By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Report: Will Ospreay Reportedly Signs With WWN Live - July 22nd, 2016
- This Week's Lucha Underground Finale Ratings - July 22nd, 2016
- Backstage Rumor - New TNA BFG Date Revealed? - July 21st, 2016
- Matt Striker: 'LU Isn’t Trying To Compete With WWE!' - July 21st, 2016
- VIDEOS: EC3, Drake & Galloway Talk BFG Playoffs - July 20th, 2016
- 3 Big Matches For This Thursday Night's iMPACT! - July 19th, 2016
- Shark Boy’s Vest Stolen - Offers Reward For Return - July 18th, 2016
- Hardy: 'TNA's Roster Is Leaving The Dream!', Morale - July 17th, 2016
- Backstage TNA News - Moose's Contract, Edwards - July 17th, 2016
- Today's Beyond Wrestling & EVOLVE Lineups + NJPW - July 17th, 2016