By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Angle: 'I Used To Take 65 Extra Strength Vicodin A Day!' - September 24th, 2016
- Updated TNA Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View Card - September 23rd, 2016
- Cody Rhodes Makes His TNA Debut, Santino Video - September 23rd, 2016
- Backstage Update - The Potential Sale Of TNA - September 22nd, 2016
- TNA Announces A New Bound For Glory Match - September 22nd, 2016
- EVOLVE News - October Live Events, Gargano Video - September 21st, 2016
- House Of Hardcore Announces Their Maryland Debut - September 21st, 2016
- It's Official - Brandi Rhodes Signs With TNA - September 19th, 2016
- Drew Galloway Discusses Being 'The Chosen One' - September 17th, 2016
- The Updated TNA Bound For Glory PPV Card - September 16th, 2016