By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Lashley Speaks Out - TNA/SpikeTV Issues, Bellator - September 1st, 2014
- Lots Of TNA News: Cuts, iMPACT! Taping Schedule - September 1st, 2014
- Updated Cards For This Weekend’s TNA TV Tapings - September 1st, 2014
- More TNA Office Cuts?, TNA PPV Specials, More - September 1st, 2014
- Team 3D Academy & 'Hope For A Single Mom' Team - September 1st, 2014
- Bound For Glory Ticket Prices, 1-Hour PPV Special - September 1st, 2014
- Lashley & King Mo Set For Friday’s Bellator 123 - September 1st, 2014
- AJ Styles On A WWE Debut & New Japan, Retirement - September 1st, 2014
- Ethan Carter III Praises Bully Ray, Talks Dixie, NYC - August 31st, 2014
- How Old Is Jeff Hardy Today?, TNA/Wrestle-1 Update - August 31st, 2014