By Ryan Clark on July 24, 2014
During a recent appearance on Wrestling Observer Radio, AJ Styles stated that he’s already made more money this year working the independent scene and with NJPW than he would have for the entire year of 2014 under the new deal TNA offered him. TNA reportedly offered Styles a deal that could have earned him upwards of $200,000. Styles also noted that by the end of the year, he could do as well as he did in 2013 with TNA, Styles reportedly made $350,000 that year.
Since Styles is now working the independent scene and NJPW, they pay for his hotel rooms and travel expenses. He is also able to control his merchandise sales. TNA did not cover road expenses, and would have only gotten a percentage of merchandise sales.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Domestic Charges Against Crimson Dropped - August 30th, 2016
- Report - Dixie Carter On Her Way Out Of TNA? - August 29th, 2016
- Jeff Hardy Names 'Final Deletion II Sequel?, iMPACT!' - August 29th, 2016
- Rhodes Faces Angle Over The Weekend, More - August 28th, 2016
- Velvet Sky Tweets On Bubba Ray's WWE Departure - August 28th, 2016
- Chris Harris Discusses America's Most Wanted, TNA - August 28th, 2016
- Corgan: 'I Have Complete Creative Control In TNA!' - August 26th, 2016
- James Storm Says He's One Again Quit TNA - August 18th, 2016
- Billy Corgan Discuses His New Role In TNA, & More - August 16th, 2016
- Lawler To Face Jarrett, Liger & Hardy Set For NEW - August 16th, 2016