By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Jeff Hardy Names 'Final Deletion II Sequel?, iMPACT!' - August 29th, 2016
- Rhodes Faces Angle Over The Weekend, More - August 28th, 2016
- Velvet Sky Tweets On Bubba Ray's WWE Departure - August 28th, 2016
- Chris Harris Discusses America's Most Wanted, TNA - August 28th, 2016
- Corgan: 'I Have Complete Creative Control In TNA!' - August 26th, 2016
- James Storm Says He's One Again Quit TNA - August 18th, 2016
- Billy Corgan Discuses His New Role In TNA, & More - August 16th, 2016
- Lawler To Face Jarrett, Liger & Hardy Set For NEW - August 16th, 2016
- Update On The ROH/CMLL Working Relationship - August 15th, 2016
- Robbie E. Discusses Why WWE's Never Hired Him - August 14th, 2016