By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Styles, Edwards & Richards Set For Indy Event - December 8th, 2013
- Could TNA Lose Its Soundstage To WWE? - December 7th, 2013
- **SPOILER** - What's The Deal With Jeff Hardy/TNA? - December 7th, 2013
- TNA's James Storm To Work Indy Event Tonight - December 7th, 2013
- VIDEOS: Comedian Pokes Fun At TNA + F. Resolution - December 7th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Rating Is In + Upcoming TNA Schedule - December 6th, 2013
- TNA iMPACT! Wrestling Viewership Rebounds + More - December 6th, 2013
- Update: TNA One Night Only: World Cup PPV - December 6th, 2013
- <i>**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Results For ??</i> - December 6th, 2013
- TNA Employee Gaining More Backstage Power - December 5th, 2013