By Ryan Clark on August 1, 2014
It looks like all the iMPACT! cancellation reports didn’t affect the rating. Last night’s Destination X-themed episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored 1.38 million viewers and a 0.5 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic, which is down 3% and even with last week’s three-month high 1.42 million and 0.5.
The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Samoa Joe On Why He Quit TNA & Their Issues - May 25th, 2015
- House Of Hardcore To Run Event In Australia - May 25th, 2015
- EXCLUSIVE: Update On TNA Cancellation Reports - May 24th, 2015
- Kurt Angle Reveals Why He Stayed With TNA, Young - May 23rd, 2015
- Chael Sonnen Discusses His Expectations For GFW - May 23rd, 2015
- Promoter Denies Hogan/Steiner Beef At His Show - May 23rd, 2015
- A New Episode Of TNA iMPACT! Aired Overseas - May 23rd, 2015
- JR Reacts To Destination America/iMPACT! Rumors - May 23rd, 2015
- Josh Matthews Rants After His Samoa Joe Tweet - May 23rd, 2015
- Gunner's Memorial Day Plans, Taz's Podcast, More - May 23rd, 2015