By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Ivelisse Is Grateful To Be In Lucha Underground - May 5th, 2016
- TNA Re-Signs Jessie Godderz To A New Deal - May 4th, 2016
- This Week's TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Is In - May 4th, 2016
- The Young Bucks Discuss Their ROH Contracts, More - May 4th, 2016
- TNA Releases Best Of Asylum Years Volume 2 DVD - May 4th, 2016
- NJPW Wrestling Dontaku Results 5.03.16 - May 4th, 2016
- TNA Knockout Maria Kanellis Suffers A Broken Hand - May 3rd, 2016
- TNA Re-Signs Crazzy Steve, + 'iMPACT! Breakdown' - May 3rd, 2016
- ROH COO Joe Koff Comments On The TNA Rumors - May 2nd, 2016
- Ex-UFC Fighter Shayna Baszler Works AIW Event - May 2nd, 2016