By Ryan Clark on February 5, 2013
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– With the WWE vs. TNA lawsuit now settled, rumors are that former TNA talent Amazing Red could be making his way to WWE. Red had a WWE tryout prior to WWE’s 2012 No Way Out PPV, which reportedly went well, but reports stated that the pending lawsuit kept WWE from signing him. Red has friends in the company and was recently pulled from TNA’s “One Night Only: X-Travaganza” PPV taping, which has added fuel to the fire that he is headed to WWE. We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
– Madison Rayne turns 27 years old today.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- A Fundraiser Set Up For Zema Ion's Medical Bills - May 18th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In, TNA's Video Game Plans - May 17th, 2013
- Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery – Doctors Find Tumor - May 17th, 2013
- Updated List Of TNA Gut Check Challenge Winners - May 17th, 2013
- The Updated TNA Slammiversary Pay-Per-View Card - May 16th, 2013
- Is RVD In Talks With TNA?, + A TNA Video Game? - May 16th, 2013
- Dixie Carter: 'Magnus Could Be The Future Of TNA' - May 16th, 2013
- Lots Of TNA Press In Las Vegas, Kurt Angle News - May 16th, 2013
- iMPACT! News - Tonight's Opening, Gutcheck Video - May 16th, 2013
- A James Storm Injury Update Inside Here + SHINE - May 16th, 2013