By Ryan Clark on July 24, 2014
During a recent appearance on Wrestling Observer Radio, AJ Styles stated that he’s already made more money this year working the independent scene and with NJPW than he would have for the entire year of 2014 under the new deal TNA offered him. TNA reportedly offered Styles a deal that could have earned him upwards of $200,000. Styles also noted that by the end of the year, he could do as well as he did in 2013 with TNA, Styles reportedly made $350,000 that year.
Since Styles is now working the independent scene and NJPW, they pay for his hotel rooms and travel expenses. He is also able to control his merchandise sales. TNA did not cover road expenses, and would have only gotten a percentage of merchandise sales.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Report - Lucha Underground Set To Run Live Event - October 16th, 2016
- Update - More TNA Pay Issus & Lawsuits Coming? - October 14th, 2016
- TNA Pulled Music Over Licensing Pay Issues? - October 14th, 2016
- Breaking News: Billy Corgam Sues TNA Wrestling - October 13th, 2016
- UFC Debuts An Awesome New Video UFC 205 - October 9th, 2016
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Drops - October 8th, 2016
- Latest On WWE Buying The TNA Library & Sale Rumors - October 6th, 2016
- Eric Bischoff: 'Billy Corgan Needs To Change TNA's Change!' - October 5th, 2016
- TNA Changes iMPACT! TV Tapings Due To Hurricane - October 5th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Discusses WWE vs. The Indies, His Creative Freedom, More - October 5th, 2016