By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Mr. Anderson Speaks Out - Six-Sided Ring, Sting/WWE - August 1st, 2014
- Update: 2 'Dream Matches' At Next Week's iMPACT! - August 1st, 2014
- The Early Rating #'s For TNA iMPACT! On SpikeTV - August 1st, 2014
- Vince Russo Bringing Back Alter Ego - Vic Venom! - August 1st, 2014
- TNA X-Division Xtravaganza PPV Matches, Devon - August 1st, 2014
- A Huge Match Set For Next Week's iMPACT! Tapings - August 1st, 2014
- VIDEO: TNA Teases A New Talent Debuting - August 1st, 2014
- Jeff Hardy Speaks Out - Retirement, TNA/SpikeTV - July 31st, 2014
- VIDEOS: Daniels/Kaz 'Shoot' Interview Hype Videos - July 31st, 2014
- Dixie Carter Hypes Destination X & iMPACT! In NYC - July 31st, 2014