By Ryan Clark on September 7, 2013
There is still no word on what Kurt Angle’s status with TNA is now that he was released from rehab, and no word on when he will return to iMPACT!.
However, Angle is currently booked for the upcoming Team 3D Academy event on September 14th at the Melbourne Auditorium in Melbourne, Florida. Unless he shows up for the “No Surrender” edition of iMPACT! or a TNA live event within the week, this will be his first show after leaving rehab. The event is presented for the “Hope For A Single Mom” charity.
Others scheduled to appear include Hulk Hogan, Devon, Garret Bischoff, Wes Brisco, Mike Knox, Samoa Joe, Sam Shaw, So Cal Val and Jay Lethal.
Posted in: TNA News
Leave a Reply
Last 10 posts in TNA News
- Report: WWE & Others Interested In Samoa Joe - February 26th, 2015
- Various News: DiBiase/Cornette, Robbie E./Godderz - February 26th, 2015
- Russo Continues To Deny Lucha Underground Reports - February 26th, 2015
- Backstage News On Samoa Joe's TNA Departure - February 26th, 2015
- TNA To Tape 7-8 Episodes Of iMPACT! In March - February 26th, 2015
- Booker T To Work MCW Event, Sabu/Taz Podcast - February 26th, 2015
- Update: ESPN Special On The Von Erich Family - February 26th, 2015
- Free Match: The Young Bucks vs. The Hardys - February 26th, 2015
- Backstage News: Russo's Lucha Underground Status - February 25th, 2015
- Update On The Samoa Joe vs. Punk Match Tease - February 25th, 2015