By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Raquel Claims She Was Assaulted During A Match - February 11th, 2016
- Last Night's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Is In - February 10th, 2016
- Official Preview For Tonight's Lucha Underground - February 10th, 2016
- Updates On The Next 3 House Of Hardcore Shows - February 10th, 2016
- The TNA/UK Attendance, Reby Sky To Wrestle In TNA? - February 10th, 2016
- James Storm Reveals Dream Opponent, WWE Future - February 9th, 2016
- Tonight's TNA iMPACT! Matches + EVOLVE/WM32 - February 9th, 2016
- Lynn Works The ROH TV Tapings, Kobra Moon To LU - February 8th, 2016
- Lucha Underground News - Highlight Video, Ratings - February 8th, 2016
- Backstage Report - More Major AAA Contract Issues - February 7th, 2016