By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Sabin's Post-TNA Future, Talents React To EY's Win - April 15th, 2014
- Did The Jeff Jarrett Incident Become Physical? - April 15th, 2014
- Chavo Guerrero Sr. Speaks - WWE/TNA/ROH, Eddie - April 15th, 2014
- Robbie E. Signs A New Multi-Year TNA Contract - April 15th, 2014
- Ian Rotten Reacts To The Jeff Jarrett Incident/Fight - April 15th, 2014
- Samoa Joe's TNA Return?, Dreamer/TNA Update, Aries - April 15th, 2014
- Jarrett's GFW Teams With 'Biggest Loser' Creator - April 15th, 2014
- AUDIO: Magnus Reacts To Losing The TNA Title, More - April 15th, 2014
- The TNA-NYC Tickets, Gunner Signs New TNA Deal - April 15th, 2014
- Ex-TNA Talent Welcomes A Baby Girl, TNA Contracts - April 14th, 2014