By Ryan Clark on July 24, 2014
During a recent appearance on Wrestling Observer Radio, AJ Styles stated that he’s already made more money this year working the independent scene and with NJPW than he would have for the entire year of 2014 under the new deal TNA offered him. TNA reportedly offered Styles a deal that could have earned him upwards of $200,000. Styles also noted that by the end of the year, he could do as well as he did in 2013 with TNA, Styles reportedly made $350,000 that year.
Since Styles is now working the independent scene and NJPW, they pay for his hotel rooms and travel expenses. He is also able to control his merchandise sales. TNA did not cover road expenses, and would have only gotten a percentage of merchandise sales.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- <i>**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Taping Results 9.16.14</i> - September 18th, 2014
- Davey Richards Injury Update, New TNA Signing?, Joe - September 17th, 2014
- iMPACT! Tapings Tonight, Tonight's iMPACT! Matches - September 17th, 2014
- **SPOILER** - Title Change At The iMPACT! Tapings - September 16th, 2014
- **SPOILER**: Ex-WWE Star Debuts At iMPACT! (Pic) - September 16th, 2014
- Backstage News & **SPOILERS** From iMPACT! - September 16th, 2014
- **SPOILER** Update On Bully Ray's TNA Status - September 16th, 2014
- Must-Read New Article On TNA's History & Future - September 16th, 2014
- VIDEO: Young Bucks Discuss Their Success, More - September 16th, 2014
- TNA X-Division Star Injured, TNA Stars To CHIKARA - September 16th, 2014