By Ryan Clark on August 1, 2014
It looks like all the iMPACT! cancellation reports didn’t affect the rating. Last night’s Destination X-themed episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored 1.38 million viewers and a 0.5 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic, which is down 3% and even with last week’s three-month high 1.42 million and 0.5.
The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- TNA Pays Tribute To Perro Aguayo Jr. On iMPACT! - March 28th, 2015
- Matches & Video Preview For Next Week's iMPACT! - March 28th, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Gives His WrestleMania 31 Predictions - March 28th, 2015
- AUDIO: Mickie James Discusses TNA vs. WWE, WM - March 27th, 2015
- TNA Gets TV Clearance In Finland - Details Inside - March 27th, 2015
- The Official Preview For Tonight's TNA IMPACT! - March 27th, 2015
- TNA Signs Big TV Deal In Brazil - Details Inside - March 26th, 2015
- 'I'm With Spud' (Video), Aguayo Jr. Memorial T-Shirt - March 25th, 2015
- Backstage Update - Jarrett's GFW Plans & Future? - March 25th, 2015
- Josh Matthews Discusses Joining TNA, Vince, More - March 25th, 2015