By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Tyrus Not Happy Over Being Pulled From GFW - July 7th, 2015
- Aries Denies Rumors, Dreamer Blogs On Dusty - July 7th, 2015
- Update On The TNA-GFW 'Invasion' Angle, Jarrett - July 7th, 2015
- Mickie James Confirmed For The GFW TV Tapings - July 7th, 2015
- Updated House Of Hardcore 9 Lineup Released - July 7th, 2015
- Tyrus & Abyss Pulled From Heroes & Legends V - July 7th, 2015
- Thea Trinidad & AJ Styles Have A Gaming Rivalry - July 7th, 2015
- TNA/ROH Idea Nixed, TNA/NJPW Relationship Ends - July 6th, 2015
- VIDEO: Jeff Jarrett On His TNA Return, Roode/GFW - July 6th, 2015
- MVP Reveals His Contract Status With TNA - July 6th, 2015