By Ryan Clark on August 1, 2014
It looks like all the iMPACT! cancellation reports didn’t affect the rating. Last night’s Destination X-themed episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored 1.38 million viewers and a 0.5 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic, which is down 3% and even with last week’s three-month high 1.42 million and 0.5.
The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Balls Mahoney Memorial Services Set For Saturday - April 27th, 2016
- Moose: 'I'm Good Friends With Scott Hall Now!' - April 26th, 2016
- The Names Of Six New TNA Talents Revealed - April 25th, 2016
- Actor Puts Indy Star Through A Table, Duggan/Sheik - April 25th, 2016
- Backstage Update - Three Fights At WrestleCon - April 24th, 2016
- Injury At Last Night’s Lucha Underground Tapings - April 24th, 2016
- Location & 2 Matches Revealed For Slammiversary - April 24th, 2016
- Aries Gets Engaged To Ex-TNA Knockout Rosita - April 23rd, 2016
- Kurt Angle: 'I Learned A Lot From Sting!', Politics - April 23rd, 2016
- Backstage Notes From Thursday's iMPACT! Tapings - April 23rd, 2016