By Ryan Clark on July 24, 2014
During a recent appearance on Wrestling Observer Radio, AJ Styles stated that he’s already made more money this year working the independent scene and with NJPW than he would have for the entire year of 2014 under the new deal TNA offered him. TNA reportedly offered Styles a deal that could have earned him upwards of $200,000. Styles also noted that by the end of the year, he could do as well as he did in 2013 with TNA, Styles reportedly made $350,000 that year.
Since Styles is now working the independent scene and NJPW, they pay for his hotel rooms and travel expenses. He is also able to control his merchandise sales. TNA did not cover road expenses, and would have only gotten a percentage of merchandise sales.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Al Snow Talks TNA vs. WWE, Six-Sided Ring & More - October 20th, 2014
- TNA British Boot Camp 2 Premiere Details Inside - October 19th, 2014
- VIDEO: Austin Aries Discusses TNA's Future, More - October 19th, 2014
- Taryn Terrell Discusses Dixie As A Boss, Injury - October 18th, 2014
- VIDEO: Tessmacher Blogs On 'The Amazing Race' - October 18th, 2014
- Tonight's CZW Lineup, Robbie E./Amazing Race - October 18th, 2014
- TNA Downplaying The Kurt Angle Re-Signing Rumors - October 17th, 2014
- Backstage News - Team 3D & WWE In Talks?, More - October 17th, 2014
- Eric Bischoff Reacts To New Online Casino Game - October 17th, 2014
- Mitchell: 'Russo Told Me Why I Was Fired From TNA!' - October 17th, 2014