By Ryan Clark on July 24, 2014
During a recent appearance on Wrestling Observer Radio, AJ Styles stated that he’s already made more money this year working the independent scene and with NJPW than he would have for the entire year of 2014 under the new deal TNA offered him. TNA reportedly offered Styles a deal that could have earned him upwards of $200,000. Styles also noted that by the end of the year, he could do as well as he did in 2013 with TNA, Styles reportedly made $350,000 that year.
Since Styles is now working the independent scene and NJPW, they pay for his hotel rooms and travel expenses. He is also able to control his merchandise sales. TNA did not cover road expenses, and would have only gotten a percentage of merchandise sales.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA Announces Their First TV Tapings For 2015 - November 25th, 2014
- TNA Reveals Their Final Four Shows On SpikeTV - November 25th, 2014
- Preview For TNA 'Thanksgiving Throwdown' - November 25th, 2014
- Dixie Carter Hyping UK Announcement, TNA/WWL - November 24th, 2014
- VIDEOS: Rockstar Spud Speaks + British Bootcamp - November 24th, 2014
- Backstage News For TNA Once They Switch Networks - November 22nd, 2014
- When Did The TNA/Spike Negotiations Fell Apart? - November 22nd, 2014
- Taz Confirms He'll Be Launching A Podcast In 2015 - November 22nd, 2014
- Robbie E/Brooke Amazing Race Update - Still In It? - November 21st, 2014
- Major 'Reboot' Of TNA Planned - Huge Updates - November 21st, 2014