By Ryan Clark on July 24, 2014
During a recent appearance on Wrestling Observer Radio, AJ Styles stated that he’s already made more money this year working the independent scene and with NJPW than he would have for the entire year of 2014 under the new deal TNA offered him. TNA reportedly offered Styles a deal that could have earned him upwards of $200,000. Styles also noted that by the end of the year, he could do as well as he did in 2013 with TNA, Styles reportedly made $350,000 that year.
Since Styles is now working the independent scene and NJPW, they pay for his hotel rooms and travel expenses. He is also able to control his merchandise sales. TNA did not cover road expenses, and would have only gotten a percentage of merchandise sales.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Billy Corgan's Lawsuit Against TNA Officially Dismissed - December 7th, 2016
- 'Broken' Matt Hardy To Address The Young Bucks, DDP - December 7th, 2016
- TNA To Tape A Ton Of Footage In January, TNA/Corgan - December 2nd, 2016
- The Very Latest On The Billy Corgan vs. TNA Lawsuit - November 28th, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Wins The GFW NEX*GEN Title - Photos - November 27th, 2016
- Helms: 'TNA May Not Need To Rebrand!', WWE Return? - November 27th, 2016
- Knockouts Title Match Set For Next Week’s iMPACT! - November 26th, 2016
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Rating Rises - Details - November 19th, 2016
- Will Ospreay: 'I Do Need To Slow Down In The Ring!' - November 14th, 2016
- VIDEO: The Hardy Boyz' From Last Night's iMPACT! - November 11th, 2016