By Ryan Clark on August 1, 2014
It looks like all the iMPACT! cancellation reports didn’t affect the rating. Last night’s Destination X-themed episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored 1.38 million viewers and a 0.5 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic, which is down 3% and even with last week’s three-month high 1.42 million and 0.5.
The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Rhyno Discusses His Three Top Bosses & TNA - November 30th, 2015
- Pop TV President Excited To Have iMPACT!, More - November 30th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Rockstar Spud Meets A Fan, iMPACT! - November 30th, 2015
- **SPOILER** Photos Of The New GFW Champion - November 30th, 2015
- VIDEO: Kurt Angle Reveals Best Friends In WWE - November 29th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Kurt Angle's 'Retirement' + iMPACT! - November 29th, 2015
- VIDEOS: Tessmacher's New Job + TNA Contest - November 29th, 2015
- Report - POP TV Not Paying TNA To Air iMPACT? - November 29th, 2015
- Announcement - TNA Cancels Indian Tour - November 28th, 2015
- TNA World Series Updates - Standings & Round 2 - November 28th, 2015