By Ryan Clark on July 24, 2014
During a recent appearance on Wrestling Observer Radio, AJ Styles stated that he’s already made more money this year working the independent scene and with NJPW than he would have for the entire year of 2014 under the new deal TNA offered him. TNA reportedly offered Styles a deal that could have earned him upwards of $200,000. Styles also noted that by the end of the year, he could do as well as he did in 2013 with TNA, Styles reportedly made $350,000 that year.
Since Styles is now working the independent scene and NJPW, they pay for his hotel rooms and travel expenses. He is also able to control his merchandise sales. TNA did not cover road expenses, and would have only gotten a percentage of merchandise sales.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- VIDEO: The Wolves Hype Title Match On iMPACT! - March 6th, 2015
- TNA Signs Deal With Brazilian TV Carrier - Details - March 5th, 2015
- The Card For Saturday's House Of Hardcore VIII - March 5th, 2015
- Russo’s Business Partner Issues Long Statement - March 5th, 2015
- Magnus Talks Life On The Road, Robbie E Video - March 5th, 2015
- The Low iMPACT! Ratings, TNA-UK Attendance #'s - March 4th, 2015
- HHH Hypes Tonight's NXT Main Event + '5 Things' - March 4th, 2015
- Joey Ryan Calls For Bill DeMott To Be Fired, More - March 4th, 2015
- Jim Cornette On The #GiveDivasAChance Campaign - March 4th, 2015
- Another ROH Opponent For Samoa Joe, LU Matches - March 4th, 2015