By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Friday Night's iMPACT! Wrestling Rating Rises - March 30th, 2015
- It's Official - The First Set Of GFW TV Tapings Set - March 30th, 2015
- TNA Signs A New TV Deal In Canada - Details - March 30th, 2015
- <i>WRESTLEMANIA 31 RESULTS - MARCH 29TH, 2015!</i> - March 29th, 2015
- TNA Pays Tribute To Perro Aguayo Jr. On iMPACT! - March 28th, 2015
- Matches & Video Preview For Next Week's iMPACT! - March 28th, 2015
- Jeff Jarrett Gives His WrestleMania 31 Predictions - March 28th, 2015
- AUDIO: Mickie James Discusses TNA vs. WWE, WM - March 27th, 2015
- TNA Gets TV Clearance In Finland - Details Inside - March 27th, 2015
- The Official Preview For Tonight's TNA IMPACT! - March 27th, 2015