By Ryan Clark on August 1, 2014
It looks like all the iMPACT! cancellation reports didn’t affect the rating. Last night’s Destination X-themed episode of iMPACT! Wrestling scored 1.38 million viewers and a 0.5 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic, which is down 3% and even with last week’s three-month high 1.42 million and 0.5.
The household rating will be available later.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Matt Hardy Says He Still Makes 'Fantastic Money' - October 25th, 2014
- Tyrus Discusses His Team With EC3, iMPACT! - October 24th, 2014
- Bobby Lashley Wins Bellator 130 Fight - Video - October 24th, 2014
- Lashley Returns To MMA Tonight At Bellator - October 24th, 2014
- Ex-TNA Knockout Set For 'Extreme Cheapskates' - October 23rd, 2014
- Gail Kim Praises TNA's Knockouts, BFG/Tokyo - October 23rd, 2014
- This Week's TNA IMPACT! Rating Is In - Details - October 23rd, 2014
- Backstage Update - Jeff Jarrett's GFW Promotion - October 23rd, 2014
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Rebounds, Bully Ray Tweets - October 23rd, 2014
- TNA’s iMPACT! Footage To Run Out In November - October 23rd, 2014