By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Original Lockdown Plans, TNA Attendance #'s, Issues? - March 6th, 2014
- TNA Confirms The Slammiversary Date & Location - March 6th, 2014
- TNA News: Tonight's iMPACT!, Magnus Lockdown - March 6th, 2014
- TNA Invites Their Fans To Fist Pump At Live Events - March 6th, 2014
- The TNA Slammiversary Location + Lockdown Card - March 6th, 2014
- Tessmacher's Cryptic Message - Done With TNA? - March 6th, 2014
- Confirmed TNA iMPACT! Matches, Styles Update, More - March 6th, 2014
- Austin Aries Speaks Out - TNA's 'Health', Push, More - March 6th, 2014
- A New TNA Lockdown Match + Jarrett's Promotion - March 6th, 2014
- AJ Styles To NJPW, Rampage/Mo Returning To TNA - March 6th, 2014