By Ryan Clark on August 1, 2014
It looks like all the iMPACT! cancellation reports didn’t affect the rating. Last night’s Destination X-themed episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored 1.38 million viewers and a 0.5 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic, which is down 3% and even with last week’s three-month high 1.42 million and 0.5.
The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Backstage News - Bully Ray's TNA Future, Roode - October 31st, 2014
- Backstage News On TNA's TV Deal, Angle/L.A. - October 31st, 2014
- Why John Morrison Chose Lucha Underground - October 31st, 2014
- How You Can Meet & Eat Dinner Vince Russo - October 31st, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's Meeting With ROH - October 30th, 2014
- Report: GFW To Make Announcements Next Month? - October 30th, 2014
- Early #'s For Thursday Night's iMPACT! Telecast - October 30th, 2014
- VIDEO: Rockstar Spud 'Banned' From TNA's HQ - October 29th, 2014
- A Rumor Killer On A New TNA TV Deal, EC3 Note - October 29th, 2014
- Tonight's TNA iMPACT! Matches, CZW Lineup - October 29th, 2014