styles stated that he’s already made more money this year working the independent scene and with NJPW than he would have for the entire year of 2014 under the new deal TNA offered him. TNA reportedly offered Styles a deal that could have earned him upwards of $200,000. Styles also noted that by the end of the year, he could do as well as he did in 2013 with TNA, Styles reportedly made $350,000 that year.
Since Styles is now working the independent scene and NJPW, they pay for his hotel rooms and travel expenses. He is also able to control his merchandise sales. TNA did not cover road expenses, and would have only gotten a percentage of merchandise sales.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Ex-TNA Knockout Set For 'Extreme Cheapskates' - October 23rd, 2014
- Gail Kim Praises TNA's Knockouts, BFG/Tokyo - October 23rd, 2014
- This Week's TNA IMPACT! Rating Is In - Details - October 23rd, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion - October 23rd, 2014
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Rebounds, Bully Ray Tweets - October 23rd, 2014
- TNA’s iMPACT! Footage To Run Out In November - October 23rd, 2014
- AUDIO: Ken Anderson & Kaz Shoot On TNA, IWC - October 23rd, 2014
- Dixie Carter Thanks UK Fans, Taz Podcast?, LAX - October 22nd, 2014
- VIDEO: Kurt Angle Provides An Update On Status - October 22nd, 2014
- Matt Hardy: 'TNA Has Improved Their Product' - October 22nd, 2014