By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- The Lineup For TNA's Bound For Glory Tour - August 28th, 2015
- Confirmed Matches For Tonight’s NJPW On AXS TV - August 28th, 2015
- The GFW Weekend Schedule Released - Matches - August 28th, 2015
- Dreamer Added To TNA's Bound For Glory Tour - August 28th, 2015
- Kevin Nash Set For GFW's Weekend Live Events - August 27th, 2015
- Brooke: 'Gail Is The Toughest Knockout I've Faced!' - August 27th, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Says GFW Is Still Working On A TV Deal - August 27th, 2015
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Hits All-Time Low, ROH Rises - August 27th, 2015
- VIDEOS: TNA Knockouts Calendar Cover Girl, More - August 27th, 2015
- Would AJ Styles Jump Ship From NJPW To WWE? - August 27th, 2015